hoss827 is offline Banned

I'm not leaving until I own all you biotches!!!!

Breaktimes over...I can't win with some of you guys. You hate me if i 'm here, and you hate me if i leave. So what the hell, i'm staying.

I took some of your advice as well.....live it up while i'm young.. I don't want to say what i'm doing , because then i would be facing alot of flames and pissed off people. I need a ride back to cincinatti to visit my girl....so one of her friends offered to pick me up under certain circumstances :rollseyes:...

The girls a total hottie...but i'm gonna feel like an ass....I have her pics too if you guys wanna see em....I told her she could get together with one of my friends instead of me..but she wants only me :rollseyes: Make her change her mind , please fellas?!?!?! , any takers? (and i'm serious...IF ANYONE WANTS HER, LET ME KNOW)

cb25 is offline Banned
    lol...i like the thread title...

love him or hate him, he's staying, as we thought he would...i'm personally glad.

and you'll never own me hossy...

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Just when we thought it was safe to go back into the water!

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    You didn't stay gone very long. I suppose the aliens got what they needed?

-LH

Danielle is offline Female Member
    if you love your girl as much as you say.....you'll know to make the right choice
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

I don't want to see a picture of an underage girl on this board again.

Rickson

mfenske is offline Member
    Dude that chick appears to be in Junior High. STAY AWAY!! One thing you will learn with age is that some women are only attracted to guys who already have women. I guess they figure since someone thinks you're worthwhile there's no risk. If ya got a GF (and I see you do) stay true to her. You'll thank yourself later. Plus with the way HS girls are I wouldn't be surprised if your GF put her up to it to test you. Mark

Shes almost 18 bro....

okay...now i'm truly ****ed....Rachel has some software that records all convo's on her sn...This girl was on her sn, planning out where we would do this at...I saved the convo, and acted like i was all down for it to bust her. (since i though rachel would like to see that her friend is a whore, trying to sleep with her man)....When she reads this convo, I AM ****ED!!!!!!!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Hoss wanted us to feel sorry for him. The people who truely leave and plan on going through with it are the people who JUST LEAVE without saying bye. Just a ruse to see how many people would make a fuss about it.
    Im not saying you personally Hoss. I just think its funny when people post saying they are leaving due to a board member and then they come back to see the posts asking who did it, dont leave, things can be worked out, etc.
    If someone makes you feel uncomfortable: Either bare it or do the same back.
    My opinion: If they made a thread saying they are leaving, reply back just saying BYE. None of this pitty party, sympathy, big gay group hug bull****.
    When I leave a place I dont feel comfortable in, I just leave and people and no one even knows I left.

Hoss. Your threads are unique. Im glad this board gives you information you can use.
    **** I wish the aliens got you. S h i t They probably already did and sent you back down.

mass junkie is offline banned
    **** it Hoss make up your mind in or out

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    **** it Hoss make up your mind in or out
    haha... with that pic and convo.. i think he decided IN..

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Hoss wanted us to feel sorry for him. The people who truely leave and plan on going through with it are the people who JUST LEAVE without saying bye. Just a ruse to see how many people would make a fuss about it.
    Im not saying you personally Hoss. I just think its funny when people post saying they are leaving due to a board member and then they come back to see the posts asking who did it, dont leave, things can be worked out, etc.
    My opinion: If they made a thread saying they are leaving, reply back just saying BYE. None of this pitty party, sympathy, big gay group hug bull****.
    When I leave a place I dont feel comfortable in, I just leave and people and no one even knows I left.

Hoss. Your threads are unique. Im glad this board gives you information you can use.
    **** I wish the aliens got you. S h i t They probably already did and sent you back down.
    The aliens got me.....I'm just a bodysnatcher

sigrabbit is offline Member
    If your already busted you might well treat the yummy little girl at the pool like a barnyard animal.

Dude i am not kidding you, if you want her , TAKE HER!!!! Come to indiana friday and meet up with me, and get her out of my life!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

danielle is right.......

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    if you love your girl as much as you say.....you'll know to make the right choice
    **** her friend at some sleazy reststop on the way there. your gf will appreciate that you made her friend happy busting a nut of in her. friends that cum together stay together

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    I'm not leaving until i own all you biotches!!!!
    LOL...What can i say?... I think the title has a nice ring to it...

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hey hoss

own these nuts in your mouth

Partyboy you're crazy..... DEEZ NUTZ! lol

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    OK HOSS no fence riding here........your either with us or against us, which is?!?!?!?!?

I knew u would be back when the aliens finished their anal exam on you ......your addicted to this site........say it with me........I HOSS, am addicted to AR.......now go write it 1000 times and email it to B aka B, he still loves u.

I hope u get your life squared away........way to much drama going on at your age.

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    Hoss......the board is very addicting I knew you would be back............just needed some time...well pleasure to see u are back posting crazy threads......

Peace....

Steadyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..................

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    ...and these are the days of our lives.....

glad you got out of your mind hoss. good luck with everything bro.

peace,

ttgb

Hoss. Why would I drive to Indiana for that girl. L.A. spits those girls out on a daily basis. She is an L.A. 7. For Indiana, that means she is an 11 for you. She is the fall back girl that the guy goes to when he cant get the girl he REALLY WANTS.

Well i didnt mean that just YOU could have her bermie . I mean ANYONE...Sure..this girls hotter, older, cute and funny as hell and sweats my balls....but shes a WHORE.....and i dont wanna cheat

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    I think everyone knew that you would be back.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Hunmp the ho' on the way..If you get to Clevland and your girl is mad..doesnt want you anymore..or whatever could happen..then she breaks it off..you will feel like a dumbass for not stabbin that stuff. Deal with the guilt later..Always hump!

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    hoss you drive she blows. thats not cheating

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    **** her friend at some sleazy reststop on the way there. your gf will appreciate that you made her friend happy busting a nut of in her. friends that cum together stay together

you are sick......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    hoss is back what a suprise..

Back and newly improved.. Anadrol Devourer.....I ended up letting her do that, sortof . I was driving and she told me to pull over...Tried getting on me and i couldnt do it, told her to get off...So I start driving again, and the next thing i know after about 5 minutes the girls undoing my pants while i'm driving...I told her to get up 4 times, I couldnt pull over, we were in so much **** traffic....So I guess in a way, I was raped....lol. I still feel bad about it. . At least i'm not like the last guy rachel was with....She walked in on her bf and emily.....God I bet that guys balls were colored for weeks... :rollseyes:

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Back and newly improved.. Anadrol Devourer.....I ended up letting her do that, sortof . I was driving and she told me to pull over...Tried getting on me and i couldnt do it, told her to get off...So I start driving again, and the next thing i know after about 5 minutes the girls undoing my pants while i'm driving...I told her to get up 4 times, I couldnt pull over, we were in so much **** traffic....So I guess in a way, I was raped....lol. I still feel bad about it. . At least i'm not like the last guy rachel was with....She walked in on her bf and emily.....God I bet that guys balls were colored for weeks... :rollseyes:
    What is this gay rollseyes **** you have started doing.
    Stop that ****.
    Welcome back you, never mind welcome back.

My fault bro...I thought that was the command for the smiley that rolled his eyes.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich

I really find alot of enjoyment reading your posts, glad Hoss is back but gotta give you props - the truth will set you free.

Glad Hoss is back? Did he ever leave?? I dont think so.

Thread Information