Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

VEGAS, OLYMPIA....I'm there!!!!

My wife booked the flights and hotel this morning!! It's a 100% done deal!! I will be at the Olympia in October of 2004!!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Man you can already book the flights and hotel? BTW, Pete what hotel are you stayting at and was the rate descent?

I hope to run into you there...and I am looking forward to you drinking me under the table...LMAO!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Sweet bro...I hope to meet ya there

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Congratulations...........you are now on the list of people I'm officially envious of. You're in the number two position, number one is currently held by this week’s lottery winner but I can see myself hating you more as October gets closer. Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    Man you can already book the flights and hotel? BTW, Pete what hotel are you stayting at and was the rate descent?

I hope to run into you there...and I am looking forward to you drinking me under the table...LMAO!
    Butch, we used my frequent flyer miles plus a travel certificate so we had no choice but to book this far out. But, because of this we had to pay full fare...well in reality it's costing us nothing. The hotel we have booked is The Imperial Palace, but if we end up getting a group rate someplace else we can always switch. The only thing we wanted to be sure of was our flights...when using frequent flyer miles in Canada you need to book months and months ahead if you want two seats together...because there is only one airline. Bro, for all the talking I do I really doubt I can go head to head with some of the young Bucks when it comes to drinking...remember I'm in my mid thirties So you have nothin to worry about my man. MJ...lookin forward to meetin you too bro...lookin forward to meetin all my AR brothers and sisiters!!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete235
    Butch, we used my frequent flyer miles plus a travel certificate so we had no choice but to book this far out. But, because of this we had to pay full fare...well in reality it's costing us nothing. The hotel we have booked is The Imperial Palace, but if we end up getting a group rate someplace else we can always switch. The only thing we wanted to be sure of was our flights...when using frequent flyer miles in Canada you need to book months and months ahead if you want two seats together...because there is only one airline. Bro, for all the talking I do I really doubt I can go head to head with some of the young Bucks when it comes to drinking...remember I'm in my mid thirties So you have nothin to worry about my man. MJ...lookin forward to meetin you too bro...lookin forward to meetin all my AR brothers and sisiters!!
    The Imperial Palace...sweet bro...well I am looking forward to seeing you and the lady there...and no worries about the drinking...just as long as we can all enjoy a few beers together....that's what's important!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope they have broadband termanials there Pete cause your gonna be doing a lot of drunkin posting If you can even turn on a computer after all this drinkin. I'll be there no matter what but I'm not bookin anything for a while still.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I hope they have broadband termanials there Pete cause your gonna be doing a lot of drunkin posting
    HELL YEAH!! Can't wait big Ron...it's gonna be a smokin good time!!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    ahhhh Yeah!!! It has already begun. Pete can you PM me some details on your flight? Are you making a stop over in Toronto? If so maybe I can arrange to be on the same plane.

Ahhh I am officially jealous!!!!!

Damit damit!

I'd kill to go but there is no way in heck I can... October is when I move from my condo into a real house in the subs with my GF... gonna be slightly too busy repainting and redecorating the place. Ugh.

Oh well, there is always next year

Red

cb25 is offline Banned
    God I hope i can make it...i'm beyond jealous that you're booked.

like i said, if my schedule allows, i'm there...

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    What kida rate did you get on your room?
    -Cy

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Kick ass bro!!! If I get the money you all know i'm there for sure....But that's a long shot....I have no job, i probably wont get to meet you all. . but to some of you thats most likely a reliefe,

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I turn 21 in May...it would be a perfect time for me to go to Vegas in October for the Olympia. Maybe if I can get some money together I will go and meet up with all the fellas and gals.

Im real jealous right now

Quote Originally Posted by IronCy
    What kida rate did you get on your room?
    -Cy
    I think it works out to approx. $75usd per night bro.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Thanks, Im looking into reserving at imperial palace as well
    -Cy

Thread Information