Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    peregrine is offline Junior Member
    alright heres my take on this. i used to think it was a-ok to cheat on my wife. i never did it until early last year but i knew in my heart that i thought it was ok. i ended up breaking it off with this girl because i became recommited to my marriage. i never told my wife and i was content in the fact that what she didnt know wouldnt hurt her. well 6 months later we ended up divorcing and it turns out she had been screwing some guy for some while. ive never felt a deeper rawer pain than knowing that my wife was out screwing around on me. now her and that guy are married and im just now getting over her. its hard not to be a hypocrite in this situation. i just wish i never would have done what i did. at least i got the satisfaction of kicking the **** out of the guy. did some time for it but it was worth it in my mind.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peregrine
    alright heres my take on this. i used to think it was a-ok to cheat on my wife. i never did it until early last year but i knew in my heart that i thought it was ok. i ended up breaking it off with this girl because i became recommited to my marriage. i never told my wife and i was content in the fact that what she didnt know wouldnt hurt her. well 6 months later we ended up divorcing and it turns out she had been screwing some guy for some while. ive never felt a deeper rawer pain than knowing that my wife was out screwing around on me. now her and that guy are married and im just now getting over her. its hard not to be a hypocrite in this situation. i just wish i never would have done what i did. at least i got the satisfaction of kicking the **** out of the guy. did some time for it but it was worth it in my mind.
    **** bro thats terrible, I'm sorry to hear that..

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON

Now bro as for you, your 23 and have only had one gf come on bro go have fun before you end up in all this ****.
    trust me i have tons of fun, know tons of women, and thats why i hopefully can have all the fun i want before i meet "the one" but if she happens to pop up early, oh well i guess ill have to play with the cards im delt

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Bro I sympathize for what you've went through. But you still have not been there. Maybe I'll PM you with my story cause I don't feel like sharing as much as you. Not tonight though cause I'm trying to enjoy my buzz and I don't wanna bring myself down.

Now bro as for you, your 23 and have only had one gf come on bro go have fun before you end up in all this ****.
    Well Ron if your buzzed then I hope my pm helped

Bro I sympathize for what you've went through. But you still have not been there. Maybe I'll PM you with my story cause I don't feel like sharing as much as you. Not tonight though cause I'm trying to enjoy my buzz and I don't wanna bring myself down.
    i may not have been there yet, but im the product of what has already been. my parents did the same thing cheating does to a relationship, and im the product of that. i know how it feels to go threw life every day hating the fact that your parents are not together and think about how life would be differant if they still where together. and because i know how that feels, i never want to let my kids that i have in the future ever feel the same way.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Just keeping up my post count

I was going to wade in on this.. but not..............

There are ways ............

.one......... Don't ever cheat... and ppl condemn those that ever could..

.two............no man (even if he says so) will marry a woman, with the direct intention wanting to cheat on her..... but after 16 years... and sex down to 1 x a month.... you have to start asking.. "Is something wrong with me??? " so you want to find out.. heck, you don't want to go home.. no fun there.. a hot chick hits on you.. and you have a thing..

then you swear that will never happen again...

get the point... sex is not love.... it is acceptance and passion... without it.... something must be wrong..

Get married too young.... and you will never know what is out there...........

Remember Men lie...women lie... to your face, saying..Yes it is your baby.........."

Read that somewhere..........
    Last edited by spywizard; 01-24-2004 at 09:24 PM.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Cheating is always bad...on your diet, workouts (sometimes) your spouse....video games, (just takes the fun out of it IMO)...dont do it!!!

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I've been cheated on, but never done it myself. I'm separated now, so it's not an issue anymore.

you can still love them, no it is not ok, but i still do it and feel bad

takara is offline Junior Member
    I find cheating to be the most disgusting thing ever. I lose respect for whoever does it.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't get me wrong I haven't done it but I am leaving my wife very soo and I can understand why its done. I used to think marriage is forever but know I'm just all mess up in the head

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i cheated on one girl ever in my life, and she came into my room while i was sleeping and kicked me in the face and broke two of my teeth, so i learned my lesson at a young age

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    i cheated on one girl ever in my life, and she came into my room while i was sleeping and kicked me in the face and broke two of my teeth, so i learned my lesson at a young age
    **** thats a sh-tty way to be broken up if ive ever heard of one

i always wind up with the nut jobs, i have a close friend who says that if the girl has some sore of mental problem, scott is going to fall in love with her

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    i always wind up with the nut jobs, i have a close friend who says that if the girl has some sore of mental problem, scott is going to fall in love with her
    i hear ya on that, but nut jobs are sometimes good. i mean if she's crazy, then she'll get crazy about you and you can be sure she'll never cheat. and you know she'll stand by you, that is unless you are a complete d-ck to her and cheat and stuff like that. then she'll be crazy in a bad way, E.I. breaking windows and slashing your cars tires, stuff like that lol

i think id like a crazy chick, cause im sort of a crazy dude, like ill be pissed if a dude calls her phone and ish like that lol

hell, crazy girls are awesome in bed! way better than "normal" girls in my opinion, but you can't stick with the fruitty nutcakes too long or you end up on judge judy or the people's court

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just don't bring anything home to mama that soap can't take off

But I did - I was pissed off at my exwife ((cough)) while overseas and I cheated on her with two girls - unfortunatly not at the same time. It was the beginning of the end of our marrage though... I truly believe she was cheating on me with her current husband. Thats the problem with the military life though - your never home... causes all kinds of stress on relationships...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I will take the fifth amendment on that one.............
    GUILTY GUILTY no need to take the 5th unless you are GUILTY!!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    My gf is a milf...

What can i say, shes out with her sister and im at home, we had a fight and now im making crazy senarios in my head (i dont trust girls) been burned one time, but i know she wouldnt cheat on me and i would not do it to her but im thinking crazy. **** painkillers makes me paraniod.
    My daughter won't bring her friends home anymore. I found out it's cause several of the boys have been calling me a MILF. I had to ask what it meant.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    My daughter won't bring her friends home anymore. I found out it's cause several of the boys have been calling me a MILF. I had to ask what it meant.
    Ohh it´s a good thing

She doesn't think so!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    My girls didn't like that thier friends had crushes on me... or would say....... "is that your dad""??? I'd do him....

they would reply... "THATS MY DAD" how would you like it if i did your dad...

She doesn't think so!
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

milf ='s mom id like to F-CK
    send me a pic and ill tell ya if your one lol

LOL JCS....I know what it means now.....and I don't have to send you a pick.....I AM one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    My girls didn't like that thier friends had crushes on me... or would say....... "is that your dad""??? I'd do him....

they would reply... "THATS MY DAD" how would you like it if i did your dad...
    LOL Too funny!!!!

hoss827 is offline Banned
    LOL@ Spywizard...

Could never cheat on a girl, i'd probably shoot myself. *. I know i know, i'm weak guys lol

LOL JCS....I know what it means now.....and I don't have to send you a pick.....I AM one!!!!!!!!!!!!
    **** it was worth a try lol

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never cheated and never will. No use hurting another person if you're not getting it.. just use your hand. And if it's more than just not getting any, break up before you start seeing other people.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    You think life is just that simple........ Just black and white with no gray areas........you think if a male or female stray...its just some selfish reason and just tell that other person before you do it....and they can go on with their life and you can go on with yours.....its not always that simple
    I fully agree, me and you have discussed this already Mass. Everyone cheats women just as easily and frequently as men. And who ever thinks that the other person always finds out is dead wrong. The only way your signifigant other finds out is if you tell them, or you are just blatantly stupid and careless. Now i'm not saying that cheating is right or wrong, but It does happen all the time. And if some one does cheat that does not mean they do not love the person they're with. I will also say this, ignorance is bliss you are always better off not knowing.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    There are 2 different scenarios going on in this post.

1. Real world people, the one's that are not just saying "ideal fantasy" things but have lived it or are actually living in it now. They will do things to help themselves survive and in the process keep their relationship together and "alive" in most cases. Most of them won't get caught and they'll live long happy lives committed to their significant other.

2. People that have a "theory" about what their life will be and how fantastic it will be. Give them a wife for 5+ years and then they will be saying the same thing as the people in situation #1. Until then they will watch lots of Court TV.

Cheating on a sig other doesn't always mean that you don't love that person or disrespect them. There are MANY different reasons for cheating and they don't all ruin relationships or cause heartache.

In a "perfect" world none of this would be applicable...but unfortunately we don't live in a "perfect" world. Some people will have to do things...some won't. Don't judge either one of them, just live your life how you need to. If you live in that "perfect" world....good luck. Chances are that you don't have a true grasp on many other aspects of life either and are going to get some not so good surprises down the road of life.

MY .02

peace,

ttgb

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    get the point... sex is not love.... it is acceptance and passion... without it.... something must be wrong..
    Real world!

peace,

ttgb

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    The thing I don't understand is why my gf and wife don't get along. Like what is the big deal???

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    The thing I don't understand is why my gf and wife don't get along. Like what is the big deal???
    Lmao....exactly.....

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    There are 2 different scenarios going on in this post.

1. Real world people, the one's that are not just saying "ideal fantasy" things but have lived it or are actually living in it now. They will do things to help themselves survive and in the process keep their relationship together and "alive" in most cases. Most of them won't get caught and they'll live long happy lives committed to their significant other.

2. People that have a "theory" about what their life will be and how fantastic it will be. Give them a wife for 5+ years and then they will be saying the same thing as the people in situation #1. Until then they will watch lots of Court TV.

Cheating on a sig other doesn't always mean that you don't love that person or disrespect them. There are MANY different reasons for cheating and they don't all ruin relationships or cause heartache.

In a "perfect" world none of this would be applicable...but unfortunately we don't live in a "perfect" world. Some people will have to do things...some won't. Don't judge either one of them, just live your life how you need to. If you live in that "perfect" world....good luck. Chances are that you don't have a true grasp on many other aspects of life either and are going to get some not so good surprises down the road of life.

MY .02

peace,

ttgb

Great Post bro.......

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    no notches 2 this guys belt of infidelity...altho if i could do it all again, thered be a dozen out of spite for my X that bitch!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information