Symian is offline Member

Who's dated a stripper?

Well, I work the graveyard at my gym, and there's this hottie stripper that's been commin' every night. Personally, I'm a leg man, and this girl has some beautiful, powerlifter-like, legs that I can't resist to stare at . Plus she seems quiet and sweet. Not real loud like most of the strippers that I've meet.

Anyway, I've never dated a stripper, but I've had friends who have, and it never turned out to well. They always seem to have some type of serious mental issues. But I'm an open-minded guy, should I go for it, or be weary?

Any personal experiences anyone would like to share?

Sym

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Gawd! Back in my days I have dated a lot of them. Strip clubs are like azzholes around where I live. They are everywhere so thus so are the stippers. Its called stripper mentality bro. Once a girl is hooked into that life style they are ruined. They are mental cases I dont care how they come off. I never seen a stripper that wasnt a stripper... catch my saying? I still attract them somehow but as soon as I hear one of them clubs mentioned its buh bye from there. Good looks are not everything. I proved that to myself many times. Strippers are ruined property IMO. STAY AWAY!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, i have. And talking from experience the headach isnt worth it. Most of them are dumb as rocks and have serious issues. A night of fun is fine. But longer then that and ur askin for trouble.

OG

bigdog81 is offline Member
    they the bomb.com bro....lol the only prob that i have found when getting involved w/ a stripper is the fact that 90% of them turn "bitch" and think that they can have any man they wont......and that results in them treating you wrong or being way to cocky about things.....
    but look on the bright side....they know how to "work it for you" lol
    get us a pic of her..!!!! good luck cuz

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    i wanna date a stripper...

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    When I was a junior in high school I dated an 18 year old senior that was stripping...

At that point in my life IT WAS AWESOME!! i didnt give a **** about mental ****... i was just gettin some hot ass! haha

Now a days I've seen a couple girls that were strippers and they never ended up being girlfriend material. On top of the mental issues they usually end up bein addicted to Coke or some **** like that.

Also - the last thing i wanna do is be walkin with my girlfriend holdin her hand and hear some guy walkin buy whispering to someone else how he knows my girl from some strip club - know what i'm sayin? I rather have my girl be known for somethin else then bein a stripper...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I tried... I was in Texas and if I had stayed one more night - a buddy and I had plans to go out with these two strippers... one was in a Penthouse Mag (total dits too ). She even said - "tomorrow, you'll get lucky..." We had to fly the following morning with no options to reschedule the flight...

A buddy introduced me to this hottie stripper in Vegas too. But when he said, "yeah... her last boyfriend was a complete crack head..." - I lost interest. Didn't really want to deal with that baggage... plus... after seeing her dance and everyone eye-balling her... I would eventually snap one day and kick someone's ass... it would be inevitable...

So a one-night stand would be a cool - but a relationship... personally, I couldn't do it.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i never really dated any strippers par say, but i have had a couple of flings with them. usually lasts about a month or so. put it this way, strippers are great for having threesomes with one of there stripper friends. i agree with everyone on here, they usually are mental, but sometimes its not in the form of cockiness, sometimes its the exact opposite. if you wanna have a good time talk to her, but if your looking for a wife, honestly thats the last place you wanna get one.
    do you really wanna know that over a hundred guys a night are looking at yoru chick naked? no matter how much she can say she wont cheat your always gonna think she is. plus a majority of them have major drug issues. my point, if your looking to have fun, talk to her, if your looking for your future wife, stay very very far away

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    my girlfriend (er fiance) is a stripper, however she lacks all of the mental problems/drug addictions of most strippers. she does the job because its easy money, and when she leaves work she has nothing to do with that world. i think other people in this thread have made some broad generalizations (or generalizations about broads), however people are complex and even though that job attracts a certain type of girl, you cant know all of them by knowing some of them. talk to the girl and get to know her, its the only way to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by sin
    my girlfriend (er fiance) is a stripper, however she lacks all of the mental problems/drug addictions of most strippers. she does the job because its easy money, and when she leaves work she has nothing to do with that world. i think other people in this thread have made some broad generalizations (or generalizations about broads), however people are complex and even though that job attracts a certain type of girl, you cant know all of them by knowing some of them. talk to the girl and get to know her, its the only way to find out.
    I met one (actually gave me a ride home once - in her sweet Tahoe) that had multiple Bachelor Degrees. When I asked her why not just take all her education and get a good job - she said that she is having fun, makes very good money and keeps going further with school. Made sense to me

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Strippers are people too! Actually, I have dated one on and off for about three years. Like Sin said, some of them are making too much money to leave. The others are right too though, most strippers that I dated have mental issues of some kind or other. How did I date so many strippers when I don't go to strip bars? lol...I guess sexy blonds like me. ;_

I would get to know her before sending her off into the cold abyss. She may be one of those girls that just strips for fun, or money while pursuing other interests.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Do you want to marry her, or just get up against those legs.......... mental issues........we all have baggage...

Yea...............go for it................

Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    Well, I work the graveyard at my gym, and there's this hottie stripper that's been commin' every night. Personally, I'm a leg man, and this girl has some beautiful, powerlifter-like, legs that I can't resist to stare at . Plus she seems quiet and sweet. Not real loud like most of the strippers that I've meet.

Anyway, I've never dated a stripper, but I've had friends who have, and it never turned out to well. They always seem to have some type of serious mental issues. But I'm an open-minded guy, should I go for it, or be weary?

Any personal experiences anyone would like to share?

Sym
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    and I have seen inoccent promising girls get corrupted by these bars. Those bars are like a cancer. They're fun sure but what it does to the women. I seen great girls going to college say just a little bit to pay for college and I will quit. 6months later they're hooked on something. Dropped out of school. hanging out at after hour clubs sucking on oxygen balloons and rolling on xtacy passing out while half the room of guys share her.

I have a nice horror story for you guys....

This was my last great relationship I have been in and I have not been in one since this girl. I blame this girl for my mistrust in women now.

I been dating this great gorgeous girl for 5 years. She was definitely my soul mate and my completed other half. We were so molded to each other we acted alike even if we weren't around each other.

We met an agent representing a topless club at the gym we trained at. He gave her a card. We discussed it no big deal. All we could think about was all that money. So I gave it the ok thought I could deal with it. It was cool. I went in once in a while checked her out. She was da m n sexy and banked a grand a week. Paid off a lot of bills and we bought a house and a new car on that dough.

After a year in that business I could tell she was changing. She met other strippers and began partying more and more every weekend. Coming in at 4-5 am. Worried me a bit and we argued about it. She would go on trips with her friends she met to vegas, Cedar Pointe in the summer.

Well I proposed to her and we were going to get married. I mean five years was a long time and by this time I was 27 years old. I remember putting up a banner in our living room welcoming her back after she went to up north with her gf's cabin for the weekend. I completely trusted this women and had no doubt of her fidelity. I never thought in a million years she would betray me.

Well she met this arab guy in the club. Her sugar daddy. Yah lil did I know she was going on trips with this guy and like the trusting moron I was. This is how I caught her.

One day this other guy I met. Was a boyfriend of her other stripper friend. He was having problems with his girl cheating on him. He would call me late at night freakin crying like a lil bish and I couldnt stand the guy. All I could think is thank god my girl is not like that. Well he brings me pictures he finds in his girls drawer. My girl is in them up north, at cedar pointe, in vegas. All with his girl and this same arab guy. A few kissing, one in a bar holding hands and she's up on him riding around like a horse.

Im like WTF! Apparently this was going for a few months. I had not a clue. So I did what I thought i would never do. I doubted her and I did my own checking. I pulled her cell bills, phone records, asking around at the bar and sure enough I got the info I didnt want to see or here. I got this guys address, work, and full name. Right down to his cell number. He was arabic and he owned oh say about a dozen party stores, tan salon, etc...

I confronted my girl with this info finally. At first she played dumb but I was on to the game. She admitted it. I cried like a lil bish. She was fukking this guy and everything. She admitted to everthing. Even when she was supposed to go to the gym in the morning to train she was meeting him in the mornings for breakfast and quick fukk.

Im not sure how or what happened after that but it spiraled to where I moved out. She called me all the time telling me she loved me but dudes. She fukking moved in with this guy. She would call me from his goddda m n house. What was that shiitt!

Thats not the half of it. She married this guy only after knowing him and leaving me for 6 months. Talk about ultimate betrayal. Im 34 now this was at 28. I seen her drunk azz in bars here n there and of couse I get the I sill love you I dont love him lines but that little whore can go to hell! She admitted she did what she did because of the money and attention. Right down to marrying the guy.

Hey you want to be part of a harrem and fukk for money go ahead hookers. Dont expect me to stick my priveleged dikk in u ever again.

Thats my story and im sticking to it.

****nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

I've got too much in common with too many of you guys...................

trust takes along time to make up after a breakup.......... it's been 5 years.... still have some bad days here, but mostly it's good..

But then sometimes it's easier to start new.........

Look up, look around.....

Peace with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    and I have seen inoccent promising girls get corrupted by these bars. Those bars are like a cancer. They're fun sure but what it does to the women. I seen great girls going to college say just a little bit to pay for college and I will quit. 6months later they're hooked on something. Dropped out of school. hanging out at after hour clubs sucking on oxygen balloons and rolling on xtacy passing out while half the room of guys share her.

This was my last great relationship I have been in and I have not been in one since this girl. I blame this girl for my mistrust in women now.

I been dating this great gorgeous girl for 5 years. She was definitely my soul mate and my completed other half. We were so molded to each other we acted alike even if we weren't around each other.

We met an agent representing a topless club at the gym we trained at. He gave her a card. We discussed it no big deal. All we could think about was all that money. So I gave it the ok thought I could deal with it. It was cool. I went in once in a while checked her out. She was da m n sexy and banked a grand a week. Paid off a lot of bills and we bought a house and a new car on that dough.

After a year in that business I could tell she was changing. She met other strippers and began partying more and more every weekend. Coming in at 4-5 am. Worried me a bit and we argued about it. She would go on trips with her friends she met to vegas, Cedar Pointe in the summer.

Well I proposed to her and we were going to get married. I mean five years was a long time and by this time I was 27 years old. I remember putting up a banner in our living room welcoming her back after she went to up north with her gf's cabin for the weekend. I completely trusted this women and had no doubt of her fidelity. I never thought in a million years she would betray me.

Well she met this arab guy in the club. Her sugar daddy. Yah lil did I know she was going on trips with this guy and like the trusting moron I was. This is how I caught her.

One day this other guy I met. Was a boyfriend of her other stripper friend. He was having problems with his girl cheating on him. He would call me late at night freakin crying like a lil bish and I couldnt stand the guy. All I could think is thank god my girl is not like that. Well he brings me pictures he finds in his girls drawer. My girl is in them up north, at cedar pointe, in vegas. All with his girl and this same arab guy. A few kissing, one in a bar holding hands and she's up on him riding around like a horse.

Im like WTF! Apparently this was going for a few months. I had not a clue. So I did what I thought i would never do. I doubted her and I did my own checking. I pulled her cell bills, phone records, asking around at the bar and sure enough I got the info I didnt want to see or here. I got this guys address, work, and full name. Right down to his cell number. He was arabic and he owned oh say about a dozen party stores, tan salon, etc...

I confronted my girl with this info finally. At first she played dumb but I was on to the game. She admitted it. I cried like a lil bish. She was fukking this guy and everything. She admitted to everthing. Even when she was supposed to go to the gym in the morning to train she was meeting him in the mornings for breakfast and quick fukk.

Im not sure how or what happened after that but it spiraled to where I moved out. She called me all the time telling me she loved me but dudes. She fukking moved in with this guy. She would call me from his goddda m n house. What was that shiitt!

Thats not the half of it. She married this guy only after knowing him and leaving me for 6 months. Talk about ultimate betrayal. Im 34 now this was at 28. I seen her drunk azz in bars here n there and of couse I get the I sill love you I dont love him lines but that little whore can go to hell! She admitted she did what she did because of the money and attention. Right down to marrying the guy.

Hey you want to be part of a harrem and fukk for money go ahead hookers. Dont expect me to stick my priveleged dikk in u ever again.

Thats my story and im sticking to it.

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess I'm pretty lucky. My wife used to strip. But that was almosy 7 years ago. We were both completly different people then. Now she's an exec. for an electrical parts distributer and deals with big wigs from co. like Boeing and Lear Jet. All I can say is that everyone changes and all you can do is hope that your on the same schedule.

ross3814 is offline Member
    sluts/drug addicts. don't **** with em.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Ross

my wife is niether

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

for years i played in the stripper dating scene

in my early 20's i partied, not really dated(just had sex and partied consistantly), and made the rounds w/ those girls on the club scene.my advice to everyone who asks me about dating strippers is this.....if you wanna date a stripper be prepared for the universal 3D's: DRUGS, DRAMA, AND DYSFUNCTION.
    don't date them, just **** and party w/ them.partygirls are great, but you don't take them home to mom

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    .....if you wanna date a stripper be prepared for the universal 3D's: DRUGS, DRAMA, AND DYSFUNCTION.
    don't date them, just **** and party w/ them.partygirls are great, but you don't take them home to mom
    You will make a fine father some day with quotes like that

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

thanks big guy,haha

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    You will make a fine father some day with quotes like that
    that's why i tell my daughter to stop riding the pole and ****ing dudes afterhours in the champagne room.no one is gonna marry that trash whore!!
    ok, i don't have a daughter, but if i did she'd be locked in a closet until she was 30

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Strippers are damamged goods, thats the bottom line. LRM, you are a true term player for sharing that story with up bro. Sym, you wanna see how messed up these chicks are? Work part time in a strip bar for awhile......and you'll be conviced I sure of it. IMO strippers are not people.....at least not upsatnding, respectabe ones that attempt to contribute to society in some meaningful way.

Party................you kill me.......................All those girls that you pound... and treat the way you do........... they all are someone's daugher...

What do you think thier father would have done to you had they found you and your special approach to women.......

I am not flaming here.. just pointing out the hipocracy... (Don't worry we all do it..)

Keep you daughter in the closet until she is 30...................... ****........

she will probably be strong headed, and will seek the appreciation, and desire from other men.... if she doesn't get it from her father.. (attention)....

All men who have daughters say the same thing.. .... guess what... reality is that you will give them everything they ever ask of you...

They will control you the way no other woman has ever been able to...

Peace out.................

in my early 20's i partied, not really dated(just had sex and partied consistantly), and made the rounds w/ those girls on the club scene.my advice to everyone who asks me about dating strippers is this.....if you wanna date a stripper be prepared for the universal 3D's: DRUGS, DRAMA, AND DYSFUNCTION.

Rules

thegorilla is offline Associate Member

dating a stripper right now

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Strippers are damamged goods, thats the bottom line. LRM, you are a true term player for sharing that story with up bro. Sym, you wanna see how messed up these chicks are? Work part time in a strip bar for awhile......and you'll be conviced I sure of it. IMO strippers are not people.....at least not upsatnding, respectabe ones that attempt to contribute to society in some meaningful way.

Ive dated strippers,hooter girlz,bud girlz, bitches and a few nice ones and they all have AT LEAST one thing in common; THERE ONLY GOOD FOR ****ING.

Im dating a sqripper right now.

TheInfamousApe

F U inadvance

TheGorilla

ross3814 is offline Member
    classic advice.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    done it...
    my advice is enjoy it while it last.. because it won't last long...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    LMAO @ partyboy....................I never dated any strippers,just banged quite a few in my day

Peace

DB

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    partyboy is my idol..

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids

Thanks for sharing that, bro. I can't even imagine loosing that much time of my life for someone. That's wierd, cuz I could see a young girl(early 20's) doing that, but not a somewhat older woman.

The next time I talk to here I'm gonna try to feel her out, and see what kind of person she is. I'm to busy with school and work to loose focus with some broad's drama, but D**N, I need something to poke on!

Thanks for the replies, fellas!

Sym

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdog81
    get us a pic of her..!!!! good luck cuz
    I'll definitely try, just for you, man!

Sym

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't care what anyone says, you can't take a stripper serious. Why? Because as ignorant and naive as I may sound, you just CAN'T. Trust me bro, don't get attached. I went out with a stripper, was just a **** friend and ****. But it's ****in' weird. You kinda get turned off after awhile. I mean, it's cool she's a stripper and all, but that's about it. Have your fun and then move on brah, 'cause she's going to do the same.

Symian is offline Member
    What's crazy is, I've seen this girl at the titty bar. When she first came in, I thought I recognized her from somewhere, but couldn't place. But then she told me she worked there, and it took everything I had to keep a straight face when it all came together.

She usually comes in when no one is here . A little rendezvous in the womens jacuzzi would be mighty nice .

Sym

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I dated a chick who was a stripper...I found out about 6 months after we had been dating. When I found out I put her out like last weeks trash..If she will strip..she will hook.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    **** that, bang a stripper dont date a stripper...

allsaucedup is offline Member
    I Used To Have A Roomate That Was A Stripper We Were Just Good Friends But She Would Have Her Co-workers Come Home And I Had Some Fun Nights With Quite A Few Of Them

Thread Information