Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Uhhh...yeah Well I doubt that's a good idea. Like I said tho, the family seems quite normal, they are religious, and it should be okay. I think it was just a bad misunderstanding. Plus, I still have the email and have shown it to people just to be on the safe side. But really, I guess it'll all be dropped and put behind us.

Thanks again tho.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    LMAO@ symatech..............

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    ****ing right man ... its just like hunting a deer, u gotta be ever so quiet and careful. Everything has to be just right, then u blast the **** with one shot only. And take the kill home to your family. Dinner's ready!

****ing guy was a pussy! u mentioned COPS and he **** his pants. I'd call him out again and tell him if he ever thinks he can push his weight around again, that your gonna ****ing throw him up against a cross and nail him by his balls. Tell him any man with balls wouldn't talk **** bout who they know, or what they can do.. They'd do it themselves. ****ING PUSSY ... There are two types of people in this world, those who talk about getting things done and those who go out and do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    The more i read your posts bro I understand why you picked this screen name. The long range scopes was a nice touch

peace bro

DB

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Terinox

As I suspected, he was speaking out of anger, and being protective of a family member (which I understand). After all, it was a long time ago, and he was not aware of this. I sent him an email agreeing about the misunderstanding. All seems well now.
    Awww crap!

And here I was getting my sniper gear all ready and sighted in to take care of this bozo... darn! I guess I'll just have to go shoot a deer instead!

He he he take care bro...

Red

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Awww crap!

And here I was getting my sniper gear all ready and sighted in to take care of this bozo... darn! I guess I'll just have to go shoot a deer instead!

He he he take care bro...

Red
    Well I appreciate the offer. I'll keep you in mind if anything stirs up in the future

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information