Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    M PWR is offline Junior Member
    I have an IQ of 156, i'm awesome at maths, physic's, chemistry, mechanic's and computers.
    Anything like that really, but as far as english and things, i don't read books, and don't have amazing language skills.

I usually have different ideas on how to do things to other people.

-Sean

samoth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    But, I retain a Lot of what i read and do.. I have taken more than 1 IQ test and have scored 145+... Im just to lazy to apply myself..
    Quote Originally Posted by M PWR
    I have an IQ of 156, i'm awesome at maths, physic's, chemistry, mechanic's and computers.
    Anything like that really, but as far as english and things, i don't read books, and don't have amazing language skills.

I usually have different ideas on how to do things to other people.

-Sean
    I never realized I was among such genius here. Since you are both rare examples of the extreme of human intelligence, can you both please PM me and help me with my quantum mechanics homework? I only have an average IQ, within one standard deviation, so I am having a bit of trouble understanding the intricacies of QM and quantum field theory.

If you guys don't know (or remember, lol) your physics and math, don't worry. People of your intelligence level learn very quickly, so you should pick up on the math with a couple hours of study to revamp your knowledge.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information