Symian is offline Member

Unhappy Help! Sweating and burning up while sleeping!

I posted this in the Steriod Sec, but no response. I'm about to start my PCT after a Test-E, tren cycle, and last night in the beggining of my sleep I awoke burning up and sweating. I had the A/C cranked and I was still burning up. My boy came off a week earlier, and is having the same symptoms, although his are worse, and include vomiting. Is it because we're crashing from the loss of test or what? This happened to anyone else?

Sym

Da Bull is offline Banned
    ok you need to clear up a few things for me first.

A.)were you getting night sweats on the Fina during cycle...also insomnia??

B.)How long did you run the test past the Fina?????

answer these and I can give you my oppinion....I'm not sleeping any time soon I'm on Fina now

Peace

DB

Symian is offline Member
    This is my second cycle including Fina, and I've only had insomnia since the first.

I stoped the fina at the same time that I stopped the test about 2 weeks ago.

I ran both at 400mg/week for 8 weeks.

Sym

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to get night sweats from Tren . I lowered the dosage and its not as bad anymore. IMO you should have stopped the tren one week prior to last test injection. Also kept tren dosage below the test dosage.

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    I used to get night sweats from Tren. I lowered the dosage and its not as bad anymore. IMO you should have stopped the tren one week prior to last test injection. Also kept tren dosage below the test dosage.
    Why should I have stopped it a week prior? I though, if anything, I should've stopped the test a week prior since the tren has such a shorter ester.

What's your reason for the dosage? I seen most guys run test and tren at same dose. Thanks for the replys guys.

Sym

Fina will shut you down hard bro.....I would have stopped the fina 2wks before the test e..........this could be the problem...................but it sounds more like you and your bro have the flu..you guys live together??

night sweats are common............vomiting I truly haven't heard of,but I could be wrong.......bump your thread up tomorrow morning and let other bros see this(the 1 in the steroid Q's)

The more opinions the better....in the mean time drink plenty of water and force feed yourself if you have too,or use a shake.

Get well bro

DB

I'm running 100mg ed prop
    75mg ed fina

I'll run the prop at least 2wks longer if not more

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Fina will shut you down hard bro.....I would have stopped the fina 2wks before the test e..........this could be the problem...................but it sounds more like you and your bro have the flu..you guys live together??
    DB

I don't think it's the flu, cuz I feel great. Last night was the first time I've had them and they only lasted for about the first two hours I was in bed. As for my boy, he's a special case. I actually wrote his reaction off, cuz he's somewhat of a hypochondriac (sp), but then it happened to me.

So just so I have this straight, you stop the fina prior because it shuts you down so much, and you need the extra time to get back to norm?

Thanks bros!

Sym

Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    I don't think it's the flu, cuz I feel great. Last night was the first time I've had them and they only lasted for about the first two hours I was in bed. As for my boy, he's a special case. I actually wrote his reaction off, cuz he's somewhat of a hypochondriac (sp), but then it happened to me.

So just so I have this straight, you stop the fina prior because it shuts you down so much, and you need the extra time to get back to norm?

Thanks bros!

Sym
    OK ...your bros a nervous wreck,that's why he's puking.

You have the night sweats,very common.....

To answer your test Q,you always need to stop fina 2wks before test,this gives you a chance to recover better,most run prop like I am that has a real short half life,I can start pct 3 days after last shot,you have to wait 2wks...see the logic behind this???

Be Cool

DB

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    OK ...your bros a nervous wreck,that's why he's puking.

You have the night sweats,very common.....

To answer your test Q,you always need to stop fina 2wks before test,this gives you a chance to recover better,most run prop like I am that has a real short half life,I can start pct 3 days after last shot,you have to wait 2wks...see the logic behind this???

Be Cool

DB
    You learn something new everyday. Thanks bro!

Sym

hmmm...im a lil shocked what you wrote here. I figured you knew this stuff already since you hang around the board a bit. Threw me off a bit here.

Actually, you have it backwards running fina past test or same amount of mg's. You can run any cycle you want but what we suggest are ways you can utilize your cycle and get the most out of it. To do it with the least amount of side affects and systematically run a cycle from bodybuilders experience's, lab research and tests, graphs that show test levels, etc...

Did your friends come here and do there research? I understand what you mean by your friends do it so you followed. Its the only outlet of info you have, and best influence, is what others are doing but you're here now bro. Do some research and do it better than them. Take em to school with the final product, you.

DaBull gave you your first clue why fina should be run less mg than test and stopped prior to last test administration. Next time bring your cycle here for a critique so we can help you. I for one can do less of a cycle now and get twice as good gains now that I studied and learned what does what. Most of the time, if you didnt do research, what youre doing is a waste. That was true for me.

Why should I have stopped it a week prior? I though, if anything, I should've stopped the test a week prior since the tren has such a shorter ester.

What's your reason for the dosage? I seen most guys run test and tren at same dose. Thanks for the replys guys.

Sym

You learn something new everyday. Thanks bro!

Sym
    Peace bro

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Did your friends come here and do there research? I understand what you mean by your friends do it so you followed. Its the only outlet of info you have, and best influence, is what others are doing but you're here now bro. Do some research and do it better than them. Take em to school with the final product, you.
    Yeah, when I was doing all my research for my conversions, a lot of guys in the forum were running or said to run at same dose. That's were I got it from. I'm like the info guy for my friends, and I'm the only one who has the inititive to do the research, but I guess I missed something. Thanks, LMR.

Sym

Glad youre coming here and getting the know how done and getting multiple input for a critique. Nice to see someone doing it right. Good job.
    Yeah, when I was doing all my research for my conversions, a lot of guys in the forum were running or said to run at same dose. That's were I got it from. I'm like the info guy for my friends, and I'm the only one who has the inititive to do the research, but I guess I missed something. Thanks, LMR.

Sym

Thread Information