Thread: Roommates

ttuPrincess Guest

Roommates

Anyone else really have the urge to hurt their roommate in the middle of the night????

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    Anyone else really have the urge to hurt their roommate in the middle of the night????
    Yeah all the time....does it matter that my roommate is my wife

ttuPrincess Guest
    awww mass what does your wife do????

mass junkie is offline banned
    She uses too many teeth

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    She uses too many teeth
    OUCH!!!!!

shootdeep is offline Member
    yeah, but she makes me use the astroglide anyway

Danielle is offline Female Member
    whos saids you gotta wait till the middle of the night?!?.......lol
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Little Girl is offline Female Member
    I understand you soooo much!!! Because I already did! (not hurt him but think about it!).

Couple years ago, a friend (not a close friend) of my husband was in deep **** (was thinking about suicide, lost his gf and his university marks were a desaster!) so we invited him to stay with us for a little while.. Bad idea!

First, the guy is a strongman and he wasn't working at that time, he was only training... He might be big (300lbs) but the brain wasn't... He kept watching Strongmen comps on t.v (that he taped!) and commenting and watching and commenting.. There was a hole ingrave my couch were his big ass was all day long!

He was sooo lost! He had no car, and was always waiting for us to go anywhere...and he was acting very weird...

One day, my husband and I were coming back from a week end and we found that there was a very bad odor in the house.. After 30 mins of search we finally found some unbaked chicken in the microwave..and he said:''oh, I think this is from Wednesday night.. I forgot to start the microwave!''

An other weird thing...He was bulking at that time and he was cooking enormous meals and left it on the table even if it wasn't finished..Then he was going back in the living room, watching strongmen comps(lying on his back on the ground because he was too full!) and going back in the kitchen an hour or two later to eat the leftovers on the table..

I could keep goigng like this for pages and pages... I presented him to one of my friend and they moved together.. Even if I don,t see her anymore, I'm not sad because at leat I don't see his morron anymore!

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    whos saids you gotta wait till the middle of the night?!?.......lol
    Because her drunk a$$ is only home in the middle of the night, or should I say early morning....... but then if I was even going to wait till then I would have to make sure she didn't have yet another guyin her bed....

ttuPrincess Guest
    I hear ya Little Girl.. my roommate is the messiest person in the world... I don't even know if there is a floor in her room anymore because its covered in clothes. And I just noticed this, so shes lucky shes out of town on one of her road trips to see some guy, but I just went to cook a chicken in MY George Forman, and it was filthy!!!!!
    She also claims to be dieting and working out, but our kitchen is full of tater tots , cokes and microwave pizzas, but dont worry, she has her slim fast in there too.

ttuPrincess Guest
    OK now I feel bad.. my roommate just called from her road trip and she was in a car accident and broke her ankle.. what a bummer

ColdSore is offline Banned
    OK now I feel bad.. my roommate just called from her road trip and she was in a car accident and broke her ankle.. what a bummer
    haha

ttuPrincess Guest
    Coldstone I know you hate her and all but dont laugh!!!!!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    i assume ttu and coldstone know each otther?!@ why do you play these games that you dont know each othere and your going to meet and have wild sex.. you dont impress anyone people NOONE..

Thread Information