ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Think I broke my hand Saturday...

Well, all I can say is "**** happens". I'm going to see the doc soon and hopefully it isn't serious. I'm supposed to be fighting in less than 4 weeks. I went out with some friends saturday (I didn't want to go but a girl i am seeing called and begged me)...At any rate a fight broke out (still not sure what started it). I guess some biker hit one of our smaller guys, meaning 140lbs and dropped him. I saw that and ran over and leveled the biker. A couple other skirmishes broke out (we were pretty out numbered) and I about had all of ou out the bar doors. I saw a guy across the bar grab a pool stick and go running with it raised about his head at one of my buddies. Well, I met him in the middle and drilled him in the side of the head. My middle knuckle is all swollen and bruised. Cops showed up but i guess those guys are a regular problem and he had alot of witnesses so none of us got in trouble...Talk about a bad night...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    **** ironfist, you a rowdy boy. Meet us up Vegas. I'd like to see you rumble. That sucks bro. Hope it gets better. You need to stay out of trouble.

Farmer is offline Member
    Totally sucks bro, kindve ironic given your screen name

Get well bro!

Peace

Farmer

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Nothing like a good old fashioned bar fight.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Side of the head shot......................oh man the good old days..............

That's why i changed to the throat.. lympth nodes aplenty to swell up... don't break my knuckles..

Too funny... good luck with the up coming fight ................

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Well, all I can say is "**** happens". I'm going to see the doc soon and hopefully it isn't serious. I'm supposed to be fighting in less than 4 weeks. I went out with some friends saturday (I didn't want to go but a girl i am seeing called and begged me)...At any rate a fight broke out (still not sure what started it). I guess some biker hit one of our smaller guys, meaning 140lbs and dropped him. I saw that and ran over and leveled the biker. A couple other skirmishes broke out (we were pretty out numbered) and I about had all of ou out the bar doors. I saw a guy across the bar grab a pool stick and go running with it raised about his head at one of my buddies. Well, I met him in the middle and drilled him in the side of the head. My middle knuckle is all swollen and bruised. Cops showed up but i guess those guys are a regular problem and he had alot of witnesses so none of us got in trouble...Talk about a bad night...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    That sucks. I am just getting over a sprained wrist that has messed with my workouts for almost two months. Mine is not from fighting. Man, my town is boring, never a good bar fight to see around here.

Those poor guys, if they had only knew there was a trained fighter in the room and not on their side, but then again most idiots have to learn the hard way.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer
    Totally sucks bro, kindve ironic given your screen name

Get well bro!

Peace

Farmer
    I, too, found the irony in that. In fact, right beneath the title of the thread about breaking the hand...is the author's name..."Ironfist."

That sucks bro. It would have sucked more if you had let your buddy catch a cue to the noggin. Sometimes, this **** happens...but lately, you have been in more fights than Hoss.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    Sometimes, this **** happens...but lately, you have been in more fights than Hoss.
    Now if thats not throwing down the gauntlet!.

"lets get it ooooooooooon"..

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    ironfist meets titanium head! j/k

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Hey Iron, I'm training with John Kavanagh in Straightblast (Ireland) this evening!. If I make it a regular thing with him I'll take my digicam along for some pix. Hope the hand heals, they can be nasty whore's to heal.

Thread Information