Thread: SEAL wanabe's

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

SEAL wanabe's

A friend of mine is deeply involved in investigating and busting people that claim to be SEAL's. The link is the site that they post the info on. There used to be another one but it got shut down when the owner of it died and because of all the death threats he used to get no one took it over. This is the replacement of that site.

www.veriseal.org

http://www.midcoast.com/~waterman/updates.html - watch the pic of Jane Fonda for a min. hehehe

http://www.phonyveterans.com/index.html - This is the best one. On the top right there's a link to click on to get the listing of the stories on the fakes that have been busted. A lot of work has gone into get some of these guys. You will recognize at least one actor and a political figure or two.

Thought I would share with you all.....maybe you know someone that qualifies to be on the list of Shame.

C.B.
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 01-24-2004 at 02:11 AM.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    What kind of loser would lie about being a vet, navy seal or any other occupation? If being a SEAL, or anything else for that matter, is important enough to you that you lie about it, get off your lazy arse and become whatever it is you claim to be. I don't wanna sound harsh but posers are lame IMO.

skinnyhb is offline Member
    my friend, who is a seal tells me stories about how he calls guys on it all the time. funny stuff

palme is offline Rosie Member
    This are all the seals i know.

Baby seal
    Singer seal
    and
    Navy seal (guess who)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SEAL wanabe's-currnfursealyawn.jpg   SEAL wanabe's-23_320x240.jpg   SEAL wanabe's-wec-rr.jpg  

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    I'd love to be a seal. Still an option for me.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    This are all the seals i know.

Baby seal
    Singer seal
    and
    Navy seal (guess who)
    LOL Hmmmm who could that be
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I've seen this before...
    Idiots that didn't earn the title should be called on it.
    Props to the SEALS

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    those wacky extremist. I like the part where he said "you will be exposed and pay with your lives!" man, that's one TUFF guy!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I was in a special SEAL unit - Scuba K9! Seriously...

shootdeep is offline Member
    there's a SEAL that works out at my gym. he NEVER brags or carries on about it. i learned of it through the grapevine. he's a good guy and owns a dive shop in town. needless to say, with him around we don't have any "fake" SEALs at our gym.

shootdeep is offline Member
    i've read the jane fonda story before...SHE SUCKS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    those wacky extremist. I like the part where he said "you will be exposed and pay with your lives!" man, that's one TUFF guy!
    Steve Waterman is pretty passionate about the work. I've never asked him why but more power to him.

The sad thing is that a lot of these wannabe's use their lies to trick stupid women out of everything they have.

Mine too Doc.
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 01-24-2004 at 11:23 AM.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Doc M
    Last edited by Doc M; 01-24-2004 at 11:26 AM.

Hmmmm I don't know. But this thread was only meant to share a couple links, not to start an attack on any one .... I will delete it if it comes to that.
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 01-24-2004 at 11:19 AM.

I posted it cause there was a thread on SEAL's and class numbers, etc. Thought someone might be interested.

For no other reason.

I edited my response to your post....you just have to edit yours

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Well being ex Navy EOD I surely wasnt bad enough to be a SEAL. Anyone who has worked with or knows a frogman can attest that they surely dont go around running their mouths about being one.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    I was in a special SEAL unit - Scuba K9! Seriously...

You meet your K9 girlfriend there ?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Threads like these....

I once knew a baby seal... but some dude with a big stick came along and clubbed him

Red

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Threads like these....
    What????

Thread Information