clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

weightloss forum

my gf wants to join a weightloss forum. are there any good ones out there? something like AR, strong community feeling, but focused on weightloss...particularly for females.

thanks for the info,
    -- clocky

the_rebirth is offline Member
    yes the female forum here shuld suit her needs

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky
    yes the female forum here shuld suit her needs
    naa, see i think because its a part of a steroid website, it would kinda turn her off to it.

-- clocky

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Actually AR.com is not a steroid website!. Its members talk about steroids , and yes its a hardcore fitness board. However I wouldn't think its sponsors would describe it as a steroid board. There's lots of people here training natural, most of the ladies here are (Although I'm not sure about MassJunkie, but thats a slut not a lady).. Bring her over.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    there's plenty of weightloss methods in our forum...........and if theres something shes looking for and its not there...........she can just ask.......send her over!

and if you send her to a general weightloss forum........she's most likely going to get older, overweight women just looking to drop a few pounds b/c they are excessively overweight.......none of them are really into fitness that much.....just from my experience......at least, everyone here knows their sh!t
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Thread Information