Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member

I Had An Mri Yesterday

Yesterday I had an MRI to check-up on my Rotator Cuff tear. I had to be given the dye via an injection directly into the joint...of course they had to stick it in the joint 5 different times to ensure it was at the optimal angle. They did not even wait for the anesthesia to kick in..I would rather kicked in the nuts by a mule than to ever go through that again!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Man and I was crying about my upper GI. Hope you are ok Bama.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

allsaucedup is offline Member
    I HAD TO HAVE THE DYE SHOOT IN MY KNEE ON TWO DIFFERENT OCCASIONS MAN THAT SH**t HURTS. HOW DID TH MRI TURN OUT I HOPE BETTER THAN MINE HAD TO GET THE KNIFE TWICE ON SAME KNEE BUT IT WAS THE SCOOPE SO NOT SO BAD

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    nothing about that sounds good. hope they get you fixed up and all of the trouble was worth it!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    That can be painful................ have you tried doing a cycle of deca ???

I mention that because it fixed me........ i may ;have just had a strain.. but it worked......

Peace
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    i had that done once ... but they only put the dye in a vein i think

shootdeep is offline Member
    thanks Bama,i have the same thing next thursday. it can't be any worse than the 20g pins i used to use! how sore as your shoulder a few hours later? i have a hockey game 6 hours later and i want to know what condition i'll be in to play. thanks bro

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i've had two mri's, one on my knee and one on my back, and neither of the times did i need any sort of die injection..

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    ive been in the mri machine 2 times...

both times I feel asleep... haha

but I had to get my eye scanned and my brain to make sure no glass went through the orbital socket into my brain..

Well first off, I had the thing done in an Italian Orthopedic Clinic (Socialized medicine does not breed good hospitals)..then they stuck that **** needle right into the joint...they jabbed 5 times with the anesthesia...immediately went to the dye..that was the worst part...when they were putting the second part of the dye mixture in..the nipple broke off of the syringe..I almost vomited, that hurt so bad!!
    Once I left the clinic in Syracusa going back home to Catania,and easy hour drive, I had been home about 30 minutes...then the anethesia set in!

skinnyhb is offline Member
    had it done in exactly the same manner. only plus was that my shoulder was huge because it was full of the dye. that was cool, but it hurt like ****.

Makes me wish I were a little Mofo...smaller needle, less dye! The needle they used for the dye looked like corochet hook!

shootdeep is offline Member
    so what are you tellin me bama? how did you feel 5-6 hours later? i have an important game that night and i wanna know if i'll be able to play. did the docs tell you to rest? or did they tell you to do what was comfortable...'cause scoring the game winner in OT makes me pretty comfortable

Thread Information