Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Shredz is offline Respected Member

Thumbs up AR Live @ 2004 Mr. Olympia!!

For those of you who haven't seen Ron and I discuss this on the chat room a bit this is where you can go for information.

Ron and I are trying to organize a reunion of AR members and we decided to host it at the 2004 Mr. Olympia.

The show is on Oct. 30, 2004 in Lav Vegas, Nevada. We are currently looking into prices and are going to start looking for some accomidations. If we get a group of people I am sure we can get something were we are all in the same hotel and all sitting together.

You can contact either Ron or I letting us know if you are interested in going or are 100% going via an email that Ron created. The email is [email protected]

We are also looking for some locals to give us an idea of good hotels around the area that we can look into for pricing.

Hope to see you all there!!
    Shredz and Ron

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'd definately be down for that, provided work allowed. I'll do some checking to see if I can break free for it

mass junkie is offline banned
    Count me in......I'll take a train or something.......it would be cool to hook up with you bro's.....same weekend as my birthday as well

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    At this point I'm in. It's a long way away but i think I can work it.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    That would be fantastic, as long as I don't have to share a room with Mass!!!!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    If this materializes I'll do my best to be there,that's for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace

DB

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    That would be fantastic, as long as I don't have to share a room with Mass!!!!
    Why, Im an excellent lover

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Naw, he just lays there.

I say I'm doing this every year but this time its on for sure. If you are pretty sure your going (I know its a long ways away) send an email so we can keep track. I wanna get us some good group rates on everything if possible. The more that go the better it will be.

I plan on parting my ass off personally. It should be a blast. Hell partying with me is worth the **** trip, plus you get to see the Olympia. AND just so everyone knows............what happens in Vegas stayes in Vegas

Barbi...Cutie....I'm still lookin for a roomate

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Well, now then that makes all the difference in the world. You put out and I will pay for the suite!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Naw, he just lays there.

I say I'm doing this every year but this time its on for sure. If you are pretty sure your going (I know its a long ways away) send an email so we can keep track. I wanna get us some good group rates on everything if possible. The more that go the better it will be.

I plan on parting my ass off personally. It should be a blast. Hell partying with me is worth the **** trip, plus you get to see the Olympia. AND just so everyone knows............what happens in Vegas stayes in Vegas

Barbi...Cutie....I'm still lookin for a roomate
    Youve got mail Ron

RON
    Youve got mail Ron
    No bro I said Barbi and Cutie.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I'm in.

No bro I said Barbi and Cutie.
    Cant blame me for trying.......

cb25 is offline Banned
    you know what? if there is ANY possible way for me to get away from school for that weekend, i'm in. My schedule will be set sometime over summer, so i won't know until then...but as long as there are no tests on the days around the trip, i'm in...i've always wanted to go, and an AR convention is just added motivation (not to mention motivation to train my ass off for the next 9 months!!!)

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Heck yeah, I'm there! I may be going in April..but hell, twice in a year sounds even better!!!!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Sounds tight, I said I wanted to go. I'm like cb though, if school allows i'll hope on a flight out there. Ron, I'm going to give you a run for your money my friend...Hoss, make sure your mom signs the permission slip

Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    Heck yeah, I'm there! I may be going in April..but hell, twice in a year sounds even better!!!!

I've got first dibs on Babyweight for my roomie. Sorry Ron don't take it personally..but she is a lot better looking then you.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    ****! I miss out on all the fun!!! GAW****IT!

RON
    50% bro maybe a little wager is in order.

Glad to see you in Babyweight. I'll try to keep my drooling down while I'm there.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    ****! I miss out on all the fun!!! GAW****IT!
    WoooHooooo.... j/k bro I know thats a long way for you to come
    Last edited by RON; 01-26-2004 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    I've got first dibs on Babyweight for my roomie. Sorry Ron don't take it personally..but she is a lot better looking then you.

Oh my....this could be an interesting trip afterall.....

.....what show??????lol kidding!!!!!!!!!!

Well Olympia is in october so in theory i could start saving and go...but how much wold a airplane ticket, hotel and Mr O ticket cost? $6000? Thats alot of money for me...i guess i hafto sleep with BW to bring down hotel cost and beat up Mass and steal his Mr O ticket

Well Olympia is in october so in theory i could start saving and go...but how much wold a airplane ticket, hotel and Mr O ticket cost? $6000? Thats alot of money for me...i guess i hafto sleep with BW
    Read above..she is already spoken for!!! Sorry about your luck big guy...looks like you will be bunking with Mass after all.

Maybe she could bring one of her friends for me then? Hehe

Gimme a price range and ill do what i can to make it, i wanna meet my second family!

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll go, but only Danielle goes!!!! haha..j/k, Rates can't be that expensive for October.. They have some killer deals, from what i hear.. If we could all get the same hotel, on the same floor talk about chaos!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO.. I've never been there, but i hear its good times any way you look at it.. If i lose you guys, check the nearest craps table, for i will be there attempting to make my first million....lol

Maybe she could bring one of her friends for me then? Hehe

Gimme a price range and ill do what i can to make it, i wanna meet my second family!

Palme....this could definitely be arranged...
    I say we all chip in and get the presidential suite at the Belagio.... lol

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    As of right now I'm in. I was already in the preliminary stages of planning this trip before I even read this thread. But given the fact that I'll be able too hang with the good bros and ladies of AR I'll work even harder to make it a reality!! I'd love the opportunity to tilt some frosty's with you guys...just remember, once we're all boozed up we will have to find a pute and log on the AR for some drunken posting...it's been way too long since I've done that!!

RON
    Hell yea Petes in. Glad to see you bro. I knew a thread about partying could get you here

**** skippy brotha...you and I are going drink for drink big boy!! We'll leave Shredzie passed out under the table after 6 drinks...see he's from the big city in central Canada...they just pretend they know how to drink

Hell yea Petes in. Glad to see you bro. I knew a thread about partying could get you here

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete235
    As of right now I'm in. I was already in the preliminary stages of planning this trip before I even read this thread. But given the fact that I'll be able too hang with the good bros and ladies of AR I'll work even harder to make it a reality!! I'd love the opportunity to tilt some frosty's with you guys...just remember, once we're all boozed up we will have to find a pute and log on the AR for some drunken posting...it's been way too long since I've done that!!
    lmao...that would be just like us. we're drunk as hell in vegas...and all we want to do is do some drunken posting on AR...

should be fun guys/girls...i'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one...

Oh OH!! I don't think you wanna go there Pete. Is this a challenge??? Bring it on big guy bring it on.
    **** skippy brotha...you and I are going drink for drink big boy!! We'll leave Shredzie passed out under the table after 6 drinks...see he's from the big city in central Canada...they just pretend they know how to drink

Challenge accpeted from any of you. The man from Texas will ruin you all in an AR drinking contest. Whats the wager?

I think you are drunk now...you are already repeating yourself!! How do you expect to win!!

ahhh caught on to that one did yeah???...sure, sure go ahead and delete that extra post you lush.

Hey, can I be in on this drinking contest..... I may be small but I can hit some beer!!

Us Swedes invented heavy drinking. But ill make you guys pass out and devote my attention to the ladies

Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    Hey, can I be in on this drinking contest..... I may be small but I can hit some beer!!
    If you think you can handle it. You're in!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shredz

ahhh caught on to that one did yeah???...sure, sure go ahead and delete that extra post you lush.

What ever are you talking about

Man, I really hope work permits. Cash won't be a problem, but my shcedule is exceptionally sporatic in obligated time.

Babywieght, bring it on woman, we can have some sort of a side wager for the winner

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL...I guess Mass Junkie and I will pull all the women each night, and you guys can hold hands while you drink!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...school is in session boys

Pheeds, Pheeds, Pheeds.....are you really sure you want to go there? I mean you're from Texas for god's sake!! You guys whine when the temperature drops below 50 degrees farenhiet!! And you expect to go beer for beer with a Canadian/Irishman from the frozen tundra up north? Puhlease!!!

Babyweight, you're more than welcome to join us...get as drunk as you want because you'll have half a dozen or more big brothers lookin after your best interests.

Shredzie....oh it's on my man...it's on BIG TIME!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Challenge accpeted from any of you. The man from Texas will ruin you all in an AR drinking contest. Whats the wager?

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    LOL...I guess Mass Junkie and I will pull all the women each night, and you guys can hold hands while you drink!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...school is in session boys
    That's probably not a bad idea Monster, especially since my wife will be there to keep me in line ;D

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I already got my PIMP on!

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information