Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    palme is offline Rosie Member

Who has ever cheated?

Can you cheat on your gf/bf and still love her/him?

Is it ok as long as she/he dosent find out?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Yes to it all. Do it, tell us about it and post some MILFS please.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I will take the fifth amendment on that one.............

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    How can someone cheat on their gf/bf and still love them, plus if they cheat then they have lost all respect for the person they say they love......I don't think anyone should tell someone they love them and they turn around and cheat on them.

Don't find out.......they will always find out sooner or later, because the one cheating will have to lie to cover up their affair with the other person, and continue to tell lies to keep covering them up.......so sooner or later the person that cheats will get cault.

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Bro I can't post the MILF's ,but I can e-mail you tons of them

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    My gf is a milf...

What can i say, shes out with her sister and im at home, we had a fight and now im making crazy senarios in my head (i dont trust girls) been burned one time, but i know she wouldnt cheat on me and i would not do it to her but im thinking crazy. **** painkillers makes me paraniod.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Can you cheat on your gf/bf and still love her/him?

Is it ok as long as she/he doesn't find out?
    No you can not it will haunt your mind. Seriously.. it already is I bet. Thank god I truly hate mine so I don't give a fuk

BTW your to young to be so serious bro. Get yourself all you can before you get so serious.

mass junkie is offline banned
    I have a girlfriend with a wife on the side.....bwahahahaha jk

BabyGirl01 is offline Female Member
    i don't think that anyone should cheat on the bf/gf? first of all its stupid. why be comitted to someone and then turn around and cheat on them. I have not cheated on my man and i don't even have the urge to. I love him to much to ever do anything like that to him. so i think that people should not cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Thank god I truly hate mine so I don't give a fuk
    Fcuking brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I have a girlfriend with a wife on the side.....bwahahahaha jk
    .........should have left out the j/k part bro

ROFLMAO@ Ron..............classic bro

Kato is offline Member
    bro.....this is '04 and you have a dick right? then of course its OK to cheat on your girl and still love her! we as a dominate species need variety. I can garaun-god-**** tee you that i am not goin to eggs every morning for the rest of my life......even though i love them. ya know whats the diff?

Of course its "OK" if she doesn't find out! What she don't know wont hurt her! And if she does find out just say some bs like "i't wasn't me". I don't give a **** if shes got a video tape w/ you caught red handed! Or a photo album of your slumin. Repeat "i't wasn't me". and if for some reason you pussy out and give in the first thing you need to say is "but i did it for you, baby, I love you and always will!"

anyways you need to beat her to the punch and cheat on her before she cheats on you!

Palme def has womans issues....as long as Ive been here he has always had the same signature

Quote Originally Posted by Kato
    bro.....this is '04 and you have a dick right? then of course its OK to cheat on your girl and still love her! we as a dominate species need variety. I can garaun-god-**** tee you that i am not goin to eggs every morning for the rest of my life......even though i love them. ya know whats the diff?

Of course its "OK" if she doesn't find out! What she don't know wont hurt her! And if she does find out just say some bs like "i't wasn't me". I don't give a **** if shes got a video tape w/ you caught red handed! Or a photo album of your slumin. Repeat "i't wasn't me". and if for some reason you pussy out and give in the first thing you need to say is "but i did it for you, baby, I love you and always will!"

anyways you need to beat her to the punch and cheat on her before she cheats on you!
    Bless you Kato,your my new hero

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I never have and never will, and I don't think its right... It has alot to do with loyalty and respect towards that person.. If you're thinking of disrespecting someone like that, why are you with them in the first place... I've been burned before.. I wouldn't want anyone to experience it..

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    i refuse to answer this question due to prying eyes...

Palme def has womans issues....as long as Ive been here he has always had the same signature
    True and it will never be taken away

Im with you monster, its a respect thing. Have you ever been able to really trust a woman again? I always have this little doubt that if an opertunity(sp) comes they will take it, same goes for men offcourse.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    all im gonna say is cheaters ****ing suck

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    all im gonna say is cheaters ****ing suck
    You think life is just that simple........ Just black and white with no gray areas........you think if a male or female stray...its just some selfish reason and just tell that other person before you do it....and they can go on with their life and you can go on with yours.....its not always that simple

Palme, take one off the wrist and you'll be fine.

Ive done 2 and a test shoot in my shoulder, still got the hump.

You think life is just that simple........ Just black and white with no gray areas........you think if a male or female stray...its just some selfish reason and just tell that other person before you do it....and they can go on with their life and you can go on with yours.....its not always that simple
    yes it is that simple, if your gonna cheat, dont be in a relationship. if your gonna be in a relationship dont cheat, its as simple as that.
    if your in one and you do cheat and the other person finds out you cheated on them, you could potentially screw them for life, they could have trust issues for the rest of there lives cause you cheated on them. think about it that way and it seems a little more then oh she was soo hot i just had to. if your with the right person, the thought of cheating will never even come in your mind, at least thats how it was with my ex. we were together for 3 years and i never even looked at another girl, we broke up for some wack **** but oh well life goes on. but i know i wont actually call another girl my gf, till i know that i like her enought that she would be all i need for the rest of my life. i guess thats why ive only had one gf this far into life

yes it is that simple, if your gonna cheat, dont be in a relationship. if your gonna be in a relationship dont cheat, its as simple as that.
    if your in one and you do cheat and the other person finds out you cheated on them, you could potentially screw them for life, they could have trust issues for the rest of there lives cause you cheated on them. think about it that way and it seems a little more then oh she was soo hot i just had to. if your with the right person, the thought of cheating will never even come in your mind, at least thats how it was with my ex. we were together for 3 years and i never even looked at another girl, we broke up for some wack **** but oh well life goes on. but i know i wont actually call another girl my gf, till i know that i like her enought that she would be all i need for the rest of my life. i guess thats why ive only had one gf this far into life
    Yeah but your one experience with a girl really does not have much substance.....if youve been with the same woman for ten years and have a cars,house and kids together...its not as simple as just walking away.....Im not saying thats what I plan to do......but being with the same person for any given length of time kinda gets old after a while and makes you wonder about life and if this is what its all about......Just saying its kinda wrong to make a statement that you originally said when you havent been in my shoes

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Aaaaight, it's like this.

You wanna open the gates of hell? Cheat. Once.

Nobody is perfect, and more people fukk up and do it than you'd think. Temptation is everywhere, and if your S/O is acting like a sh1t to you, it's not that hard to stop caring just long enough to make a mistake you'll regret for the rest of your life.

Commitment takes a lot of work, and if you aren't certain that you can handle only being with that person for the rest of your life, don't make the commitment in the first place. The only thing you'll get out of it is a cheap piece of tail and a pain that won't go away. Everybody gets hurt, and you wear it.

If you feel you need more than just that one certain special person, then simply don't EVER commit. If you do, you better mean it. Even if they treat you well....not the way you think they should....it doesn't give you the right to go elsewhere, unless it's permanent. If that's the case, then we're talking about a different subject entirely.

Don't do it unless you love drama, screaming, flying furniture, lots of crying, and being reminded of it every other day for the rest of your life. If you don't get shot. Don't y'all ever watch the court channel? Sheesh.

I have the coolest, greatest, most beautiful wife on the planet (Lady Legs on AR). And we'll be together, and committed (to each other, not locked up hopefully) for the rest of our lives. Of this I'm certain. Either that, or somebody's taking a chunk of lead

All of you that aren't on the side of total commitment should really weigh this one. It'll make your life better, easier, and might even save your life one day.

-LH

Yeah but your one experience with a girl really does not have much substance.....if youve been with the same woman for ten years and have a cars,house and kids together...its not as simple as just walking away.....Im not saying thats what I plan to do......but being with the same person for any given length of time kinda gets old after a while and makes you wonder about life and if this is what its all about......Just saying its kinda wrong to make a statement that you originally said when you havent been in my shoes
    Right on mass............having saltine crackers everyday gets old,you need a ritz once in awhile.........but this is only my view,I bore easily

did you ever think its wrong to get married if you dont think you wanna be with the women for the rest of your life?

im looking at your pic, and you look younger, maybe late 20's early 30's? thats not to late to get out of a marriage if you dont wanna be there. if thats how your feeling then its better to get out of it then to cheat, get caught, then have a divorce and your screwed for cheating in the courts eyes. your kids will hate you cause thats the reason theyll think of that caused the divorce, and when the money gets split your gonna get even more screwed cause your the one that cheated

RON
    Amen to that bro.

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    I hear you, I really do.

But cheat once, and you'll have a hole in you that you can't fill. IF you really love the woman you cheated on. You'll feel like a pile of dirt every time you look in her eyes. If you don't, then you don't love her and shouldn't be with her in the first place.

I'm not preaching, I'm warning. It's the worst thing you could possibly do, even though it may seem innocent enough at the time.

-LH

its people like this, that are the are the reason theres no good families for kids to grow up in anymore. everyone thinks hey ill just cheat, screw her, i want a new peice of ass, meanwhile your kids are gettin very angry in there lives while growing up. and probably gonna try and rob my ass in 10 years or so

doing what you guys think is ok is pretty much setting up a domino effect for the rest of your life. i defintaly belive everything will come back to you. so sure go cheat, but when 10 years down the road it happens to you and your crying why, why, why, just remember you did it to and you can answer the question yourself

did you ever think its wrong to get married if you dont think you wanna be with the women for the rest of your life?

im looking at your pic, and you look younger, maybe late 20's early 30's? thats not to late to get out of a marriage if you dont wanna be there. if thats how your feeling then its better to get out of it then to cheat, get caught, then have a divorce and your screwed for cheating in the courts eyes. your kids will hate you cause thats the reason theyll think of that caused the divorce, and when the money gets split your gonna get even more screwed cause your the one that cheated
    Bro ...I'll respect your morals here and leave it at that.

But I must say I've been through 100's of scratch and sniff tests and passed them ALL. and 1/2 the time I was guilty ass hell....seperates the men from the boys bro............

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Bro ...I'll respect your morals here and leave it at that.

But I must say I've been through 100's of scratch and sniff tests and passed them ALL. and 1/2 the time I was guilty ass hell....seperates the men from the boys bro............
    thanks for respecting my morals but i think its not morals, it more has to do with respect for the person i would be in a relationship with then morals. i see my friends cheat all the time and i think there complete idiots for doing it. great so they get a new peice of ass for the night whoopty f-cking doooo. its all about quality and not quanity anyway. if you have a great girl, hot as sh-t, has a good job and cares more then the world for ya, why would you want to risk f-cking it up? for one night with some random girl?

"its always better to think before you act, cause if a person doesn't think, they most likely will regret there actions. and that goes for all aspects of life, not just relationships" - me

RON
    jcstomper, I'd like to know how many year you've been married bro. Its easy to judge others if your not in their shoes. No I have never done anything. However I am in a deadend relation ship and its only a matter of time. I was all high and mighty like you before I got here to bro. Now I see where Mass is and its not a fun place to be. Like he said leaving becomes complicaed after a few year bro and it take time.

I to have questioned if this is the life I am supposed to live.....is it suppose to be this hard and demanding.....was there someone else that I let go or looked over......then I ask myself where I would be if I had not met my wife and married her....that is when I get that sick feeling in my gut and know for a fact that I have my soul mate and companion for life.

This is for the bros that are married........I have been married for almost 11 yrs and have been tempted before.....but I love, respect, trust, cherish, and am committed to my wife.......sure we don't always see eye to eye.......but do I think she is the one for me....my soul mate....YES....because of my wife we have 2 wonderful kids that take a piece of my heart every day.....there are many fish in the sea, but I have made my great catch.

I think there will always be questions and temptations......it's how you respond and react that counts.

jcstomper, I'd like to know how many year you've been married bro. Its easy to judge others if your not in their shoes. No I have never done anything. However I am in a deadend relation ship and its only a matter of time. I was all high and mighty like you before I got here to bro. Now I see where Mass is and its not a fun place to be. Like he said leaving becomes complicaed after a few year bro and it take time.
    RON - I have been where u and Mass have been and it is hard....I do know what y'all are going thru....hell me and my wife split up last yr, **** near got divorced, but we have worked things out.....is it a walk in the park, no......so when think u are the only one that has faced or are facing this, I'm here to tell u your not........bro I could go on and on about this but I perfer not to on here.....if ya need an ear to listen or just want to find out what we have done to make things better just pm me bro....u do have kids involved so it makes it that much tougher.

im not married, im 23 and only had one girlfriend in my life ever. honestly i wish i was still with her but i ****ed up with her. which is another story but here ill give ya the quickie version.

my dad is a acholic, he beat my mother, i saw it all, they got divorced when i was in 4th grade. hense ive never actualy seen what a good loving relationship should be like. so when i finally found a girl that i liked enough to date, i didnt know how to act. no i never cheated but i did dumb selfish sh-t, that now when i look back was really dumb and immature.

since me and my ex have broken up ive honestly never found a girl that ive felt the same way about. when i met her there was just something completly differant about her. and all the girls i meet now dont ever have that spark. but until i do i wont be in a relationship, why should i? i hook up when ever i want, i get laid pretty **** often so theres no reason to just be in a relationship with some girl i dont really want. i know ill find a girl that will just be differant in the future, but untill then ill just be single, its alot easier and doesnt hurt anyone.

so for all you cheaters, i am what is gonna happen to your kids if you get caught. no my dad never cheated but his sh-tty relationship with my mother affects me now. and all the kids i know where there parents had a sh-tty relationship feel the same way. so when you cheat, just think of what will happen to your kids when they see how it affects the family life, which it will when you get caught. if you actually care about your kids or any of that youd think of them before you think of yourselves

its kind of funny to tell people not to think of themselves first, since we are all on a body building forum lol. and you know the stereotypes that body builders have. some say we are the most selfish people on the planet
    Last edited by jcstomper; 01-24-2004 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    I to have questioned if this is the life I am supposed to live.....is it suppose to be this hard and demanding.....was there someone else that I let go or looked over......then I ask myself where I would be if I had not met my wife and married her....that is when I get that sick feeling in my gut and know for a fact that I have my soul mate and companion for life.

This is for the bros that are married........I have been married for almost 11 yrs and have been tempted before.....but I love, respect, trust, cherish, and am committed to my wife.......sure we don't always see eye to eye.......but do I think she is the one for me....my soul mate....YES....because of my wife we have 2 wonderful kids that take a piece of my heart every day.....there are many fish in the sea, but I have made my great catch.

I think there will always be questions and temptations......it's how you respond and react that counts.
    Excellent post bro.............the reason I think like I do is I've never been lucky to find my soulmate like you have.
    You know you always have my utmost respect bro.
    I wish you and your beatiful family all the best.....sorry,I'm starting to sound like I'm on clomid

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Im with you monster, its a respect thing. Have you ever been able to really trust a woman again? I always have this little doubt that if an opertunity(sp) comes they will take it, same goes for men offcourse.
    It takes time to build trust up for someone, respect is earned, in my eyes.. I, like many of you guys was not born yesterday.. I think all relationships are held together by respect, trust and a great deal of loyalty... I think that people who cheat are emotionally weak-minded, and are easily influenced.. If someone is willing to sh!t on their g/f's or b/f's behind their back, for self gratification, why be in a relationship with the person in the first place.. To have someone there for you 24/7, Thats pretty fuking lame, and I don't think that will last in the least bit... I have had numerous chances to cheat; I didn't because I know that banging some stupid whore that night, is not worth having the thought in the back of mind, that i just disrespected someone i really care about...

I'm not down with that bullsh!t

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Excellent post bro.............the reason I think like I do is I've never been lucky to find my soulmate like you have.
    You know you always have my utmost respect bro.
    I wish you and your beatiful family all the best.....sorry,I'm starting to sound like I'm on clomid
    Thanks DB......U know I to have the utmost respect for u also.

RON
    Bro I sympathize for what you've went through. But you still have not been there. Maybe I'll PM you with my story cause I don't feel like sharing as much as you. Not tonight though cause I'm trying to enjoy my buzz and I don't wanna bring myself down.

Now bro as for you, your 23 and have only had one gf come on bro go have fun before you end up in all this ****.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information