cb25 is offline Banned

I'm being auctioned off...

So I thought I would share this with you all...so you can make fun...or whatever...

I'm being auctioned off at a Vietnamese festival "In Search of Spring" this weekend...I have some friends that are putting it on, so i got suckered into participating...

now, why they'd want to auction off a whiteboy, i'm not sure...but i'll let you all know how it turns out...

any of you guys/girls done this before?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    What exactly do you have to do with the highest bidder??Answer this first and I can reply further

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    What exactly do you have to do with the highest bidder??Answer this first and I can reply further
    it's an "innocent" type of auction...just be their date for the night.

no, it's not for marriage, or anything, as some people i've talked to have already insinuated...

Maroon is offline Junior Member
    Never been auctioned off, but if I ever were to, I hope some good lookin' woman would buy me.

Maroon

Your luck a gay VC will bid on your aa$.....j/j bro

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Your luck a gay VC will bid on your aa$.....j/j bro
    haha...yea, i've already joked around about that...i've got some friends bidding on me to a)inflate the price (hopefully) and b)prevent me going out with some dude...

i get a little nervous, the more i think about this...wtf did i get myself into??

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    haha...yea, i've already joked around about that...i've got some friends bidding on me to a)inflate the price (hopefully) and b)prevent me going out with some dude...

i get a little nervous, the more i think about this...wtf did i get myself into??
    Be my luck, some 400 lbs. woman would bid on me. That date wouldn't work b/c all we would do is fight over the food.

Maroon

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    hey hopefully you can get to eat good vietnamese food. pho (pronounced fa) is like crack, man you have it once and you are addicted.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffylyte
    hey hopefully you can get to eat good vietnamese food. pho (pronounced fa) is like crack, man you have it once and you are addicted.
    hell, i'm all about free food!!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    I got FIVE DOLLARS but you have to do my laundry@#!@#

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotNess
    I got FIVE DOLLARS but you have to do my laundry@#!@#
    lol...i'll tell ya what you can do with your laundry...and your $5!

okay okay 6.27 oh wait i see a dime!@# 6.37$

cb25 is offline Banned
    well, it's better than the buck fifty i've been offered by my roommate...

but i'm still not doing laundry!!

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    She'll take you for a wonderful night at the Hanoi Hilton and then lock you in a bamboo cage.

cb25 is offline Banned
    thanks...i'm feeling so much better about this after all of your comments...

LOL i'm just joking bro...good luck with it...it should be fun.....let us know what happens.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    LOL i'm just joking bro...good luck with it...it should be fun.....let us know what happens.
    oh, i know...i'm just having fun with it now, 'cause i'm not sure what to expect, at all...

but i'll let ya'll know for sure...

She'll take you for a wonderful night at the Hanoi Hilton and then lock you in a bamboo cage.
    OMG....I grew up with the vietnam war....that was a funny comment,but I'll shut up now

cb25 is offline Banned
    Alright...so last night was actually a lot of fun. It was a whole big celebration for the Lunar New Year, kind of cool for me, since I've never been a part of anything like it...we got to see some traditional dance/songs and the dragon dance was very cool...

I brought in $40...which was the most of anyone - everyone else got $35, except for one guy who got $5...it was kind of funny, 'cause he was introduced as a dental student who was also a powerlifter...he looked big, but pretty cut as well, so I was surprised he didn't do better...

plus, i was bought by a friend of mine, so I just hung out and danced with her all night...and yes, I stood out like a sore thumb, at 6'1" dancing in a crowd of 5' asian girls...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Alright...so last night was actually a lot of fun. It was a whole big celebration for the Lunar New Year, kind of cool for me, since I've never been a part of anything like it...we got to see some traditional dance/songs and the dragon dance was very cool...

I brought in $40...which was the most of anyone - everyone else got $35, except for one guy who got $5...it was kind of funny, 'cause he was introduced as a dental student who was also a powerlifter...he looked big, but pretty cut as well, so I was surprised he didn't do better...

plus, i was bought by a friend of mine, so I just hung out and danced with her all night...and yes, I stood out like a sore thumb, at 6'1" dancing in a crowd of 5' asian girls...
    - they see a big dude and automatically think he has too big of a schlong for them...

I saw a real hottie in Vietnam right off the trail about 45 minutes by helo outside Da Nang. She was gorgeous - and lived in a shack... and I DO mean shack. We all wanted to clean her up, take her back to the states and get her out of the **** hole she lived in. She had beautiful white teeth too - a rare thing out there cause most of them chew on this crap that messes up their grill... forget what they called it... they used to steel our lime that we used for the field toilet and wrap the plant around the lime and chew on it... dien dien coon coon

Cool bro...sounds like it was fun......glad you didn't get stuck with a 4' 5" buck tooth NVC

40$?! what the hell?

Glad to hear that you had a good time.

Maroon

Congrats bro I'm glad it worked out for you. You must have pissed yourself when you saw the other power lifter not do well LOL. By the way what was this charity for?

CutieFace Guest
    Sounds like you had fun....that's kewl.....I'd prob have to give a refund if I ever got auctioned off LOL

and you got to be the most expensive date too...good for you!

*smile*

Cutie

cb25 is offline Banned
    Congrats bro I'm glad it worked out for you. You must have pissed yourself when you saw the other power lifter not do well LOL. By the way what was this charity for?
    it was for the Vietnamese Student Dental Association - I'm in dental school, and a couple of my good friends were a big part of setting this thing up...so when they asked me to do this, i accepted...

yea, i was totally surprised when he got *no* response...i felt bad, but it was kind of funny...

MrOlympia2014 is offline New Member
    They wanna eat you!!! Not sure, if it's for a date maybe their religion involves seeing people of a different race/culture/religion a blessing somehow?? Who knows...lol

Thread Information