Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

I just ate a sandwich.

I feel pretty good about how the whole situation went down too. No major problems, just me chewing and swallowing really. I also feel pretty good about myself as a person right now. I don't know why that is though. It might be the drugs however, I'm given 'er a 70/30 on this one. Anyways, so I'm working at the bar last night and this girl I was seeing a while ago comes up to me and says, "So, I guess we're going to see other people then?" I'm all, "what?" That was not the right answer, it ends up. I clearly had no idea what was going on and could have sworn we stopped seeing each other like two months ago, about around the time we stopped having sex. I'm a child and a moron folks, I really am. However, I think I'm making sense on this one. I haven't called her in months either. I mean, what the hell? Anyways, apparently communication is important and if you don't tell people things they might not know what's going on in your world. That's what I learned from all of this. Not that I'm going to change or anything mind you, after all that would be a whole lot of work. I forget what I was talking about. Abort Nate! Abort! Over and out.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    lol so you havent talked to her in months and she still thought you all were together? sounds like a psyco biatch.

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    lol so you havent talked to her in months and she still thought you all were together? sounds like a psyco biatch.
    I talk to her - she works at the same bar as I do. I just rarely see her outside of work. I'm probably going to get myself into trouble here too since I'm on test and I fully realize that.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Sandwich is good, very good.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    OK Nathan,you give us the speach on the sandwich..WTF kind was it I'm hungry now!!!

On the chick thing,is she good lookin' or what??You faded to fast on this post bro

Peace

DB

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    OK Nathan,you give us the speach on the sandwich..WTF kind was it I'm hungry now!!!

On the chick thing,is she good lookin' or what??You faded to fast on this post bro

Peace

DB
    Yes, actually. Petite little body, a little short but I like that for some odd reason. Pretty face. She looks young but that's my appeal as well (my face makes me look 12). I bounce so wearing a shirt that says Staff alone can get you some pretty girls if you're even remotely attractive. If you're perfect and beautiful like me then you're even better off.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    I feel pretty good about how the whole situation went down too. No major problems, just me chewing and swallowing really. I also feel pretty good about myself as a person right now. .
    I took a dump..and it smelled just like the sandwich I ate earlier...No problems either...I sat down on the bowl..and BAM..almost shot gun-like..bowels were sufficently depleted..No major problems either! I feel really good about myself as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    I took a dump..and it smelled just like the sandwich I ate earlier...No problems either...I sat down on the bowl..and BAM..almost shot gun-like..bowels were sufficently depleted..No major problems either! I feel really good about myself as well.
    ROFLMAO......... Bama you SOB I have water all over my screens now..........your dump posts never cease to spoil my screens.....LMAO will the government pay for new screens for me you think,since you are an employee of sorts they are responsible for your actions to a degree correct???

peace

DB

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Sure...hand walk the bill to the nearest Federal Administration Bldg...I am sure they will be more than happy to to pay you for your loss! I do love it when my crap smells just like whatever I ate!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Lucky bastard.............. but isn't there too much sugar in prunes.?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Lucky bastard.............. but isn't there too much sugar in prunes.?????????????
    This guy doesn't need prunes bro..........he once posted he dumped a 10# tar baby before Your talking to a pro here

peace

DB

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    10# is alot... the longest... i ever got was 26"... laid it out on the ground.. but hell, i didn't weigh it.............. but i bow to the master..........

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    This guy doesn't need prunes bro..........he once posted he dumped a 10# tar baby before Your talking to a pro here

peace

DB
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information