PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin

I really have to apologize

I screwed up really bad yesterday. I had been asking people for opinions on the board and when I got ones that I didn't want to hear, I responded the wrong way.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=80412

Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    To everyone complaining, stop for a little bit. I was up here until 3 in the morning that night installing it. I am making adjustments to it today that are going to take care of your complaints. Just hang tight.
    I really don't know why I responded so negatively, because I know that everyone was just trying to give me an honest opinion. I was doing cardio this morning and this post hit me hard this morning. I normally don't react like this, but well I have no excuses. For those I offended, I sincerely apologize and ask your forgiveness. I made a mistake and I really do appreciate all feedback (both positive and negative) that you gave me.

mass junkie is offline banned
    OMG....Jason is human...............no way....who would of guessed.....

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    And don't you forget it sucka

I don't think it was that harsh of a reponse, it seems to me that most with common sense should be able to realize that adjustments come after the initial effort. Allthough, their are no facts, only interpretations, so perhaps rudness was present on both sides.

cb25 is offline Banned
    I think it was an understandable reaction...you've worked hard on this board, so...

no worries J...

Swellin Guest
    Everybody is entitled to a little bit of that Jason. This board is your baby, and you were simply defending your hard work. You forgot that you asked for the opinions, and got a little tweaked by some of them. Big deal. True to form, you post an apology on here, with a link to the thread, for all to see.

As usual, you handle things like a pro! Nice job.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    How rude, Im sort of shocked. At least you said I'm sorry. Just kidding bro. Your response was no where near as harsh as most of us here would have reacted. So as usual you handled yourself above my expectations. Once I figured how to change some things I loved it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    I screwed up really bad yesterday. I had been asking people for opinions on the board and when I got ones that I didn't want to hear, I responded the wrong way.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=80412

I really don't know why I responded so negatively, because I know that everyone was just trying to give me an honest opinion. I was doing cardio this morning and this post hit me hard this morning. I normally don't react like this, but well I have no excuses. For those I offended, I sincerely apologize and ask your forgiveness. I made a mistake and I really do appreciate all feedback (both positive and negative) that you gave me.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    jayson if i was you would be kicking ass and taking names insted of apologizing.. **** happens

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Don't be silly J. Its us who should be making apologises after jumping on you so quickly without first realising the amount of work you put into the new board, and without configuring (sp'ing) it to our individual tastes. I was one of the first to be guilty, I'm sorry!.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Alright. I will come back to the board. I started crying and swore I would never return here after the Administrator got on my back after I gave my input
    It hurt my feelings very bad, but after seeing the apology, I guess I can let the healing begin.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    totally justified.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Most likely because you were tired from being up the night before. The BOARD KICKS ASS...On behalf of the entire AR board, THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK!!!

BLT

CutieFace Guest
    Hey no one is perfect and I can say I personally know what it's like to be up 1/2 the night working on something and then people give their opinion and it's not what you were hoping for.....

You've done a lot of hard work and it's tedious work too, checking and double checking stuff.....and don't sweat it if ya got a wee bit cranky there Jason......

*hug*

Cutie

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I still lub ya Ja! Group hug!

Hey MJ keep the hands above the waist man!!! Nooooo touchy!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    **** Jason I have went off on people 10x that bad bro. Your too nice bro I'd be pissed if I worked all that time and got complaints. Take it easy bro its not like you were a total ass like that guy Bouncer (J/k playin Bouncer you know I love your grumpy ass )

TheGame826 is offline Member
    honestly I didnt like the board when I first logged on the other day. But after finally reading my emails and seeing where you said how to change the width, I must say the boards are better than ever and much more veiwer friendly. I dont think I would ever want to go back to the old style now.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Just like everyone else said, no biggy. No real need to apologize either, you weren't really that rude. The board looks great, and we all take your hard work for granted sometimes

hoss827 is offline Banned
    You the man Jason, you've put alotta work into this board and it looks good. I know you didn't offend me, but you're a nice guy..everyone makes mistakes bro, dont worry about it too much .

Your #1 assgoblin,

--Hoss

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Jason I didn't think u were being unreasonable or going off at all......u put a lot of hard work and time into making sure we have a great board....this thread just shows what a class act u are......u do a great job bro and a big thank you for that.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Dont sweat it J, these pricks will whine about anything, havent you already discovered that!??!! j/k, I dont think any one of us was offended....we all know you take our opinions seriously when dealing with this board.
    -Cy

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    You need to rid of that darn conscience of yours

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    stop the cardio...

Nah, it's all gravy baby. The response was fine. WAsn't too harsh, and put some of us in place.

Doc

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I have not been online for a couple months now. I like the change. bty what's up everybody

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    haha.. you were directing it me... seeing as your post came right after mine....

Im calling you on the phone and complaining... (ps... and making another order) tomorrow.. haha

Bro, your doing a AWESOME job with the board and hats off to you..

Thread Information