Thread: Todd TV

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

Todd TV

what a MORON!!! haha

and now he's gonna be a singing telegram guy... LMAO!!!

awwwwww now hes working with bret micheals... what a joke!

Swellin Guest
    WTF are you talking about?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I just watched that again earlier. It was on while we were post whoring. Both those chicks are oogly they tried to hook him up with. Mostly that blonde girl...eek! I think he banged the shrink.

you havnt seen todd tv on FX? haha

basically people vote on what they want this joker to do...

dang you LMR!!! haha im on the episode where he finds out hes working with bret micheals...

im a episode behind hehehe.. hey someone call in and tell him he needs to work his fat a$$ out... lol

Turns out the shrink that bunks with him. Has issues also and leans on Todd for support. What a quack. Todd is funny as hell thought. Love how he was complaining about cleaning the studio oh and the beer at the end when there wasnt any...LMAO!

oops.. my bad.. same episode.. haha, just getting to that part now..

Swellin Guest
    I don't watch tv shows...too easy to get addicted to garbage. Then you end up a poor lifeless shmuck who feels he has to be home at 7PM every Thursday to watch the Simpsons, or the world will suddenly stop spinning....not for me. I watch movies or mtv...you can turn either of them off and when you come back.....they are the exact same **** they were when you left.

<------Ah shudup swell!!
    Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    I don't watch tv shows...too easy to get addicted to garbage. Then you end up a poor lifeless shmuck who feels he has to be home at 7PM every Thursday to watch the Simpsons, or the world will suddenly stop spinning....not for me. I watch movies or mtv...you can turn either of them off and when you come back.....they are the exact same **** they were when you left.

Swellin Guest
    What's the matter...did I hit a nerve? You a couch potato? Nothing like a good 8 hours worth of sitcoms to get a man through a tough Michigan winter...huh?

I bet you watch wrestling too, don't ya. Soap operas for infantile males. Sopranos....soap operas for males who wish they had the balls to actually do all of that ****.

Okay, just kidding. The Sopranos is pretty cool, but I don't watch it either....same as the other tripe.

wrestling ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

and what else am i gonna do for 8 hours at work? work? I dont think so.. lol

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Wrestling is the biggest garbage on tv, the only weay I would watch if it hulk hogan and the ultimate warrior were for some reason back in the wwf, sorry I hear its WWE now...

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    Wrestling is the biggest garbage on tv, the only weay I would watch if it hulk hogan and the ultimate warrior were for some reason back in the wwf, sorry I hear its WWE now...
    LMAO... and that would makei it wworth watching how? HAHAHA

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Another reality tv show that is RIGGED to the HILT and SCRIPTED to the TEETH. Its insulting to think people think this stuff is spontaneous and unscripted.
    I saw previews of that show but never got around to remembering when it was on. Saw the preview of "you can vote on whether Todd moves in with his shrink or mom."
    Seems alright if nothing else in on, and NOTHING else is on.
    Best reality tv shows out are THE APPRENTICE and NEXT SUPERMODEL. I missed both of them this week

hey i just saw that super model one on last night... i just rolled over on the couch and went to sleep ..

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    hey i just saw that super model one on last night... i just rolled over on the couch and went to sleep ..

I cant get enough of it. I dont know why. Actually, if they eliminate one certain girl, then I would probably fall asleep also.

Thread Information