Thread: A few videos

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member

A few videos

Not sure if any of you are on EZ board but here are some links to a few street fight videos...some of them are clearly better than others.

http://pub188.ezboard.com/fcrpfrm2.s...icID=180.topic
    http://pub188.ezboard.com/fcrpfrm2.s...icID=178.topic
    http://pub188.ezboard.com/fcrpfrm2.s...icID=181.topic
    http://pub188.ezboard.com/fcrpfrm2.s...icID=179.topic
    http://pub188.ezboard.com/fcrpfrm2.s...icID=183.topic

There is also something else of note on there. A "best breasts" poll featuring 5 prominently endowed women. I don't want to post the direct link on here out of respect for the AR rules but it's on that same message board on the front page. You can't miss it.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate watching any of that crap.....it gets me so riled up....i especially hate unfair fights even though only one of these looked that way. That last one with the 2 dudes fighting in the field, I never saw such bitch punches in my life. If you're not hurt you should keep fighting and keep fighting until you know you can't win. That kid just shook after taking a few punches. I take harder shots than that in Sambo practice and feb 6th I'm going to get bloodied up in the next comp. But like I said I can't stand fighting and watching other people hurt other people cuz they're angry at something the other person did............at least do it for money

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    If you're talking about the one with the kid who fell on the tailgate of the truck, he was pretty bloodied up before the vid even starts up. The one in the drive thru with the sucker punch got me very pissed but I was happy to see the kid in the car mount something of a comeback by throwing one of the big goons to the ground. There were 3 guys who were all bigger than the 1 kid and yet that a-hole still had to throw a big sucker punch to start things off when it wasn't even his beef. I wish they would have run that guy over. He has no need to live on this planet. He's a waste of air.

M PWR is offline Junior Member
    Just me all riled up too.
    I don't like getting in fights. pisses me off when people start me on the street or in clubs. They always end up getting hurt and i have girls yelling at me and bouncers all pissed off.
    ffs everyone in this world needs a big chill pill.

-Sean

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Farva
    If you're talking about the one with the kid who fell on the tailgate of the truck, he was pretty bloodied up before the vid even starts up. The one in the drive thru with the sucker punch got me very pissed but I was happy to see the kid in the car mount something of a comeback by throwing one of the big goons to the ground. There were 3 guys who were all bigger than the 1 kid and yet that a-hole still had to throw a big sucker punch to start things off when it wasn't even his beef. I wish they would have run that guy over. He has no need to live on this planet. He's a waste of air.
    That first one pissed me off but also but the one I was talking about where there was only bitch punches was with the black kid beating up the white kid. He just got punched and was afraid after that....i think the hardest hits he was taking was the kicks and even they weren't to bad he just shook cuz getting hit scared him. Then all the crap that i said earlier comes into play. It is shocking to get into fights and scary but you gotta fight back.

JGK
    JGK is offline Junior Member
    I have an acquantance who is always talking heaps of **** about how much of a badass he is. Finally someone called him on it.

Punched him once in the jaw and the guy started crying. Literally bawling like a baby at 24 years old. Pretty sad, turns out it was the first time he'd been hit in his life, even by his parents.

<sigh>

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Not one of those people had any skill at all. frustrating wathcing those clips how easy it would have been for any mildly skilled fighter to win those.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    lol they do it 4 crack

slamd097 is offline Banned
    ok, that sucker punch pissed me off pretty bad also. ok, and another thing, that chick that drives...****, pipe down! sound like a chicken!!

Thread Information