BEEFCAKE24 is offline Banned

Question Urgent Help With Premature Ejaculation!

I am a dumbass who doesnt read the board rules - because of this one of the moderators came over and stomped on my **** - now Im having trouble getting what is left of it up for my hideously ugly girlfriend - does this mean I still have to pay her?

hummm i guess it didn't work well let me try again..

Ok it didn't work humm no problem here is she is....... cant take a pic of my thing - there is hardly anything left
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Urgent Help With Premature Ejaculation!-up-women-00277.jpg  

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by BEEFCAKE24
    I just got a shipment of this 700lb sucker i need to know fast if anyone seen or used her.
    you wouldn't be trying to sell her to anyone on the board now would ya? sounds kinda fishy....

To be more especific I sell her services to anyone who emails me.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    so you're saying you're a supplier / source? for that woman??? hmm...let's see....that makes you a pimp???????? ........i give you 10 min before you're banned....

Don't know why would anybody ban me since I didn't come here to advertise anything I came here for asking for advice on what to do about my poor ****. Isn't these site called anabolicreviw and aren't al the other pics in here for the same reason? I am just trying to get help that is all I don't sell anything to nobody like I said I live in South america. I hope nobody is gona ban me since these is suposed to be a harcore informative website and forum........

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Don't know why would anybody ban me since I didn't come here to advertise anything I came here for asking for advice.
    I doubt you came here with the intent to sell, at least I hope you didn't. It's just the way you phrased it "just got XXX of these...i'm a supplier in South America" makes it sound like you're trying to sell. next time, stick to the basics like "can anyone tell me if these are real" and then post the pic. don't give out too much info.

And it just makes it that more obvious that you're trying to sell since this was your very first post about having XXX of them....

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Ok it didn't work humm no problem here is she is....... cant take a pic of my thing - there is hardly anything left
    haha....damn i would like to know who the mod is that's changin this shit....whoever it is, hit me up a PM....

CYCLEON Guest
    cant you recognise my unique flair?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I figured it was you, but wasn't sure. Never really paid much attention to your "flair" before...but now I know your style....good job....

Thread Information