spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Are you smarter while juicing????

Well.. smarter might not be the issue..

but things are clearer... increased ability to focus on detailed issues longer..

Quicker recall..

livid dreams...

Just wanted to know if anyone else experiences this..

I suspect i am getting alot from the reduction in Estrogen in my body also..
    43.... 5'9" 207 lbs bf 18% est
    diet is clean... carb restricted

500mg test cyp 1-10
    40mg dbol 1-4
    40mg var 5-10
    50mg winny 5-10
    75mg tren prop 1-4 eod
    50mg proviron 5-10 ed
    20 mg nolv throughout
    1.25mg arim eod.. throughout..
    liquid clen 2 wks on 2 wks off..

starting week 3..
    am experiencing lack of appetite

have gained 6.5 lbs.. very little water.. (as planned)

huge strength gains.. fast recovery..

multi
    r-ala (keeps me up some) if i don't take it with a meal i feel bloated
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    yea i know what your talkin about. its like you want to do everything perfect on your cycle to take every advantage of the gear and you focus realy hard to do so. i also get the vivid dreams as well. as for quick recall, that depends on how high i am.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Bro we're the same age,and at wk 4 of my current cycle I had vivid dreams and nightmares that woke me up in a cold sweat.At wk 5 I had a problem with appetite also,lasted about 2wks and then ate everything in site.now at wk 16,Mr happy isn't all that happy anymore,but tribulus has helped alot.As far as memory recall,not really,but I get stressed out trying to do everything perfect in the cycle and I have such a long way to go yet..I'm getting the 1000 yard stare these days

Thanks bull... seriously... you got to stop changing that avitar....

pick one..........

LOL...

Yea the test doens't really do it for me.. but the Proviron seems to have everything back to normal... morning wood...

and i am starting to believe alot of the information regarding estrogen.. it is in the over 30 section.. thus the stuff i am taking.. i have liquid femera also.. that really dried me out quick.. so..

cool.. my goals are strength and cutting.. bf in the single digits....

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Bro we're the same age,and at wk 4 of my current cycle I had vivid dreams and nightmares that woke me up in a cold sweat.At wk 5 I had a problem with appetite also,lasted about 2wks and then ate everything in site.now at wk 16,Mr happy isn't all that happy anymore,but tribulus has helped alot.As far as memory recall,not really,but I get stressed out trying to do everything perfect in the cycle and I have such a long way to go yet..I'm getting the 1000 yard stare these days

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    OK bro,I just took a real good look at your cycle.The loss of appetite I believe is coming from the dbol .I jump started my cycle with it and others have also said it has dented thier appetite as well.I feel when you hit wk 5 you'll feel a heck of alot better.

And I'll leave this avatar up,no need to stress you out

Thanks bull........

I thought it had to be the dbol ....just dosent' make sense... seems like if your body is making more muscle... you would need more protein.. ...........anyway... i'm good.. it's good to see someone same age, and simular responses to the silly stuff....

thnaks

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    OK bro,I just took a real good look at your cycle.The loss of appetite I believe is coming from the dbol.I jump started my cycle with it and others have also said it has dented thier appetite as well.I feel when you hit wk 5 you'll feel a heck of alot better.

And I'll leave this avatar up,no need to stress you out

Rules

I love having f-ed up dreams that are so real they mess with your mind? I bet some of the best movies and books came from that feeling.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    I can't remember anyone nane when I'm on juice.. lol I think it is funny..

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    I had a dream once where my uncle had died and I woke up the next day and went on with my buisness and aucutally still thought he was dead. It was crazy

Thread Information