Hitman is offline Senior Member

Angry Just got rolled over by customs and the police

This morning i got rolled by the customs service and the CIB division of the police. They got me on importing some dbol , possession of Testosterone (3k worth) and 10 plants valued at 40,000k but that was wet weight so it will come down too 28k worth . At the moment my home phone is tapped and cell phone is tapped(warrant ends in 28 days) they also took my hard drive, even though they didnt leave the missus with a list of confiscated items, when i was down town. So if any one gets an email from me or a PM to a few that are expecting one IT IS NOT FROM ME ok got to go.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    dang bro!!!

THAT SUCKS!! you goin to the poky?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    holy ****, that is not what you want to hear, sorry to hear about that bro, I hope all goes well for you...that blows big time

NO CRAP!!!

****.. we were just talking hit...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Sucks losing all that $$ bro.

I go to court on weneday and am useing my mothers family lawyer he says he can get me off on a $500 fine per count, im looking at 4 counts plus costs but who knows if they play dirty or not. All i know is they have my hard drive and have been intercepting my cell phone calls. They have already tried talkng to a workmate trying to impersonate me, real sly bastards. I know big we were just talking and life was good then BAM this **** hits. If its any consolation at least i know my source delivers LOL ( **** i have too laugh or ill cry from all the money lost) . I tell you what theres nothing like the front door being pushed in to wake you up in the morning...Hitman

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    That was a big order though. 25k worth of plants?

I should add that in out of the clink due to no narc convictions, i only have assualt, assault on an officer, GBH etc. so this little episode went well in my favour bail wise. The head sargent was ewwwing and arrrrging over weather to keep me in over night but since his shift was finishing he couldnt be ****ed with me so "said you better turn up on wednesday or i will have your ass" LOL i said "yeah sure i will"..Hitman

Nah Berm the plants were already at my place(4 weeks from harvest) they happen to stumble on to it when they executed the search....HItman

hoss827 is offline Banned
    **** bro!!! That' sucks...Well, thank God you're not in the US because you would most likely be in prison for awhile.. Keep us posted and let us now how it goes!

--Hoss

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    good luck, bro, d*am i hate the police

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    **** Hitman, Thats terrible.. I hope it works out man.. Try not to bully the officers bro, Hopefully this will be over and done with soon..

take care man

UPDATE-

Went to court today and they lawyer entered no plea untill the 11th feb. The customs guys cant do me on the epherdrine because its past the statutue of limitations which is 6 months(they sat on the package for 12 months). They can get me on the dbol they seized if it isint SPECIFICALLY named under the list of steroids banned to use without just cause. Either way its only a monetry fine but in saying that on my bail report today they said the charge for the dbol was The misuse of drugs act instead of misuse of medicine act so i have to clear that **** up or i am going away. The pot is going to cost me, the lawyer cant give me a figure on those counts because it all depends which judge is on. Theres something that could **** me up big time but i wont say anything till after the case, call it paranoia. So thats where it stands. Thanks for the big ups guys its appreciated, later..............Hitman

Swellin Guest
    **** bro, this sucks! Hate to hear about it!
    Best of luck.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Geez! Is everyone getting nailed now a days or what?!?!? Thats why Im sticking to domestic or making my own gear now man.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Geez! Is everyone getting nailed now a days or what?!?!? Thats why Im sticking to domestic or making my own gear now man.

yea i hear that bro.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids

How is making your own gear any safer. You have to get it through the mail somehow. Either it be powder or already premade.

UPDATE.........went to court yesterday. At 7am my lawer(i like to affectionatly like to call c ock head) called and said we might have to put the case back a couple of weeks, when questioned he said because i havent paid the latest installment. Now i recieved the latest bill last thursday so i said " sweet as mate ill fix ya up on wednesday" which was yesterday? ****ing greedy lawyers. Anyway i said ill pay you at the court house which he agreed. So i get there and theres no sign of c ock head but he instead sent some flunky from the office( jezass christ what next ) so after all the **** we waltze on up to the magistrate and apparently im now entering NOT GUILTY? WTF? this was after the letter from the cops saying they wouldnt drop any charges. So i get him on the phone and he NOW thinks he can get me off some charges. Im beginning to think this is a money making scheme that these pricks play. Anyway im remanded at large till 6 weeks time when it goes in front of a judge. What a f uck around its been. If this **** of a lawyer pulls any more of this **** im going to pull that mercedes emblem off his car and shove it up his ass.............Hitman

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Holy crap Hitman. Good to hear from you but s**tty on the whole court dick around. You know all the bros at AR are rooting for our favourite sheep f**ker to get off scot free. Especially on those beastiality charges......they can really ruin a guy's image in the community......well maybe not so much in you neck of the woods but here that sort of thing is looked down upon by much of society.

Wait until your lawyer is finished defending you in court before you go and "talk to his car".

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Holy crap Hitman. Good to hear from you but s**tty on the whole court dick around. You know all the bros at AR are rooting for our favourite sheep f**ker to get off scot free. Especially on those beastiality charges......they can really ruin a guy's image in the community......well maybe not so much in you neck of the woods but here that sort of thing is looked down upon by much of society.

Wait until your lawyer is finished defending you in court before you go and "talk to his car".
    LMAO thanks mate. And its not beastiality over here its called bigomy. This lawyer is talking about suspended sentences and periodic detention now, when before it was large fines, so i might just query some of my mates lawyers and see if they know their stuff.

Hey chica tell ya mum to shower cause im coming over tonight, and no im not reading you green eggs and ham...............Hitman

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    hitman i miss our drunken sheep rants in the chatroom bro.. where you been?

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    hitman i miss our drunken sheep rants in the chatroom bro.. where you been?
    i been around mate, lurking in the shadows behind big ol's house, looking in the bathroom window when he showers. But enough about me where you been? im in the chatroom now so grab a dozen and join me, remember its friday night here.........Hitman

thats who that was.... I thought my sheep were acting aful fishy... LOL

Thread Information