thegorilla is offline Associate Member

Ambush Attack (need input)

Heres the situation, I have a girlfriend that has an X bf who is a very much an asshole. Ive already kicked the guys arse once but it appears he needs a reminder, although the first incident was very lop-sided. I plan to don a ski mask and put the guy in the hospital this go-round and I wanted to hear from a few people on how they would do it.

My choice of weapon is a 7 iron. I plan to break his leg and leave him bleeding while not saying a word other than telling him that Karma is why he is in his situation.

Now, I know there are a few violent people out there who live by the sword and thats who I would like to hear from. Give me some ideas on this ambush type of attack.

EDIT :
    Ive already beat this guys ass 'face to face' and its not a contest..my goal now is to maim, not teach a lesson or show him right and wrong ONLY to maim.

I'll hide my idenity becasue this is no simple assault. This is felony territory and I ALREADY have a lengthy record.

If you understand what I mean by wanting only to hurt then give me some other ambush type ideas.

The above paragraphs are FICTICOUS and should not be confused as being real.

If I have offended anyone then please accept my apology

TheInfamosuApe

TheGorilla
    Last edited by thegorilla; 01-27-2004 at 12:42 PM. Reason: more info

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I think a ski-masked ambush is a chicken-**** way of confronting a problem.
    Talk; if he won't listen, beat it into him, but don't pull a blindside on the guy. That degrades your integrity even more than his immature antics against you and your girlfriend.
    If he won't get the picture with you beating him face to face, an ambush isn't going to do it. Time to look for alternate avenues

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    bro that some pussy **** fight him like a man.. go upto him and talk face to face he says something you dont like BAM...

ah

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I think a ski-masked ambush is a chicken-**** way of confronting a problem.
    Talk; if he won't listen, beat it into him, but don't pull a blindside on the guy. That degrades your integrity even more than his immature antics against you and your girlfriend.
    If he won't get the picture with you beating him face to face, an ambush isn't going to do it. Time to look for alternate avenues

Ive alreay beat his ass face to face and it didnt work..and it twas a good beating.

So now, to avoid a felony assault charge, I'll hide my face and show him karma lives becasue I also live by the sword. I know one day that I will die by it but that day has not come.

Violence is sometimes the answer.

Thanks for the reply

TheInfamousApe

TheGorilla

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, that is some sick ****! He will obviously know it was you....Since you blindsided with an ambush attack, I can't imagine what he will do to get revenge..

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    What is he dong to piss you off so much?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    besides, is the ski mask supposed to hide your face from being caught??? what about initative, motive, and bloddy fists????...i would tell the girl to tell him off, that will hurt his ego more

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Bad idea.... and if you get caught the penalty will be steeper, just for using a disguise. I agree with Coldstone... let the girl take care of it. She'll have a bigger impact on his ego.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    ah..yea i think that is a stupid idea to bumrush him with a golfclub.. Why are you letting him bother you in the first place when you owned him previously?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Not a single person here is going to tell you that this is a good idea.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Karma works both ways. You've come to the wrong board if you want us to pat you on the back and agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    hey bro, im not looking for support, im looking for creative ideas.

I know there are some people out there who understand my way of thinking and im looking for them. I apologize again if I have offended anyone.

Still Looking

M PWR is offline Junior Member
    It's not the best idea dude. Everyone here is right by saying that.

Give us an idea of what he has done?

He's not going to stop hassling ur girl just because some one that he can't ID kicked his ass.

Some of the childish things that i have done for simple revenge have been.

* Using an orange gun (dunno what u call them, pcv pipe, with hair spray) and shooting empty beer bottles though the front windows of someones house, + car in the middle of the night.

* Brick through the window win a message on it.

* No More Gaps in the cars exhaust and letter box

* Blown up the letter box. with a large bunger.

* Me and a mate, went about ****ing 3 of a guys ex g/f's. managed to tape two of them. (this was by far the best, one of the girls he had planned to marry at one time, even though they were ex's it pissed him off)

* Then there is a simple confrontation. What u do is walk up say hi, as he is saying the first word back, no matter what it is punch him in the face. (don't try and talk to him) Follow through is important, so that he doesn't get back up.

* By far the best option is to get the girl to tell him to get lost, not see him, and forget about it.

-Sean

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    How about........................ never mind..............

it's too easy for me to give an idea.. do a search on revenge...

Since all of this is hypothetical, and you wouldn't really be asking us to be coconspirators to possibly commit murder........ this is just a joke........... never do this, and never be a chicken shiiit............

Quote Originally Posted by thegorilla

I know there are some people out there who understand my way of thinking and im looking for them. I apologize again if I have offended anyone.

Still Looking
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I know there are some people out there who understand my way of thinking and im looking for them.
    Pack a lunch, I'm curious what he did to you or your g/f that you feel the need to clobber him with sporting goods?... Can you please inform us.. I know alot of total assholes, i won't say any names, but he must of really fuked u or your girl for you want to have the tiger woods malay???

looking for reasons

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Pack a lunch, I'm curious what he did to you or your g/f that you feel the need to clobber him with sporting goods?... Can you please inform us.. I know alot of total assholes, i won't say any names, but he must of really fuked u or your girl for you want to have the tiger woods malay???
    What has this man done ?

He's a 22 year old child who wont allow his son to see his mother because I kicked his ass when I caught him pushing on her one evening.

A man who tells that same child that my gf is not his mother anymore because

A man who lies and makes up off the subject stories to get uninvolved people involved.

A man who beats on women including his own grandmother.

A man who can not see the warning signs of the monster karma, who is coming to pay him a visit.

As I said before, Im not looking for support, just ideas. Im not killing no-one, just maiming.

TheInfamousApe

TheGorilla

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    yeah, i'm sure no one will be able to figure out who it is because you're wearing a ski mask, who are you? Fredo? it's bright ideas like this why michael had to off you

the fact that you have a "lengthy record" tells me you're not exactly the criminal mastermind, why don't you do the smart thing and call social services on the guy, then you might actually help instead of adding to the spiral of misery

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    So he was bullied all his life, by his father, or his mom.. or............. who really cares what his problems are............. it's time to stop the insanity........

Use a stun gun........... blindfold, duct tape, and cut his pants off to the feet..

then with a tape recorder with someone elses voice... tell him next time.. it won't stop here...

Peace.................

is the way to enlightenment............

What has this man done ?

He's a 22 year old child who wont allow his son to see his mother because I kicked his ass when I caught him pushing on her one evening.

A man who tells that same child that my gf is not his mother anymore because

A man who lies and makes up off the subject stories to get uninvolved people involved.

A man who beats on women including his own grandmother.

A man who can not see the warning signs of the monster karma, who is coming to pay him a visit.

As I said before, Im not looking for support, just ideas. Im not killing no-one, just maiming.

TheInfamousApe

TheGorilla
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Well those are fairly supportable reasons.. I thought it was some highschool sh!t bro.. He obviously needs to be taught a lesson.. You have the right idea, but my advice to you is don't catch a case..

Goodluck with maiming the deadbeat daddy bro

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Just beat him down agai.. As many beat downs it takes..

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Still Looking
    No offense but you're the genius here with the ambush attack idea, why would you need anybody elses help??

If I have issues with another person i deal with them directly and dont talk to anybody about my "plans" why leave trails for people to follow?? Different story if it is you against 10 other people, than I could see asking for help.
    Last edited by abstrack; 01-27-2004 at 09:17 PM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Swellin Guest
    Ask Hoss. He has gotten all kinds of fight info on here...you might try a finger in the butt.

Don't get caught up in this trash. He is ****, and nothing you can do will change that. Let's say you simply beat him to a bloody ****ing pulp...feels good...maybe works a little...probably not. Also gets you in deep **** legally. The mask thing is ****. I guess there comes a time to don a mask.....but I doubt this is it.

For God's sake, if you decide to use a 7 iron, go out of town and buy one at a pawn shop. Don't use one out of your bag.

Use the legal system on this one.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    That's a good idea!!! NOT.....don't do it. Be smart bro,

--Hoss

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    yeah, i'm sure no one will be able to figure out who it is because you're wearing a ski mask, who are you? Fredo? it's bright ideas like this why michael had to off you
    ROFLMFAO @ Scott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

-LH

Hawgz is offline Junior Member
    LMAO you joined this site to ask that queastion....Try a fighting board i bet you will get what you want there..

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    pull a pulp fiction on him.. it'll give you a reason to get out the gimp suit from the closet...

and hoss... quit telling all your friends to come on AR and ask for fighting advice..

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Besides the recent Medicine Ball Offensive, I am not one that thrives of violence (except when the job dictates), but if you are tired of playing with this balloon-head...hurt him so bad that he cannot retailiate...if you give him an ass beating, dish out a small bit of misery, all you are doing is fueling his fires of revenge.
    Last edited by BamaSlamma; 01-28-2004 at 07:09 AM.

N4cer is offline Member
    I would expect nothing less than such a sissified move by thegorilla, if this is my old buddy Don.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    No good can come from this thread. This is not the right board for this type of discussion. It's closed.

Thread Information