BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Question Warts and wart removers ?

Anyone here suffer with warts or have had them successfully removed?. I asked my doctor in the army and he wasn't much help. Before I hit the pharmacy up tomorrow I thought I'd ask you guys ?

Bouncer

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Sorry.. only had it once.......... i know there is a topical that you get otc....

I just tore mine off, messing with it.. bleed alot.. no scar... on my hand...

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Anyone here suffer with warts or have had them successfully removed?. I asked my doctor in the army and he wasn't much help. Before I hit the pharmacy up tomorrow I thought I'd ask you guys ?

Bouncer
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Bartleby is offline Member
    yeah i had them before...no otc stuffed worked...i had to go to the doctor and they remove them with liquid nitrogen...I went back a couple times...worked well though and never had any since...

mass junkie is offline banned
    Compound W...works well.....I used to play with frogs when I was younger

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    The doctors **** didn't work for me but hte otc stuff did, it'll go away eventually

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Bouncer..Warts come in many different forms..Some can be treated with otc meds like Compound-W, other's like "seed" warts have to be either frozen off or surgically removed..Sometimes the will even reappear in the same location with a vengeance..I had never had a wart in my life and when I came back from a climbing trip, I had developed one on my thumb abd the **** thing nearly drove me insane..I eventually went into the Dermatologist and she hit it with the LN and it just came back a few months later with a few friends..I was not happy..After the second treatment though, they are still gone..

I would start off with the otc meds and see if it takes them off permanently..If not, away to the Derma Doc..Or you could just keep cutting the thing off as it grows back ( I don't recommend that method)..lol...

Doc M

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Compound W works well for me bro.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    I had 2 on the base of my right thumb a few years ago and after picking at it with not much joy i got aggressive on it and used a small filleting knife, hasnt been back since. I got a cool scar though..........Hitman

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    ..Or you could just keep cutting the thing off as it grows back ( I don't recommend that method)..lol...

Doc M
    I actually bite them off, lol... Really!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Self Surgery...toe nail clippers cut 'em right off...the clean 'em with some cheap scotch whiskey.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    here bro... the best method..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Warts and wart removers ?-big-ole-cleaver.jpg  

Thread Information