What's your Astrological Sign?

Was originally going to post a pole for this, but it only gave option for 10 columns and there are 12 astrological sign's. Not sure if this has been asked before. I thought I’d give it a go. I've seen a lot stupider questions than this on the board, so be patient.

By the way, had this e-mailed to me. Thought everyone might get a kick out of knowing what his or her sign meant.

Aquarius (Jan. 23 - Feb. 22) You have an inventive mind and
    are inclined to be progressive. You lie a great deal. You make the same
    mistakes repeatedly because you are stupid. Everyone thinks you are a
    fucking jerk.

Pisces (Feb. 23- Mar. 22) You are a pioneer type and think most people are dickheads. You do nothing but piss off everyone you come in contact with. YOU ARE A PRICK!

Aries (Mar. 23- April22) You have a wild imagination and often think you are being followed
    by the FBI or CIA. You have major influence on your friends and people resent you for flaunting your power. You lack confidence but are still a general bad ass.

Taurus (April 23- May 22) You are practical and persistent. You have a dogged determination and work like hell. Most people think you are stubborn and bullheaded. You are nothing but a goddamned COMMUNIST.

Gemini (May 23- June 22) You are a quick and intelligent thinker. People like you because you are bisexual. You are inclined to expect too much for too little. This is because you
    area cheap bastard. Gemini’s are notorious for thriving on incest.

Cancer (June 23-July 22) You are sympathetic and understanding to other people's problems, which makes you a sucker. You are always putting things off. That is why you will always be on welfare and won't be worth shit. Everyone in prison is a cancer.

Leo (July 23- Aug.22) You consider yourself a born leader. Others think you are an idiot. Most Leo's are bullies. You are vain and cannot tolerate criticism. Your arrogance is disgusting. Leo people are thieving motherfuckers and enjoy masturbation more than sex.

Virgo (Aug. 23- Sept. 22) You are a logical type and hate disorder. Your shit-picking attitude is sickening to your friends and co-workers. You are cold and unemotional
    and often fall asleep while fucking. Virgo’s make good bus drivers and pimps.

Libra (Sept. 23- Oct. 22) You are the artistic type and have a difficult time dealing with reality. If you are a male you are probably QUEER. Chances for employment and monetary gain are nil. Most Libra women are whores. ALL Libra’s die of venereal disease.

Scorpio (Oct. 23- Nov.22) You are the worst of the lot. You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are a perfect son-of-a-bitch. Most Scorpio’s are murdered.

Sagittarius (Nov. 23-Dec. 22) You are optimistic and enthusiastic. You have a reckless
    tendency to rely on your luck since you have no talent. The majority of Sagittarians are drunks. You are a worthless piece of shit.

Capricorn (Dec. 23- Jan. 22) You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You are basically chickenshit. There has never been a Capricorn of any importance. You should kill yourself.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i read that before bro and lmao!

i with hold the info requested on my sign!

Originally posted by bigkev
    i read that before bro and lmao!

i with hold the info requested on my sign!

Must be an Aquarius. Nuff said

Just kidding Bro. If you'll notice, I'm a Leo. I tell ya, the first time I read that it shut me up for a little while.

I know, I know. Read it again right.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hmmmm big red

is this the 70's and are you trying to pick me up??!!!hahahaha

but anyhoo, i'm a libra and although i'm not QUEER, it's a common mistake people make when they see me!!people ask me if i'm gay all the time!!it's a curse i tell you!!actually it's not, but all my friends and family think it's funny how much i get hit on or asked,haha

Oh....You mean...your not gay??? Huh?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy

i mean i suck a little **** from time to time but does it make me gay if i only do it for money??hahahahahahaha

oh dear god, it's getting late!i can not believe i just said that.oh well i'm no homophobe.mom, if you are reading this i swear it was just a joke!!!

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    BRM, Thats some funny stuff man. I'm a Libra to Party, but no, I'm not a flamer. Just ask these 4 supermodels I'm with right now.LOL. It is getting late. The part about being artistic but not living IN REALITY is now true. I'm going to sleep.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Cancer (June 23rd )

Some of this is true...I am sensitive and sympathetic.....I used to be a sucker but have gotten a lot wiser after my last lover & his cheating-ass.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    LMAO

CYCLEON Guest
    partyboynyc - quit teasing - you are going to get Nathan all hot and sweaty - and Pete told me that thats not a good thing (where is mike when you need someone to smack?)

Cali is offline Female Member
    LMAO!! I'm a Leo...

I like moonlit walks on the beach, the outdoors...oh...oops..got carried away.

XsinshineX is offline Junior Member
    I'm a scorpio, perfect son-of-a-bitch is kinda cool.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    OOPS that means iam DEAD.....

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Aries (Mar. 23- April22) You have a wild imagination and often think you are being followed
    by the FBI or CIA. You have major influence on your friends and people resent you for flaunting your power. You lack confidence but are still a general bad ass.

I love it!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: What's your Astrological Sign?

Cancer (June 23-July 22) You are sympathetic and understanding to other people's problems, which makes you a sucker. You are always putting things off. That is why you will always be on welfare and won't be worth shit. Everyone in prison is a cancer.
    [/B]
    better yet.....i became a teacher at an urban school and teach kids on welfare who will end up in prison. j/k i love those kids, they make me laugh my ass off! (even on days like today......12 fights)

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    i am a gemini...but your list is a little off...I am born on May 22

Thread Information