Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spanish Women

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fefespbeto
    i dated a few spanish girls dude....they sucks...all dumb..nasty......spanish people sucks!!!
    Thank you,in a round about way you answered my original Q.Did you look before you hit the submit button on your comp????That has to be the silliest statement I've ever seen on the net........

fefespbeto is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Thank you,in a round about way you answered my original Q.Did you look before you hit the submit button on your comp????That has to be the silliest statement I've ever seen on the net........
    bro i'm just saying what i see...and what i tryed

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    This is just begging for me to flame... So I will...

Along with sounding like a stupid ****ing racist...

Bro you must hang out in nasty ass parts of town then,
    so maybe your problem is you are just white trash and
    have no luck with any women, spanish or any others...

What a ****ing dumb ass you ****ing sound like...

Would love to meet an asshole like you in person
    So I can get rid of some of my aggression...

What a ****ing asshole...

i dated a few spanish girls dude....they sucks...all dumb..nasty......spanish people sucks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    This is just begging for me to flame... So I will...

Along with sounding like a stupid ****ing racist...

Bro you must hang out in nasty ass parts of town then,
    so maybe your problem is you are just white trash and
    have no luck with any women, spanish or any others...

What a ****ing dumb ass you ****ing sound like...

Would love to meet an asshole like you in person
    So I can get rid of some of my aggression...

What a ****ing asshole...
    i live on las vegas///3654spring shower 89147...come bro...

and i'm not racist bro...maybe a littrel...you should be too..those mother ****er come to usa make this place a trash...las vegas have 2 sides...normal side and mexicam side....normal side is clean...mexican side is really far away from clean

and i'm not racist bro...maybe a littrel...you should be too..those mother ****er come to usa make this place a trash...las vegas have 2 sides...normal side and mexicam side....normal side is clean...mexican side is really far away from clean
    If you don't like our country go back to poverty sticten BRAZIL and don't let the door hit you on the way out!!Your in OUR country NOW,watch what you say!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok dude....if you're mexican i understand why you're mad about it....but if you like people that come to YOUR country to make it dirty i'm sorry for you.....'cause i don't give a dammit if this is not my country...well...it's my country..my mom is american...i'm helf brazilian and half american...and i pay all my tax..i;m not ilegal here like most of them...so i can't admit to see what they do here....california is half mexican...that's why california is ugly....go to places at the california that don't have mexican people and try to see the difference IS CLEAN................
    If you don't like our country go back to poverty sticten BRAZIL and don't let the door hit you on the way out!!Your in OUR country NOW,watch what you say!!!!!!!!!!!!

but you got you opinion and i got my....so i won't be here waisting time.....

..and...poverty sticten?....don't believe in tv's....what they say at the brazil about usa is really different too....

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Whatever!! Your remarks to the spanish community were out of hand. If not directed to the whole community than there we directed to spanish women. Which I still feel offended. You said spanish people suck?? You dont even know me !! You really know how to judge a book by its cover! It's sad that we live in a world with such verbal assholes like yourself with no conscious of other peoples feelings. If you keep you remarks up, I will do my best to have you banned! This is neither the place or time for you to vent your racial comments. We have people from all sorts of ethical backgrounds, genders, sexual prefrences, etc.. Keep your shallow remarks to yourself!! If you don't like spanish people, keep it to yourself! The thread had nothing to do with what you think sucks!!

Theose "mother****ers" comeover here?? If you forget? Theose motherf-ers were here way before you or any of your family generations set a foot on the soil you speek of!! I was born here and I am just as much of an American as you are! The one thing I haven't lost sight of is my ethnic background!

viva la raza!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

whatever puto
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    Whatever!! Your remarks to the spanish community were out of hand. If not directed to the whole community than there we directed to spanish women. Which I still feel offended. You said spanish people suck?? You dont even know me !! You really know how to judge a book by its cover! It's sad that we live in a world with such verbal assholes like yourself with no conscious of other peoples feelings. If you keep you remarks up, I will do my best to have you banned! This is neither the place or time for you to vent your racial comments. We have people from all sorts of ethical backgrounds, genders, sexual prefrences, etc.. Keep your shallow remarks to yourself!! If you don't like spanish people, keep it to yourself! The thread had nothing to do with what you think sucks!!

Theose "mother****ers" comeover here?? If you forget? Theose motherf-ers were here way before you or any of your family generations set a foot on the soil you speek of!! I was born here and I am just as much of an American as you are! The one thing I haven't lost sight of is my ethnic background!

viva la raza!!
    :spudnikha

yep, just keep it up buddy!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

ok dude....if you're mexican i understand why you're mad about it....but if you like people that come to YOUR country to make it dirty i'm sorry for you.....'cause i don't give a dammit if this is not my country...well...it's my country..my mom is american...i'm helf brazilian and half american...and i pay all my tax..i;m not ilegal here like most of them...so i can't admit to see what they do here....california is half mexican...that's why california is ugly....go to places at the california that don't have mexican people and try to see the difference IS CLEAN................

but you got you opinion and i got my....so i won't be here waisting time.....
    I don't have an ounce of Spanish blood in me...........I just think your a fargin' icehole and I called you out..................

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Gawd, I love spanish girls! Can I have one? Please, just one? DaBull, buff, abstrack? Just one is all I want. No, yah, no, yah?

mass junkie is offline banned
    Spanish women are the Shizniiiit...............but they are also the most jealous women on the face of the earth...for example.......One Puerto Rican I was banging....used to smell my balls when I got home from going out.....that **** used to trip me out....but Spanish women know how to make you feel like the king of the world.......they like to give you baths and wash your clothes.......and were your hitting it and about to make em cum and you hear that oh papi dont stop......that **** just drives me crazy....Dabull knows what im talking about

lol, oh papi dont stop. I've herd it before, so true!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

PurePower is offline Senior Member

Please keep comments like that to your self.

How old are you boy?

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    Please keep comments like that to your self.

How old are you boy?
    it's done dude//..i already did what i had to do...so i won't talk more about it

bigol'legs2 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Spanish women are the Shizniiiit...............but they are also the most jealous women on the face of the earth...for example.......One Puerto Rican I was banging....used to smell my balls when I got home from going out.....that **** used to trip me out....but Spanish women know how to make you feel like the king of the world.......they like to give you baths and wash your clothes.......and were your hitting it and about to make em cum and you hear that oh papi dont stop......that **** just drives me crazy....Dabull knows what im talking about

Hell yeah man....Spanish, dominican, IIIIEEEEE papiiii...blows my ****in mind to dude....not to mention my load.
    some one needs to get that asshole kicked off the board. Bigol and I should break our legs off in his ricist ass. How you gonna get racist against a backround thats so close to your own. Im multi racial myself and I love every ****ing race equally because believe it or not every race has its share of beautiful people...To bad some peoples outlook can be tainted so easily by the few from certain races that make the rest of us look bad.....Buddy you just gave anyone who views this link a messed up perception of you and possibly your race. Congrats dickhead.
    Last edited by bigol'legs2; 02-02-2004 at 08:24 AM.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    With this new board layout how the **** do you report a post. I want to report his ass to a mod so they can throw his ass out of here.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Ahh... found it. It's the icon next to the post number.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Spanish women are wild in bed...nympho's if you ask me. But that sexual appetite can quickly turn sour. I don't mean this as a general comment, but every Spanish or Latina woman I've been with has been a little on the jealous side...well, ****, a lot.

You can be putting gas in your car and if the attendant is female, it will become an argument..."You were looking at her Papi...I know you were. I saw you. Biiitch."

But they're hot and sexy, ****in' love it.

I couldn't have said it any better bro!

**** it, all women are sexy. Almost...

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    With this new board layout how the **** do you report a post. I want to report his ass to a mod so they can throw his ass out of here.
    my thoughts exactly...totally uncalled for.

latin women are great...if you don't agree, that's fine, but to insult an entire race based on your narrowmindedness...that's another thing

if it will make you happy...do it kidd
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E

guys he made a mistake and appologized about it. I think what was done is done and now its time to move on. He was in the wrong but he appologized about it. We all make mistakes and sometimes we speak before we think. I think the fare warning is already given, so need to continue with the quoted thread. Except the opinions of the original thread topic of course. Also if anybody would like to post pics of some hottie spanish women ( personal!, models, etc..) feel free to not hold back
    abstrack@protonmail.com

thanx bro
    guys he made a mistake and appologized about it. I think what was done is done and now its time to move on. He was in the wrong but he appologized about it. We all make mistakes and sometimes we speak before we think. I think the fare warning is already given, so need to continue with the quoted thread. Except the opinions of the original thread topic of course. Also if anybody would like to post pics of some hottie spanish women ( personal!, models, etc..) feel free to not hold back

if it will make you happy...do it kidd
    You dont seem to be making alot of friends

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    Yesterday and today were very good days for me. I finally made it with a GORGEOUS Spanish chick 5'4 110lbs. Also, she had fake boobs 34 D. I proceeded to suck one of them and saw that it was good, so i sucked the other one. After that we had wild sex for about 2 or 3hrs(cant quite rember).......So all in all I killed two birds with one stone. An Extremely satisfying two days for PurePower =-)

What are you guys opinions on spanish chicks and fake boobs. Do you like or dislike? I haven't made up my mind if I like fake boobs or not. They are defiantly fun though. I am certain that I LOVE Spanish chicks though. I like the exotic look and the fact that they are naturally tan. When i turned on my black light D A M N she looked GOOD =-)
    You mean Spanish as in this chick is from Spain?

i do bro...but i won't be sorry every reply
    You dont seem to be making alot of friends

women are women

I went through the whole thread..Where's an apology at bro????

I went through the whole thread..Where's an apology at bro????
    i did for PM

ok lets kill the drama.............lets get back to my favorite topic...who else has spanish women stories?

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Spanish women are the hotest in my opinion.

yep in PM
    abstrack@protonmail.com

ok lets kill the drama.............lets get back to my favorite topic...who else has spanish women stories?
    well...it's true.....back to the topic

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    You mean Spanish as in this chick is from Spain?
    i don't think so

Estrella is offline Female Member
    ok I am a little late getting to this, but from what i saw it looks like someone is very ignorant when it comes to women and races....you can't judge all latin women or even a whole race because of a bad experience you may of had,honestly i think you may of had a bad relationship with a mexican male becasue what you described above is how mexican men treat there women,so my advice to you is to either stay with your own race or find you a real latin WOMEN who will rock your world. "porque tu no sabes que es una Latina Bonita con un Corazon de Amor" So all in all if you have anything negative to say about my race then your best to keep it to yourself because a post like that is not going to win you any awards with the women or men on this board.

Estrella
    Last edited by Estrella; 02-02-2004 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Estrella
    ok I am a little late getting to this, but from what i saw it looks like someone is very ignorant when it comes to women and races....you can't judge all latin women or even a whole race because of a bad experience you may of had,honestly i think you may of had a bad relationship with a mexican male becasue what you described above is how mexican men treat there women,so my advice to you is to either stay with your own race or find you a real latin WOMEN who will rock your world. "porque tu no sabes que es una Latina Bonita con un Corazon de Amor" So all in all if you have anything negative to say about my race then your best to keep it to yourself because a post like that is not going to win you any awards with the women or men on this board.

Estrella
    Yo quiero mami...post some pics

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information