Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    See fighter YOUR IN!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Stop laughing your infidel American ass off.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    It's all bull****? You think the U.S. did NOT sell weapons to Iran and Iraq to prolong the war? That is a fact, whether you like it or not.

I have NOTHING against the country as a whole, or any of it's citizens (well majority) who just want to live their lives and are making a living. I am against a lot of the things that the government does behind EVERYONE'S back and doesn't tell you about. When the hell did I say I SUPPORT terrorism? And the fact that you are basically calling ME a terrorsit with that comment shows the kind of person you are. I'm not even gonna go on about this **** anymore and turn it into one giant flame war. I TOLD myself not to get involved in this political **** since all this **** happened last time.

So whatever, I'm done here, good luck with the debate.

Dont look into it that much. You say I called you a terrorist? Exactly what line did i say terinox is a terrorist....I said the things you say sound somewhat similiar to what Al-Qaeda preaches but that doesn't mean I said you're a terrorist. I'm not dogging on you, you just blindly follow your beliefs (not necessarily religion) because it looks out for your special interests. For one the US selling arms isnt exactly a big secret......We are the largest arms dealer in the world and we hated Iran for holding our guys hostages for 444 days. It's called pay back bro and it's a bitch but they had it coming. I'm glad we sold them those weapons cuz those Iranians who tortured our guys for over a year are pieces of s*it and they were supported by their gov't. Dont act like they're so innocent cuz they're sure a sh*t not. If the gov't came out and told me they were selling Iraq arms for fighting Iran then hey it really wouldn't bother me cuz I hate the gov't of Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Stop laughing your infidel American ass off.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I'm glad we sold them those weapons cuz those Iranians who tortured our guys for over a year are pieces of s*it and they were supported by their gov't.
    Two words;

"Guantanamo Bay"

Yeah to bad we dont torture them bouncer. They sit in prison for their crimes and will eventually get their trial so let them wait. They want to kill Americans any chance they get so why should we respect their rights? They are medically looked after and treated, allowed to worship and allowed spiritual guidance as well as food that suits their religious purposes as well as the Quran as well as their skull caps or whatever they're called as well as preferential treatment with not having to fear brutality from the guards as well as sanitary conditions for living in (i.e indoor plumbing, beds, desks) So bouncer what kinda preferential treatment did our hostages recieve from the Iranians besides systematic beatings and torture as well as starvation?

"Everyday a young radical would come in to the room and face us against the wall and put his rifle against the back of my head and tell me that today I'm going to die. He would count down from 10 to 1 and pull the trigger only to hear the click of an empty gun. Everyday he would do this and I was waiting for the day the chamber would have one bullet in it."

So who do you think said this Bouncer?

Yeah to bad we dont torture them bouncer. They sit in prison for their crimes and will eventually get their trial so let them wait. They want to kill Americans any chance they get so why should we respect their rights? They are medically looked after and treated, allowed to worship and allowed spiritual guidance as well as food that suits their religious purposes as well as the Quran as well as their skull caps or whatever they're called as well as preferential treatment with not having to fear brutality from the guards as well as sanitary conditions for living in (i.e indoor plumbing, beds, desks) So bouncer what kinda preferential treatment did our hostages recieve from the Iranians besides systematic beatings and torture as well as starvation?
    And who's word do you have on all that Fighter?. From photos leaked from there there's certainly evidence of sensory deprivation, a horrible torture. But then I can't qoute anyone either since the international red cross aren't allowed access, and their being held captive without trail. Including minors, what happened to 'innocent untill proven guilty' ? Then when, or if they go to trail it'll be a military one where they won't have independant representation. Again, all this was tried by the British on us in Northern Ireland, doesn't work.

The British did it for occupational purposes so I can see why the bad blood on the military trials. We're doing it to be as harsh as we possibly can to these pieces of trash. When you say "sensory deprivation" are you reffering to us putting hoods over their heads and muffs over their hands to prevent them from spitting Tuberculosis and other contagious diseases onto our guys and trying to gouge out the eyes of our soldiers feeding them? They become less dangerous when you deprive them of those senses. Also has the Red Cross become some international authority? They seem to pick and choose their battles. I guess they lost credibility with me after 1 billion dollars was sent to them from the American people for the 9/11 charity to help the families and they decided to keep well over 500 million for "future disasters" which could quite possibly be in other countries so it's good to know that many good donors charity didnt even make it to its intended destination. After 9/11 it came time to deal a heavy hand instead of being so polite to prisoners of war......this is a pretty harsh message to send and from the looks of many responses I'd say it worked very well.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Justa question....Am I in??????????

You're in Hoss you posted on it. Join the battle!! Look it's a civil debate so I have no ill feelings towards anyone it's pretty interesting to see what everyone thinks.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Exactly how long have you been around or listened to politicians, lawyers, reporters, car salesman, etc ?????? They NEVER answer a question bro! Wow...your reply really surprises me.

Remember this "did you have sex with Monica Lewinski?" Answer "I did not have sexual relations with her." Yeah...Right!!

peace,

ttgb
    well honestly, i belive a blow job isnt sex. if that was true then sh-t ive had sex with alot more girls then 9 or so.
    are you really gonna tell me you dont think bush is a dumb person?

Clinton screwed himself with that answer "I did not have sexual relations" true i dont believe a BJ is sex but it does qualify as "sexual relations." Oh and I love the answer he says "well it depends on what the definition of is, is" that was hilarious.

Clinton...speaking of idiots!!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Several issues here:

1. I can defend myself against someone with a gun, but not against a frigging boeing 747. Come on, that is just common sense.

Again, I respect you not believing the same as I do, but please use some accurate information. Everything is not "black or white."

ttgb
    My information is accurate. 50% don't have health care. A lot of jobs don't offer it. The tax cuts you mention are for the wealthiest. To strengthen the US you need to strengthen the middle class. Like i said earlier, "the economy" as you put it, or profits and the market may be up, BUT UNEMPLOYMENT IS STILL RAMPANT. All that has happened economically is that the rich have gotten richer, or regained their riches, while the poor and middle classes continue to get **** on.

Clinton screwed himself with that answer "I did not have sexual relations" true i dont believe a BJ is sex but it does qualify as "sexual relations." Oh and I love the answer he says "well it depends on what the definition of is, is" that was hilarious.
    well i do agree with ya that clinton screwed himself with that comment, but to be honest with ya, im happy we had a president that was smart enough to even think that defense up. i know bush wouldnt be able to. i honestly think some times he's a puppet.

oh yeah. im just gonna say i pretty much agree with everything bouncer has said so far. i definatly think iraq is going to turn into another vietnam. maybe not as many people dying. but i think it will be looked back as a mini vietnam. and im also gonna say that 1 or 2 people on here just make me think they're stupider and stupider every time they post, but im not gonna name names.im sure many others are thinking it also. so much so that im gonna go with they make themselves seem like the stereotypical redneck bush is.

lets kill them all, and take the oil, or now we own them countries? !!!

come one dude, do you really think that **** is gonna fly forever? do you even think before you post? igonorance spewwing right from your hick ass mouth
    Last edited by jcstomper; 01-28-2004 at 10:27 PM.

kdawg21 is offline Associate Member
    Crusades........ wha???? As I see it the problem has always been the Islamic Faith. Its one thing to practice a relgion its another to be an exremist. For some reason...perhaps its all the camel f...ing, or the heat cooking their turbin covered brains, Islam produces a multitude of extremists, whose only goal is to drag the world back into the stone age. (For those who want to know I have read the Koran, and I felt like I was going to be sick) Does any one know what happens when you drop a nuclear bomb in the desert????? The sand turns into glass.... now what I propose is that we keep dropping bombs until we see the oil in the bottom...... then we take the oil and use it to drive around in our big SUV's....... God Bless America

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    well i do agree with ya that clinton screwed himself with that comment, but to be honest with ya, im happy we had a president that was smart enough to even think that defense up. i know bush wouldnt be able to. i honestly think some times he's a puppet.

oh yeah. im just gonna say i pretty much agree with everything bouncer has said so far. i definatly think iraq is going to turn into another vietnam. maybe not as many people dying. but i think it will be looked back as a mini vietnam. and im also gonna say that 1 or 2 people on here just make me think there stupider and stupider every time they post, but im not gonna name names.im sure many others are thinking it also. so much so that im gonna go with they make themselves seem like the stereotypical redneck bush is.
    lets kill them all, and take the oil. come one dude, do you really think that **** is gonna fly forever? do you even think before you post? igonorance spewwing right from your hick ass mouth
    Go listen to your college professors some more, call mommie and daddy for some money to go out on this weekend, find a good tree to hug on, find the biggest limb you can...and shove it up your young ignorant liberal as$!!!

Funny that for Bush to be so "ignorant", that he made it through an Ivy league school, made governor of Texas, and now is the President of the USA. And yet your smart as$ is sitting here on AR claiming all sorts of babble about how stupid he is. Ya, you sure are a smart fuker!!

I'm not sure who you are referring to, but you might notice that no one, until you, was making any personal attacks on anyone else fukhead.

And as far as taxes go, explain to me why the richest 20% pay 80% of all taxes? Yeah, they have it made don't they. How can any politician say they are for the middle class...everyone of them is worth well over 250mm dollars. BTW, mm means million. You'll learn that your junior year of college if you make it that far.

Peace,

ttgb
    Last edited by tryingtogetbig; 01-28-2004 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    My information is accurate. 50% don't have health care. A lot of jobs don't offer it. The tax cuts you mention are for the wealthiest. To strengthen the US you need to strengthen the middle class. Like i said earlier, "the economy" as you put it, or profits and the market may be up, BUT UNEMPLOYMENT IS STILL RAMPANT. All that has happened economically is that the rich have gotten richer, or regained their riches, while the poor and middle classes continue to get **** on.
    How many of that 50% live on welfare? I'd like to see where you are getting these numbers at also. Read my thread above about taxes too...

the richest 20% pay 80% of the taxes, but they own 81.5% of the wealth.. doesn't look so topheavy anymore does it? Not to mention that the richest 1% own 34% of the wealth. Imho they should be paying a lot more than they do.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 01-28-2004 at 10:53 PM.

why penalize someone more than others because they are more successful? I have never understood why the tax bracket percent increases as the pay increases. Fking bullshiit to me.

Go listen to your college professors some more, call mommie and daddy for some money to go out on this weekend, find a good tree to hug on, find the biggest limb you can...and shove it up your young ignorant liberal as$!!!
    sorry lets see i dont go to college, i own a business, how about you? mommy and daddy never did **** for me. hug trees? na why would i want to do that when i can just talk sh-t about people saying everyone that isnt dumb and brainwashed into beliving bush is great should go hug trees. do you really think that iraq isnt turning into a small vietnam already? do you really think that say 15 years from now, kids in social studies class rooms will not be taught how the US screwed up here?

Funny that for Bush to be so "ignorant", that he made it through an Ivy league school, made governor of Texas, and now is the President of the USA. And yet your smart as$ is sitting here on AR claiming all sorts of babble about how stupid he is. Ya, you sure are a smart fuker!!
    youd be very very suprised at what money will get you in america i guess i am smarter then you to realize that

I'm not sure who you are referring to, but you might notice that no one, until you, was making any personal attacks on anyone else fukhead.
    its ok i wasnt referring to you, but why do you feel so guilty to think that i was?

And as far as taxes go, explain to me why the richest 20% pay 80% of all taxes? Yeah, they have it made don't they. How can any politician say they are for the middle class...everyone of them is worth well over 250mm dollars. BTW, mm means million. You'll learn that your junior year of college if you make it that far.

Peace,

ttgb
    i never said anything about taxes? but ok ill bite, go read tax loopholes for the rich. its part of the rich dad poor dad series. and all your tax wooes will be taken away. im not gonna get into a tax debate with ya. smart people find ways to keep there money, not to have the government take it. rich people have been doing it for ever, and thats why the stay rich. go get a good PTA and they should be able to help you out with keeping your money, cause my LLC is doing fine with the flow threw clause

kdawg21 is offline Associate Member
    Lets all go buy assault weapons

Quote Originally Posted by kdawg21
    Lets all go buy assault weapons
    haha, thats classic, honestly id love to, my boy just bought a new walk-in safe for all of his. freaking real estate nut, and he puts all his money back into H&K weapons. right now he's at about 20 or so. i love guns but me as well as most of my friends agree, if i owned one, id be in jail in less then about 6 months. even little things like road rage, i wouldnt want to shoot the person but id definatly wanna shoot at there car to get my point acrossed at how mad they made me

bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Who the hell says EVERYONE should have health care? Not everyone has a car. Where is it in the constitution that Americans are supposed to have health care? Maybe it will be incentive enough to get better jobs. Oh they cant afford health care? Well maybe they shouldnt have 8 kids.
    I pay for my own health care. You dont hear me complaining. Know how expensive it would be to make sure everyone has health care? Are you gonna pay the tax increase to ensure this.

While the rich get richer, its called investing and buying stuff that the middle class sell. Without the rich buying big houses and cars and food that the middle and poor class sell, everyone would be poor. Dont start saying its unfair.

Tax cuts? So what. If you got a tax cut you would not be complaining.
    Worry about yourself and not the rich. If you dont like it. BECOOME RICH.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    While the rich get richer, its called investing and buying stuff that the middle class sell. Without the rich buying big houses and cars and food that the middle and poor class sell, everyone would be poor. Dont start saying its unfair.
    Exactly, if the rich didn't buy extravagant things like they do, the poor and middle class wouldn't have that much of a living...It would f*ck up the economy.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    hoss do you ever go to school?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Im still laughing at how the idea that everyone is supposed to be given health care without paying for it. Jobs dont offer it because they arent gonna go broke paying expenses they dont need to. Thats why all the grocery store unions are on strike cause somehow they got used to FREE health insurance and somehow believe they are supposed to be entitled to FREE health insurance.
    Well they are still on strike and new employees took their place. New employees who will work and pay for health care. Sure they still get a good rate but they have to out of pocket some expense cause their employer cant pay the entire thing for EVERY employee.

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    sorry lets see i dont go to college, i own a business, how about you? mommy and daddy never did **** for me. hug trees? na why would i want to do that when i can just talk sh-t about people saying everyone that isnt dumb and brainwashed into beliving bush is great should go hug trees. do you really think that iraq isnt turning into a small vietnam already? do you really think that say 15 years from now, kids in social studies class rooms will not be taught how the US screwed up here?

youd be very very suprised at what money will get you in america i guess i am smarter then you to realize that

its ok i wasnt referring to you, but why do you feel so guilty to think that i was?

i never said anything about taxes? but ok ill bite, go read tax loopholes for the rich. its part of the rich dad poor dad series. and all your tax wooes will be taken away. im not gonna get into a tax debate with ya. smart people find ways to keep there money, not to have the government take it. rich people have been doing it for ever, and thats why the stay rich. go get a good PTA and they should be able to help you out with keeping your money, cause my LLC is doing fine with the flow threw clause
    Bro you are entitled to think the way you want to. No debate over that. In your previous post you were personally isulting someone for not thinking the way you do....that's where I was coming from. We have these fun debates on here every week it seems...BUT it usually never turns into personal attacks. Plus, if you're gonna be man enough to through out personal insults, be man enough to name who you are aiming them at.

Even in this post, "...I guess I am smarter than you to realize that..." Pretty shietty.

And NO, I do not believe this is turning into another Vietnam. To begin with, Vietnam was never declared a war, whereas Iraq was. Also, more than half of the general popluation is still in support of occupation of Iraq. There are just way too many differences for me to think it will be like Vietnam.

The tax debate wasn't with you...I was combining that reply into the same thread. And don't worry, I have a good CPA already. Regarding taxes, the richer you become, the higher percentage of your earnings have to paid towards taxes. I don't see how the rich are getting all of the tax breaks with this format of taxation.

Oh yeah, you asked what I do for a living. Pharmaceutical Sales.

peace,

ttgb

Im still laughing at how the idea that everyone is supposed to be given health care without paying for it. Jobs dont offer it because they arent gonna go broke paying expenses they dont need to. Thats why all the grocery store unions are on strike cause somehow they got used to FREE health insurance and somehow believe they are supposed to be entitled to FREE health insurance.
    Well they are still on strike and new employees took their place. New employees who will work and pay for health care. Sure they still get a good rate but they have to out of pocket some expense cause their employer cant pay the entire thing for EVERY employee.
    Berm I think that's where a lot of people get confused. There is a BIG difference between a "privilege" and a "right."

For example..."You have the right to bear arms"
    You DO NOT have the right to board airplanes without being fingerprinted and screened to an extensive degree.

I do think it sucks with all of the new restrictions going on...but...at least the government is doing something to try and prevent acts of terrorism. 9/11 changed the way we will live our lives from now on.

peace,

ttgb

Bro you are entitled to think the way you want to. No debate over that. In your previous post you were personally isulting someone for not thinking the way you do....that's where I was coming from. We have these fun debates on here every week it seems...BUT it usually never turns into personal attacks. Plus, if you're gonna be man enough to through out personal insults, be man enough to name who you are aiming them at.

Even in this post, "...I guess I am smarter than you to realize that..." Pretty shietty.
    thats why i left out the name, i didnt want it to become personal. but i was just stating a opinion that i had after reading some of the post on here, they were just coming acrossed very very ignorant.

And NO, I do not believe this is turning into another Vietnam. To begin with, Vietnam was never declared a war, whereas Iraq was. Also, more than half of the general popluation is still in support of occupation of Iraq. There are just way too many differences for me to think it will be like Vietnam.
    i just see it starting to snowball for the USA. we cant go into every home in Iraq and try to find our enemy. reason being is that they all look the same, non of them are wearing a military uniform. true we beat Iraq's military par say, but they have switched to there crazy ass form of guerilla warfare. we cant stop it no matter how much alot of you think we can. example is all the **** suicide bombers that keep killing our troops as well as iraqies. we are not gonna be able to stop that no matter what, these people belive they are fighting a holy war, its in there extremist religion, i think islam is great but these people belive in a wack azz form of it. when you have religion stack against you, the only way your gonna stop anything is threw death, and we cant just go and kill them all. so no matter what suicide bombing is not gonna stop till we remove ourselves and troops from the M.E.

do i think we are doing a just cause removing saddam? hell yeah i think he should have been removed.
    do i think we were lied to about reasons to start the attack over there? yes, noone has found any wmd and that was priority number 1 on mr bush's list to actually go over there.

i say let them do there own thing and we pull out. after years of anarchy they'll realize we could have helped and maybe ask for it. untill them, they're gonna not listen just to be againsts the USA. these people really do think they're doing a holy case

The tax debate wasn't with you...I was combining that reply into the same thread. And don't worry, I have a good CPA already. Regarding taxes, the richer you become, the higher percentage of your earnings have to paid towards taxes. I don't see how the rich are getting all of the tax breaks with this format of taxation.

Oh yeah, you asked what I do for a living. Pharmaceutical Sales.

peace,

ttgb
    i kinda figured that after i posted, i get the feeling we are on the same page as each other on taxes. its not that the rich get that many tax breaks, its just that they employ smart people to find as many breaks as they can use legally. most of them tax breaks are there for everyone, just that most people dont even think to look.
    as for your job. i know alot of people that make quite a good amount of change in that field.
    im sure it comes in handy when your looking for new gear too
    Last edited by jcstomper; 01-29-2004 at 10:15 AM.

If every country knows we have trouble with guerilla warfare and we fight a war then it's simple to say every country will eventually resort to that tactic. It's better to learn now how to fight that kind of war instead of running whenever the going gets tough. Iraq won't turn itno another vietnam simply because vietnam had the material and logistical support as well as financial support of the soviet union and china. These guerillas have none of that they rely on discarded weapons and munitions to use in their attacks. It takes time to secure all of these leftover weapons and of course we're going to lose people in the process. Remember this is war so people do die in it. Nobody seems to see that. They expect a perfect blitz and for us to lose a minimal amount of soldiers. 500 killed taking over a country of 22 million with an army over half a million? Sounds pretty **** good to me. Oh and speaking of blitz....the german blitzkrieg of Poland was considered a masterpiece in the art of strategic warfare. They had over 30,000 casualties in this offensive and took twice the amount of time to cover the same distance we had covered in Iraq.

markas214 is offline Senior Member

Peace,

ttgb

Bush made it into an Ivy League school because he was a son of an alumni. He graduated with a C average and was barely an average student. He is where he is today because of who his father is. He was put into his position by the Republican political powers. He could not have accomplished anything he has done in his life had he not been the son of George I. If he was named George Smith he'd probably be a manager at Walmart.

"and shove it up your young ignorant liberal as$!!!" the greatest sign of ignorance is name calling. It shows the person to be of limited intelligence. The Republicans are notorious for name calling. Not that all Republicans are fools. The rich and powerful know how to manipulate the ignorant.

Finally, the richest 10% pay 80% of the taxes because they control 95% of the nations wealth. That is the explaination. Do you understand or are you so blinded by Republican Propaganda as to not be able to see the truth?
    Last edited by markas214; 01-29-2004 at 02:50 PM.

Who the hell says EVERYONE should have health care?
    Declaration of independence.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

In my humble opinion, if someone cannot affort medical treatment that would ensure them life, on of the unalienable rights, because the government is unwilling to provide health care; then the declaration, the first and highest document in the united states, is bull****.

Declaration of independence.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

In my humble opinion, if someone cannot affort medical treatment that would ensure them life, on of the unalienable rights, because the government is unwilling to provide health care; then the declaration, the first and highest document in the united states, is bull****.

That's extremely oversimplified.........just because it says that they are guaranteed the right to life does not necessarily mean the gov't has to pay for it. Remember the gov't gets it's money from us so when you want everyone provided with health care we're going to be paying an immeasurable amount of taxes. If you're going to have free health care for some then you have to have it for all. But you can't have it for all because your gross pay would be a hell of a lot less. It's unfair that my money has to be taken away from me to provide someone elses health care when in actuality their money flow is not going back the other way to balance out but will instead probably provide a greater influx of national poverty if they're given so many safety nets. The problem with the consitution is that it's extremely vague in many areas. I'm sure when Thomas Jefferson wrote the first amendment he had no idea 225 years down the road we'd have health insurance and make daily payments to ensure if we get hurt we'd be taken care of. The problem is the constitution was and still is a great basis for the fundamentals of this country but many parts of it are completely outdated some parts are extremely vague but nobody raises this issue. To change it you have to make more amendments but do you really see politicians on either side agreeing on something anytime soon? They all suck, they're all in bed with each other.......it's the only job where you get to vote on whether to give yourself a pay raise or not.

Could someone from canada please come in here and explain how socialized medicine and education have not destroyed their economy nor decreased their quality of life in any way?

Well this is simple. Canada has a very different form of gov't from the United States it's incomparible. They're entire system is completely different and def is not as complex as our is. To simply put it..if you picked up their health care system and put it in place of ours......the whole health care system would be completely messed up because the minute changes in our system from the canadians would adversly affect another portion of our system. It's a very difficult situation and belive me chris I would more than love to get free health care but it's just an impossibility. Plus there would be a massive loss of jobs as well since there is no need for insurance companies anymore causing more losses of jobs outside of insurance comanies and inside the health care industry.

I never said it would be free. It would obviously be tax funded. I also never said that the change should occur instantaneously. No change can. However the republican mentality is "if it works, don't change it, regardless if it doesn't work as well as it could" which is the wrong way to go about things. Ever hear of the concept of flux? The world around us is constantly changing, and unless we have a government that is willing to change along with it we were going to be left behind.

I don't understand you people. How many of you are in the richest 2%? Unless you are, you don't benefit from bush's tax cuts. Wouldn't you rather pay fewer taxes?

on health care, i wish i would move to canada or europe. socialist healthcare is what we should have here, i dont mind paying the taxes for it. if it works almost everywhere else in the world then why wouldnt it work here? i know its not gonna happen cause it would case alot of people to lose alot of money but i really wish it would

I don't understand you people. How many of you are in the richest 2%? Unless you are, you don't benefit from bush's tax cuts. Wouldn't you rather pay fewer taxes?

Actually I got a hell of a lot of money back from those tax cuts and I'm sure as sh*t not in that 2% bracket. I'm probably more along 99.999999%th bracket. About that change stuff you were saying in your previous post......I just stated in the post before that how we need change but nobody is ever going to agree on anything. Apparently your reference to how republicans have that mentality of what isn't broke doesn't need fixing doesn't fit into my genre so that's just a false sterotype. Also to be honest I pay less taxes under a republican than a democrat so tax cuts can benefit the rich all they want just so long as I pay less taxes. Under Clinton I was being slammed by taxes every which way. Canadians live under a very socialist system where as we do not so its an utter impossibility to eventually switch over to almost free health care. I dont understand you want to pay fewer taxes but if there is universal health care you're gonna get taxed out the ass.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information