LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member

Advanced BB'ing class

You're not going to believe this book I have to read. It has two...thats right...two whole dang chapters dedicated to the affects of steroids , steroid abuse and side affects. First chapter is the affects on the athletes and how they use them to cheat. Few chapters on highschool teens using them and dieting. Also the side affects leading to death, liver disfunctions, etc.... Oh I almost forgot. It makes a claim that very few female bodybuilders use steroids for muscle gain and female bb world is the cleanest free of steroids. hmmmmmm...not the last time I looked.

First day in class half the class talk time was about how bad steroids are. Get this...my teacher is not even a certified trainer or weightlifter but a freakin tennis coach that got the position because it couldn't be filled. Now isn't that nice.

5 minutes into the class I was already picked out for my comments on discussion on training and supplements. Wouldn't be because Im the only one that looks like I train...nahhhhhhhh That and I already refuted half her nonsense on eating and training. She told the class they should eat 2-4 ounces of protein per day to grow. Im like uhhhhh...thats it? and....

She aske for my two cents on steroids. Ohhhh bad move on the teachers part. Dont think she liked what I had to say...lol Her comment was steroids just blow you up and cause acne. Well did I have something to say.

Thats not the half of it. Then she asks me to stay after class and low n behold, I knew it was coming just like the last BB class I had, Im the new consultant on BB'ing and training questions. Yah ok.... Better be an A coming my way.

Good book though. I read the first two chapters on training and a chapt in the nutrition book. Had some interesting terminology and explanation of muscle cells and how they function.

First test is on naming all the muscles of the body and proper spelling. Dont think I can do it man....cant handle the pressure. Its to hard!!!

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, lol..thats funny as hell... Did you spot any other potential juicers in there?? Is it all lecture, or do you get to go into the gym and toss some weight around.. I think this will be a very eventful semester for you.. Any chicks??? Keep us posted, Try not to own everyone too severely... Nevermind, you go right ahead it serves them right!!

Take care bro.. You better get an A for sure!!!

Oh bro not a one looks like they lift not even novice. There are two 200lb 18 year old giggling fems in the class and thats it. What luck! Yah we get to train in a gym. They actually had some descent machines and free weights. Although, there are some hotties in my other two classes. Thank gawd! The semester may not be a total waste.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Haha..that is the sh!t!!!!!!!!!!!...I can't get over the tennis coach, what a sorry excuse for a bodybuilding professor.. Is she hot, is she a milf, or is she an old hag?

that is to funnyyyyyyy

ah she's a mid 50 year old troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Haha..that is the sh!t!!!!!!!!!!!...I can't get over the tennis coach, what a sorry excuse for a bodybuilding professor.. Is she hot, is she a milf, or is she an old hag?

that is to funnyyyyyyy

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    ah she's a mid 50 year old troll.

bro you should do real well in that class and be alittle outspoken on the AAS issues...flame the troll if ya have to,as long as your correct and can back it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace

DB

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    A bodybuilding course? Is this at a University?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    Bro I'm not sure what kind of school he goes to,but I do recall in a previous thread he mentioned they had an anal probing course that seems to me it would suit you well ...................................j/j bro

No it's classes Im taking at a community college. I took beginners and now this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Bro I'm not sure what kind of school he goes to,but I do recall in a previous thread he mentioned they had an anal probing course that seems to me it would suit you well ...................................j/j bro
    Sign me up!:spudnikdi

Thread Information