mfenske is offline Member

Anyone see the Royal Rumble?

Watched the Royal Rumble last night and overall it was okay. I have seen better PPV's in the past though. Chris Benoit won the rumble, which I think is cool. I hope that they are setting up a Lesnar/Goldberg feud. That would be interesting to see in real life. Goldberg's football and martial arts backgroud vs. Lesnar's amateur wrestling would be kick arse to see. Mark

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    not to knock you but why would you pay 30$+ to see that ish..?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotNess
    not to knock you but why would you pay 30$+ to see that ish..?
    I don't think they get quite the action in Wisconsin most city ppl get guess you have to pay,not sure

mfenske is offline Member
    Well I enjoy professional wrestling for a myriad of reasons. First, I've always liked it, even as a kid. Second, beats the hell out of NASCAR. Third, I find it to be motivational. I see guys like Goldberg, John Cena, The Rock, Dave Batista, etc. and it makes me want to acheive that kind of physique so I push myself harder. Fourth, my wife likes it (and since every other show she watches seems to be Survivor-esqe I welcome the change). Did I mention that I enjoy it and since RAW is on in like 5 minutes I gotta go. Mark

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    I love professional wrestling. Not because I'm a redneck or anything, but I'm not into competitive sports on TV, but I still like sports. I love movies, and drama type stuff. Put the two together and what do you get. Professional wrestling. I love it.

And yes I did see the Rumble last night. All the matches pretty much sucked expect for the Rumble. Foley coming back was great. A undertaker tease was good as well. And Lesnar taking advantage of Goldberg, deffiently a match up at Wrestlemania XX.

Thread Information