Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Here's a challenge...for my AR family

Make me smile, make me laugh....bring me out of this depression.

Go ahead...make my day.

P.s...like my new avatar?
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I need a blowie

mass junkie is offline banned
    How do you make a Hormone?

Dont Pay her

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I like your avatar...CB, you don't look your age. You're a beautiful woman with an amazing smile, who deserves to find a good guy ..Everything will be okay!

--Hoss

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    How do you make a Hormone? LMAO!!!!!

Dont Pay her
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

cb25 is offline Banned
    i like the new avatar...but i have to keep reminding myself who you are, since you don't have the old avatar...

don't know if this will help...but ESPN has an animated skit - the superbowl halftime show featuring j-lo, michael jackson, britney spears, and saddam...it's halfway amusing...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page3/index

or maybe i'm just easily entertained...but i hope ya feel better

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    This should get a chuckle out of you barbi.. I like the avatar too..

http://starterupsteve.servepics.com/swf/org-calc.html

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    needs volume

Thanks guys.....I'll bring the commando back one of these days.....I'm just not feeling very commando like right now.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

peam is offline Suspended
    I'll sing to you...... SomeWHERE over the rainbow... way up high. I know I'm not the best singer but at least it's good for a laugh. There's this little guy happy bunny. It says the funniest things. I'm gonna find some of them and post um up here for you. The avatar looks cool too.

TY Peam....I can almost hear you.

alright I have soooo many of these little pictures to put up... I hope it works
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here's a challenge...for my AR family-happybunny2.gif   Here's a challenge...for my AR family-happybunny3.gif   Here's a challenge...for my AR family-happybunny4.gif   Here's a challenge...for my AR family-happybunny5.gif  

moreto come in a minute...

cb25 is offline Banned
    lol...i love happy bunny

more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here's a challenge...for my AR family-happybunny6.gif   Here's a challenge...for my AR family-happybunny7.gif   Here's a challenge...for my AR family-happybunny8.gif   Here's a challenge...for my AR family-happybunny9.gif   Here's a challenge...for my AR family-happybunny10.gif  

and more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here's a challenge...for my AR family-happybunny11.gif   Here's a challenge...for my AR family-happybunny12.gif   Here's a challenge...for my AR family-happybunny13.gif   Here's a challenge...for my AR family-happybunny14.gif   Here's a challenge...for my AR family-happybunny15.gif  

cb25 is offline Banned
    well, i hope you made barbi's day...

but one way or another, you've thoroughly entertained me

Only one thing cheers me up when I am down...

Looney Tunes!!!!

Watching Buggs Bunny's "Barber of Seville" right now from the uncensored DVD wooo!

Go on, get yourself some looney tunes!

Red
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here's a challenge...for my AR family-barber_of_seville.jpg  

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Jeez Peam..... those got me smiling...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Hope these help...

Smile........... Look forward.... that's why our eyes are on the front of our faces, and not behind, or on the sides...

Peace
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here's a challenge...for my AR family-rosesc%3Bose.jpg   Here's a challenge...for my AR family-carnation-red-white.jpg   Here's a challenge...for my AR family-buttercup_violet.jpg  
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

ttuPrincess Guest
    When Im down I always read some good ol' Tucker Max... can't beat it... the stories are kind of long, but I promise they will make you laugh!
    Go to www.tuckermax.com and click on the Belligerence and Debachery on the left side and read the Sushi Pants story, or the Chili hookup incident

Happy Reading!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Anything on here will make you smile... http://www.joecartoon.com

Of course there is always the funny pics to make ya smile
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here's a challenge...for my AR family-did_it.jpg  

Ahhh another one... so twisted!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here's a challenge...for my AR family-squeal_pig.jpg  

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Something funny ….something funny…….all right

Back in my senior year of high school I had two crazy friends and team mates, Whack (Charles) and Big K (Kelvin). These two were always pulling jokes on each others and anyone else if they so desired.

We’re all in the weight room for a routine workout one afternoon right after school let out for the day. Kelvin was standing at the door, holding it open as he was hitting on this girl sitting in a bus close to the building. He’s laying his game out for this lass and never even noticed Whack come up behind him and jerk his shorts down, at which time everyone learns K was going commando that day. Of course we’re all on the floor laughing and the young lady on the bus was three shades of red……however my man K doesn’t even flinch. He waved good-by, let the door close, jerked his shorts up and then chased Whack all over the football field swearing he’d get him back.

A few days later I’m walking into the locker room to drop off some gear and I see K at Whacks locker. When I first walked in he tried to hide what he was doing but after he saw it was me he goes back to his task. I walk over and he was rubbing Atomic Balm on Whacks thigh, butt and shine pads. Now if you don’t know what atomic bomb is it’s like Ben-gay times 100. It heats up as body temp and sweat increases. Of course I wasn’t going to tell Whack, that would just spoil a good laugh.

Later that afternoon we’re all out doing warm-ups before practice. After a few minutes Whack starts to twitch with discomfort but he has no idea what it is. Every few minutes it gets worse and worse until he’s running around the field screaming “I’m on fire, I’m on fire!” No one knows what’s going on and are sort of just standing watching the whole event. Coach yells at Whack “Boy what the hell is wrong with you?” Whack, as he runs by on his way to the showers yells “I don’t know coach but I’m burning up. Coach knew something was up when he saw K on the ground crying….hell I was five different colors trying to keep a straight face.

Kelvin got three hits with coach’s paddle (2x4 w/nails haha) for that stunt but K said it wasn’t bad at all……………….coach was laughing so much his heart wasn’t in it.

tuna is offline Junior Member
    thats a funny story man now if that dont cheer you up just think of whack. everytime you get fed up up think of whack ina sold shower and juggernougt laughing his ass off on the pitch great story man

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    This is hoss's real picture..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here's a challenge...for my AR family-cj_31793.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    well, i hope you made barbi's day...

but one way or another, you've thoroughly entertained me
    Yes....it did ty guys.

Quote Originally Posted by tuna
    thats a funny story man now if that dont cheer you up just think of whack. everytime you get fed up up think of whack ina sold shower and juggernougt laughing his ass off on the pitch great story man
    LOL that was a great story...ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    This is hoss's real picture..
    Poor Hoss. AR bullseye painted on his a$$!

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I love you CB. I of all people know what great things lay ahead in your future. You have more than one family looking out for you now. Youre my baby and you have my support in your quest. Cheer up and gimme hug!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    I love you CB. I of all people know what great things lay ahead in your future. You have more than one family looking out for you now. Youre my baby and you have my support in your quest. Cheer up and gimme hug!

Thank you sooo much LMR. You can't even begin to understand how much what you said meant to me.

Hugs and kisses back to you....

C.B.

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    I think that story happens to every football team...One kid on our team got biofreeze in his jockstrap...He ran on the field, started warm ups, and ran right off into the showers....

Da Bull is offline Banned
    OK CB,I know you have tons on your mind right now...new job,moving,doctors and the list goes on....That's enough to put anyone in a funk,but your stronger than that sweetheart,your a tough,smart women.I have a great deal of respect for you,so now get over this funk thing,put back up your old avatar and let's move on OK?

Take care CB

DB

LM1332 Guest
    might be not as good as everyone elses but
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here's a challenge...for my AR family-change.gif   Here's a challenge...for my AR family-early_warning_sign.jpg  

LM1332 Guest
    this is so cute
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here's a challenge...for my AR family-wuv.gif  
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    OK CB,I know you have tons on your mind right now...new job,moving,doctors and the list goes on....That's enough to put anyone in a funk,but your stronger than that sweetheart,your a tough,smart women.I have a great deal of respect for you,so now get over this funk thing,put back up your old avatar and let's move on OK?

Take care CB

DB
    I was just telling someone else that it's time to put it back. I will do that tomorrow.

Ty Bull....You are right...just a lot of pressure right now. I am doing better

Ty all you've been great.

C.B.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I was just telling someone else that it's time to put it back. I will do that tomorrow.

Ty Bull....You are right...just a lot of pressure right now. I am doing better

Ty all you've been great.

C.B.
    Take care girl

so Commando Barbi will be back...........sorry I just love your old avatar

DB

Trying to decide. Thinking that I need to have a naked man with nice abs, chest and arms.....since most the men on here have half dressed women. Only fair for the female members.

daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Trying to decide. Thinking that I need to have a naked man with nice abs, chest and arms.....since most the men on here have half dressed women. Only fair for the female members.
    completely agree. thats why you can have me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information