hoss827 is offline Banned

Unhappy Can someone please reassure my poor dear mother...

The woman is going crazy...Scared to death of all the supplements i'm taking. I explain to her what they do, afraid i'm going to kill myself or something..

Can someone provide her info on how the following effects your body so she will stop worrying...

N-Large 2

Creatine

Ephedra products (stacker 2, stacker 3)

Taraxatone

Amino Acids

Can someone reassure my poor mother, that i'm not going to kill myself if i'm smart about taking this....

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    tell her i said youll be fine

The only one's i'm really "on" right now are the N-Large 2 , O.N protein , Creatine, and amino acids...I have thrown RIDICULOUS amounts of info at her, but she won't listen...The woman is afraid i'm going to OD on protein shakes!!! CODE RED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    tell her i said youll be fine

That's what I said...she just took them all away!! . Won't give them back until we talk to a doctor...i'm trying to save her some money as well...She really doesn't need to be spending any now . :-/.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    sorry bro..can't back you on the ephedra for sure..no reason in hell a 16 yr old needs that.

Have read to many negitive things on creatine for young teenagers also,but not sure how much of that I really believe..no hard facts to really back up the nonsense.

WTF is Taraxatone????

just hope your doctor has a brain and doesnt think creatine is bad for you like alot of people thought years ago. also show her some mags. then when your proven right throw it back in her face next time she starts questioning you lol. be like i was right last time, why dont you trust me this time lol

Taraxatone is a diuretic..it's used to pre-contest to drop waterweight out of the body. I took it for 5 days (before she took it away along with everything else, worked really well too) I took it to try it out to see how it worked, it's temporary, but it works really well.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I take stacker also but I can't even back you on the Ephedra bro. Just tell her come on over and I'll make her feel better about it bro

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I take stacker also but I can't even back you on the Ephedra bro. Just tell her come on over and I'll make her feel better about it bro
    Ahhh Ron!!! I appreciate the offer, but what about the other supps..what do you think about the creatine, protein , and amino acids...that's what i'm mainly concerned about.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Ahhh Ron!!! I appreciate the offer, but what about the other supps..what do you think about the creatine, protein , and amino acids...that's what i'm mainly concerned about.
    Truthfully those three will have no ill effect on someone your age bro. She's got nothing to worry about. I was taking aminos and protein since I was 16 and I'm 31 now. Not a thing wrong with me. The creatine is fine also. BTW I was joking before since I know she's reading this now. Sorry if she got offended. It was not nearly as offensive as the naked pics you son keeps posting of himself though.

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    She needs to understand that protein and aminos are something you get from every day food anyway, just not enough for a bodybuilder. Unless she wants to buy you 15 lbs of chicken and steak every day.

Creatine.......well, I can't say if there's anything wrong with that or not. You get it anyway in red meat, but you'd have to eat a ton of red meat every day to get the levels you'd get from supplementation. In my opinion, it's pretty safe.

The ephedra and taraxatone...uh, not at 16 bro.

-LH

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok this is to reassure HOSS' mom that your son is on AAS.......do not let him have that stuff back.......run as hard as u can and flush it down the toilet. (J/J)

HOSS like the others said.....I can't back ya on the ephedra......sorry bro.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Truthfully those three will have no ill effect on someone your age bro. She's got nothing to worry about. I was taking aminos and protein since I was 16 and I'm 31 now. Not a thing wrong with me. The creatine is fine also. BTW I was joking before since I know she's reading this now. Sorry if she got offended. It was not nearly as offensive as the naked pics you son keeps posting of himself though.
    She wasn't offended.bro, lol...SHHH!!!! Don't tell about the naked pics of me !

get rid of the tarax, and the ephedra and your cool

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am so glad I missed the naked pics of HOSS.........or did he just pm them to RON????????

She wasn't offended.bro, lol...SHHH!!!! Don't tell about the naked pics of me !
    Thank god I missed that thread

Honestly hoss,you know my age,I never use ephedra products,I rarely will use clen ,I kick ass 45 mins every morning at 6am on a treadmill to loose weight,so that's my reasoning behind my statement I made earlier........don't won't to sound like an old fart hear....sorry..........

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    A Big NO to the Ephedra and the diuretic..The rest is totally safe if used properly..Mom, don't give him back the Ephedra and diuretic!!

Doc M

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    A Big NO to the Ephedra and the diuretic..The rest is totally safe if used properly..Mom, don't give him back the Ephedra and diuretic!!

Doc M

the man has spoken!

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M

Doc M

this is the guy you listen to!!........hehehe........i agree, 16 is too young for all the ephedra....no use under 18.....even saids it on all the bottles and ads..........if you start taking it now, youll develop such a high tolance to it....itll do you more harm then good.........lay off it for a while
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    The only supp I would be leary of for a teen is the ephedra but that is negotiable also. The rest are fine and wont have any negative affects. I have that stacker stuff...lol Buy it from walgreens.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    this is the guy you listen to!!........hehehe........i agree, 16 is too young for all the ephedra....no use under 18.....even saids it on all the bottles and ads..........if you start taking it now, youll develop such a high tolance to it....itll do you more harm then good.........lay off it for a while
    You better be chillin' on that crap too...I'll be in the hood soon and don't want to have to spank you

peace

DB

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You better be chillin' on that crap too...I'll be in the hood soon and don't want to have to spank you

peace

DB

hehehe.........i've been good........i promise.....lol......truthfully, i havent taking any ephedra in a while....its winter, no need really.......maybe take a little as the summer gets closer......but thats it
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    hehehe.........i've been good........i promise.....lol......truthfully, i havent taking any ephedra in a while....its winter, no need really.......maybe take a little as the summer gets closer......but thats it
    OK I'm trusting you here,but if your lying to me don't say i didn't warn ya when i come marching down your street with a paddle

Be Cool

DB

nj123 is offline Member
    tell her your a big boy now. all grown up

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    OK I'm trusting you here,but if your lying to me don't say i didn't warn ya when i come marching down your street with a paddle

Be Cool

DB
    Haha like you wouldnt carry a paddle anyway

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't worry too much about it... just get your whole food diet and training in check and you will do very well at your age. Sheeeit - your going through puberty now which is like doing a few cycles...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    why not do all the research yourself and present yourself like a mature indvidual. The only way you could reassure her is by getting her educated so she can understand. If you do the reseach yourself, you will not only be doing yourself a favor but you wil be able to explain it to your mom a hell of alot better.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah man dont take ephedra at your age. Get some liquid clen and t3 it's much better. j/k.........................obviously

Abstrack--

Thanks for the advice bro, but I've allready tried that. Shes the type of person who would rather have a "professional" opinion over mine. I thought if i posted here, and got the responses it would save her some money by the info I got from you guys. Thanks alot everyone!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    talk to the medical advisors of the board
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hoss..I'll call your mother if you want me to speak with her..

Doc M

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What the hell are you doing taking a diuretic? She should ground you for that one. By far the most dangerous of the group you were taking and should be discontinued.

Thread Information