Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Terinox is offline The One & Only

I Need Some Help! (Seriously)

Okay, for some readers, they may remember a post about a girl was about 4 years younger than me. We became friends through a cousin, and we chatted online a lot. Nothing ever "happened" and after a while we just stopped chatting and it was hard to be friends even. So, I stopped chatting with her, and it's been close to 1.5 years maybe since then.

So today I got this email, and I dunno what to make of it. Could be some guy trying to scare mr off or he could be serious.

this is no ****ing joke!

how do you know D*** and why the **** is her name on your profile list of people (you wrote (sexy, sexy d***))
    if the d*** you are refering to is my sister, i will hunt u down and put a ****ing 12 gauge slug
    in you mother****ing head and chest.

i am not playing around
    words cant exprese how ****ing serious i am.
    i alredy know where to find u (place u work out at)

reply to me a.s.a.p . i got "god" carved on a shotgun slug just for u.

IM ****ING DEAD SERIOUS.

just in case u didn't realize who this is by now it's d***'s older brother
    187-BOYS,Arabien Knights, GBA, OA and the ****ing TRI-ADS wont hesitate on my word.

holler at me mother****er!

LETS CLEAR THIS UP!

"God" is the MSN name I am using, so that's what he means by that. I already forwarded this email to D*** (the sister) although I haven't talked to her in like 2 years or so. The thing about the profile (sexy sexy D***) was there, but it was from 2 years ago, it was obviously a joke (but I guess his brother wouldn't know).

So anywho, I don't know how serious this guy is, I've already printed out the email as "proof of threat" in case something happens.

Now, should I email this guy back, and explain wtf happened? Ignore it, and let him drop it? Wait for D*** to respond?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Contact the police A.S.A.P. and don't waste anymore time here. Seriously, do it now.

cb25 is offline Banned
    I'd agree with bouncer...no use waiting around for him...i'd say better safe than sorry, you know?

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    Do you forsee this guy being the kinda guy wholl go to a golds and put a gague in your mouth. Can you beat his ass. I wouldnt give it a thought unless hes a wild ass cannon who likes to start **** and get arrested.

One thing I should maybe mention is that he does not know what I look like, or my full name. Although this information can probably be acquired through the sister and if he goes really far, maybe even my cousin (who is best friends with the sister).

I was considering sending him an email first, something along these lines:

"1. Explaining the situation, and how I haven't spoken to her in almost 2 years, and that we were just friends, and what was written in the profile was from 2 years ago, and was a joke (as the sister could confirm).

2. State that I have printed the email and shown it to several people, and that I will show it to the police if he does not drop this violent threat and pretty much drops the whole thing.

Is that even worth doing? I mean, having the email printed and shown to a couple people, if something were to happen, then it would be obvious who it is. This guy is a religious guy, probably 20 or so (taller and bigger than I am), but I don't see him doing all the things he threatens to do.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    That's a good thought.............

ARM YOURSELF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....................... .........

Good luck........................
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    That's a good thought.............

ARM YOURSELF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....................... .........

Good luck........................
    This is Canada bro, guns are illegal. And if you get one illegally, there are extrememly harsh penalties (just for possession). Plus, I'm not really into that whole gun thing/arming myself (especially not illegally).

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I say e-mail him back first with what you were going to say about how it was 2 years ago etc. You ever see this guy before? And what is the gang thing he's got going....this makes me believe he is full of ****, but since I dont know him i wouldnt want to take that chance. E-mail him back and see what he says otherwise call the cops. He isnt gonna do jack i've gotten about 5000 of those threats and I've called them out each time and what happened....nothing. But like I said I dont know this guy and dont wat you to risk your as over what I'm saying now.

I agree... don't do anything illegal...

He kept making threats... refering to this gang, and that gang...

that type of specific threat under the new Home Land Security Act would get him real time in jail now.. but then you would still need to arm yourself..

Good luck though.............

Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    This is Canada bro, guns are illegal. And if you get one illegally, there are extrememly harsh penalties (just for possession). Plus, I'm not really into that whole gun thing/arming myself (especially not illegally).

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    The guy sounds liek a complete moron to me. Gang idiot huh? Oh yeah, just what the world needs.

I say tell him to come get some and then beat his pea sized brain through the back of his head. But that's just me, I'd walk 100 miles over broken glass to kill a stupid gang idiot. ****ing waste of cum.....

-LH

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    seriously talk to the sister and then to him.. get her to explain it to him and then if nothing happens call the police.. dont do anything stupid.. but have bat handy just incase..

Quote Originally Posted by ElliotNess
    seriously talk to the sister and then to him.. get her to explain it to him and then if nothing happens call the police.. dont do anything stupid.. but have bat handy just incase..
    Well I carry a pocket knife with me at all times, but I doubt (hope) it won't get that serious. Also, I haven't spoken to the sister in a long time, nor do I wish to get back into that whole thing with her.

hmm how do you know the sister? i mean if hes really crazy she must have mantioned him as being an idiot or something.. but bro he pulls out a gun dont test him he might acctuly be crazy..

and a bat is like the most legal weapon.. the police cant do anything just tell him you playing baseball with snowballs sorry dumb humor..

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    email him asap and tell him to shut the **** up! and that you know where he sleeps at night and you'll have the cops hunting down his soon to be crucified ass.

Here is a copy of the email I sent him:
    1. You should not so harshly jump to such conclusions as you have in your mind (although I do not blame you, for all brothers are protective of their sisters, as am I). I will lay out the story for you to the best of my ability...
    N**** (my cousin, D*** best friend) introduced me to D*** (via chat), and we chatted for a while. In terms of how long, I'm not sure, but we would chat online, N***, D*** and I about general stuff I suppose. I also met her once at Harvey's. Me and my cousins went out for food, and N*** suggested we go there because D*** worked there. Anywho, we became friends and chatted online every now and then. And that's it, after a while, we just stopped chatting, and I haven't spoken to her in a long time. In terms of the profile, I don't know what I had written in there (or if I even wrote it) for it was from 2 years ago. If I did write it, it was obviously a joke, it was (I think) an inside joke between N*** and D***, most likely her MSN name at the time. However, like I said, we were friends, met once at harveys, and chatted for some time, and that's all.

2. From what I've heard about you, and being the religious person you are, I'm surprised at such a disgusting email you sent. It's nasty remarks like those which give our muslim brothers and sisters a bad name! You could have acted a lot more professional for someone who is considered an adult, especially at your age!

3. Now, that's all there is to it. I have printed a copy of the email out and shown several friends and family. Now, you've put me in quite a position. You have formally threatened my life in this email. You have also named several gangs which you are affiliated with. I don't see what else I can do except show this email to my cousin (who is a lawyer), followed by the police to state that it is a formal threat on my life. I don't like making this into such a big deal, for I have never been involved in such things, however, like I said, I don't see what other choice I have.
    I will wait for your reply.

here comes intensity to add fuel to the fire..

Here is a copy of the email I sent him:
    1. You should not so harshly jump to such conclusions as you have in your mind (although I do not blame you, for all brothers are protective of their sisters, as am I). I will lay out the story for you to the best of my ability...
    N**** (my cousin, D*** best friend) introduced me to D*** (via chat), and we chatted for a while. In terms of how long, I'm not sure, but we would chat online, N***, D*** and I about general stuff I suppose. I also met her once at Harvey's. Me and my cousins went out for food, and N*** suggested we go there because D*** worked there. Anywho, we became friends and chatted online every now and then. And that's it, after a while, we just stopped chatting, and I haven't spoken to her in a long time. In terms of the profile, I don't know what I had written in there (or if I even wrote it) for it was from 2 years ago. If I did write it, it was obviously a joke, it was (I think) an inside joke between N*** and D***, most likely her MSN name at the time. However, like I said, we were friends, met once at harveys, and chatted for some time, and that's all.

2. From what I've heard about you, and being the religious person you are, I'm surprised at such a disgusting email you sent. It's nasty remarks like those which give our muslim brothers and sisters a bad name! You could have acted a lot more professional for someone who is considered an adult, especially at your age!

3. Now, that's all there is to it. I have printed a copy of the email out and shown several friends and family. Now, you've put me in quite a position. You have formally threatened my life in this email. You have also named several gangs which you are affiliated with. I don't see what else I can do except show this email to my cousin (who is a lawyer), followed by the police to state that it is a formal threat on my life. I don't like making this into such a big deal, for I have never been involved in such things, however, like I said, I don't see what other choice I have.
    I will wait for your reply.
    yeah thats the way to go.. tell us what he replied.. hes prolly just a e-thug..

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't wait for a reply send another ****ing email saying you've sent his profile and a picture of him to the cops already. And you'll be going to your laywer later this week to sign a warrent for his arrest and to press charges. Tell him hes going behind bars. If he replies tell him u've got friends with biggers slugs to load then that, as well as long range scopes, he wont know where the bullet came from

Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    Don't wait for a reply send another ****ing email saying you've sent his profile and a picture of him to the cops already. And you'll be going to your laywer later this week to sign a warrent for his arrest and to press charges. Tell him hes going behind bars. If he replies tell him u've got friends with biggers slugs to load then that, as well as long range scopes, he wont know where the bullet came from
    WOW, that's a little too much right now. First of all, I do NOT want to come BACK and threaten him. I need to keep it professional. I am not a violent person, I know the sister (well knew her) and her family seems like a general nice family. My main guess is that he is trying to scare "me" off. He does not know who I am (just where I workout).

I'll just have to wait and see what he responds. I'll keep everyone posted.

BY THE WAY, if I stop posting on AR for some reason, and it becomes a week or two without ANY updates, then assume that I am dead. I would also appreciate some of the guys in Canada to follow it up

WOW, that's a little too much right now. First of all, I do NOT want to come BACK and threaten him. I need to keep it professional. I am not a violent person, I know the sister (well knew her) and her family seems like a general nice family. My main guess is that he is trying to scare "me" off. He does not know who I am (just where I workout).

I'll just have to wait and see what he responds. I'll keep everyone posted.

BY THE WAY, if I stop posting on AR for some reason, and it becomes a week or two without ANY updates, then assume that I am dead. I would also appreciate some of the guys in Canada to follow it up
    do i get your post count?!

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Hey since u from Toronto I got a crazy ass cousin up there who just got out of jail for shooting some one, maybe I can give u his info, im shure if I told him he can back u up bro

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    Hey since u from Toronto I got a crazy ass cousin up there who just got out of jail for shooting some one, maybe I can give u his info, im shure if I told him he can back u up bro
    Sweeeet, thnx. I might take you up on that offer

I know his name is Nelson if you give me some time I will ask my fam if they got his info, but u gotta be careful with him cuz he can flip on u for no reason , when I say he's crazy I mean it literally

did docm and dabull wish for world peace?

jbol is offline Senior Member
    hope every thing works out,but i doubt a pocket knife will do you anygood if hes got a gun

dude most of the people in Toronto are bit**s any way I only meet 4 people while I was there who talk alot and would actually do something about it. Im not sayin they are all but most of whom I met were just trash talkers who were quick to back down. and im shure this guy wouldn't have access to a gun if he wanted to

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    The more i read your posts bro I understand why you picked this screen name. The long range scopes was a nice touch

peace bro

DB

Now that I know you're from Canada I know you have nothing to worry about. A dangerous Canadian?? Yeah ok........................... j/k for all you canadians

hey can some one tell me how to post a new thread? I dont have a clue how to do it since they upgraded the site

It's on the main AR lounge page with all the topics at the top left.

thanx bro

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Dude just email him a pick of you cock n balls. thats what mass junkie does..

Sorry, but "bump"

Any more suggestions/ideas? If **** hits the fan, how far should "I" take it? Restraining order? Lawyers and the whole nine yards?

dude if **** hits the fan just tell him like 50 says ,"You say you gonna merc 50 how?when we ride around with guns the size of Lil Bow Wow"

Well, thank fully it seems resolved at the moment. This is the reply:
    i said lets clear this up and you did , i may have spoke out of anger but you made every thing clear and nothing is going to happen. But you should understand from my point of view, my sister is someone who I really care for and will protect at all cause. So if you didn't mean anything offensive by those remarks then let's just leave it at that. You still shouldn't have put that up considering the fact that your talking about our Muslim sisters and brothers and the fact that I'm giving them a bad name by emailing you with such **** when your putting up a Muslim sister's name under a section such as Sexy. Why do you even think I emailed you? TO PROTECT MY SISTER FROM YOU DUMB ****S OUT THERE. If your going to talk about religion, I can do the same. So I suggest you take her name off that so called "sexy" list and everything will be cleared up.

As I suspected, he was speaking out of anger, and being protective of a family member (which I understand). After all, it was a long time ago, and he was not aware of this. I sent him an email agreeing about the misunderstanding. All seems well now.

Thanks for the help and suggestions.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'm glad it worked out for ya bro..............on another note,DON'T EVER move to the USA,if you frighten that easily over an e-mail,you'll have a heart attack or stroke with in 24hrs of living here.

peace bro

DB

shootdeep is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    hey can some one tell me how to post a new thread? I dont have a clue how to do it since they upgraded the site
    man, you picked on heluva thread to hijack.

terinox, i just went through the ringer when i made a guy apologize to my daughter. call the cops and get it on file bro...seriously! you don't know what's going through his mind man....

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    now is when you change the 'sexy' to 'sloppy nasty pussy from being ****ed too many times by that ****in wiffle ball bat" see how he likes that.

LMAOROTF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

again............

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    now is when you change the 'sexy' to 'sloppy nasty pussy from being ****ed too many times by that ****in wiffle ball bat" see how he likes that.

Rules

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information