cjp85 is offline Member

butterfly effect

Anyone see this movie yet? Im amused pretty easily and I liked it, but some of the people I was with thought it was lame. I just thought it was interesting how small events can lead to big changes. What did you guys think of it?

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    iim a kutcher fan but i would never pay for his movie... go see the aniston flick its funny

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey hate ashton kutcher....what the hell is the big deal with this skinny little twat....how did he become so popular overnight. I can't stand any of those hollywood freaks. They all suck.....they love patting each other on the back for nothing.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    its hard to take aston kutcher seriously, every single thing he has done, he is some silly goofball and then they try and give him a serious role in a horror type movie. they should have gotten a better actor for that role because he doesnt fit it.....

NissanRider240 is offline Junior Member

Good Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    Anyone see this movie yet? Im amused pretty easily and I liked it, but some of the people I was with thought it was lame. I just thought it was interesting how small events can lead to big changes. What did you guys think of it?
    I thought the movie was pretty good. It kinda makes u think about how your own life would be different if u were to do somthing different in a given situation. It kept me interested in what was going to happen next, something most movies these days dont do. Im not a big ashton fan but I thought he did pretty good in the movie. I'll probably buy it on dvd when it comes out.

NissanRider240 is offline Junior Member
    Oh, and some parts were kinda creepy. I remember a couple of times I felt a tingle going down my spine. Never had that happen in a movie before.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

never

i havent seen it but heard it sux! im still going to see it

takara is offline Junior Member
    In a world of constant reactions, every small event will lead to a large change. This is expected, however; it is great that a movie finally displayed this truth.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Hey hate ashton kutcher....what the hell is the big deal with this skinny little twat....how did he become so popular overnight. I can't stand any of those hollywood freaks. They all suck.....they love patting each other on the back for nothing.

I think the same thing. How is it, that some kid from the 70s show is so famous all of a sudden. He hasnt even been in any good films and now the news makes him out to be like he played in so many good films and Demmi Moore always knew he was and bla bla bla.
    Publicists must get paid a lot of money cause they sure help Britany ashton and Ben ath out a lot.
    The movie seems like a fresh concept. I hope it doesnt suck.

cb25 is offline Banned
    I've heard pretty much nothing but bad reviews for it, but it looks interesting, so I'm planning on seeing it...

seems like a cool concept...

Thread Information