View Poll Results: Please be honest. You may choose more than one answer. Answers are confidential!

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • I know someone that is gay.

32 50.79%
  • I am gay.

7 11.11%
  • I know someone that is bisexual.

19 30.16%
  • I am bisexual.

4 6.35%
  • I am an athlete or have been an athlete on an organized sports team.

30 47.62%
  • I DO NOT accept homosexuals

19 30.16%
  • I have thought about it, but too scared to say anything to anyone.

3 4.76%
  • I am always on the look-out to see if a guy is watching me while I am working out.

7 11.11%
  • I am too scared to shower due to the fact that someone may look at me.

1 1.59%
  • I am willing to support anyone that needs to talk about homosexuality.

22 34.92%
  • I dont hate people who have sex with the same gender but I still think what they do is very wrong

19 30.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach500
    By the way, Carlos. Is that pic in your heading you? If so, great Triceps.
    Yup, that be me. Thanks

...and no I will not send you naked pictures.

Mach500 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Yup, that be me. Thanks

...and no I will not send you naked pictures.

DANG, just like I wanted 'naked' pictures of PurePower.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    The goverment may legistlate equal protection under the law, but you can't force people to be tolerant.

Myself, I have no problem with gay men. However, 99% of "bull-dyke" lesbians and I don't get along. They seem to dislike stereotypical masculine men, while at the same time embracing hyper masculinity. They don't tolerate me and I don't tolerate them.

LSU Jimbeaux is offline New Member
    The whole reason why I started this thread was to make some guys aware that there those of us out there that are people out there that are a little different than the norm. I do not leave my house each day in hopes of looking at guys and saying, "i bet he is hot without clothes on."

I simply want you to know that just because you have an attraction to someone of the same sex, you should not be treated any differently than any other guy. I live in constant fear that someone on my team will find out about me. If that happens, my whole life and career will forever change.

Let's turn the table....How would you feel if you were on a team of all gay or bisexual guys that would beat the **** out of you if they found out you were straight? No matter how big you are or how strong you are, they would think about killing you? This is how some of us feel about straight people finding out we like guys....

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Okay...I feel like I'm getting preached at now...and here's the way I view the situation:

We are comparing oranges and apples:

I'm an orange, I'm an orange, I'm an orange...but I live in a society of apples. And I want to be treated just the same as an apple. If not, it's not fair!

Fact of the matter is, the orange is different. The orange will be treated like an orange, not an apple. There is a difference between oranges and apples. That's a fact.

peace,

ttgb

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Here's my thoughts on the whole topic. This board is an AAS board...period. We have the Lounge to allow members to intermingle and discuss anything, ANYTHING, not related to AAS. I've seen hundreds upon hundreds of posts extolling the virtue of bagging a hot chick, or discussing how hot Brittany Spears is...personally she does SFA for me....so I ignore the entire thread because I...DON'T...CARE!!!!! If being gay or homosexuality offends you and/or you don't agree with it, Don't open the thread, pretty simple.

PETE!!!!!!!!!! Where the Hell have you been? Haven't seen you in a while...I don't think so anyway...

peace,

ttgb

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

honestly

i have many gay and bi friends. i think it's a sad day when we have to even discuss in the year 2004 people's gender preference. i don't care who anyone sleeps w/ or is attracted to. a person's character defines them, not skin color or sexual preference. people fear what they know nothing about and sometimes fear breeds hate unfortunately.
    when will these ignorant people wake up to the reality that people are diferent aaand that's a good thing!

slamd097 is offline Banned
    Just my thoughts....who give a rats ass what they prefer??? until your able to walk on water what gives anyone the right to judge someone. Gay, lesbian, straight, black, green who gives a sh it?? If the guy, girl, alien or what ever has knowledge or great insights, are we going to shun them because of what they desire or what they do on a personal note...I feel sorry for the person that dosen't accept anyone for who they are..

ill be perfectly honest, Carlos hit a chord when we got into another discussion on racism ect..(i won't open that wound again), But I respect the Bro because he has insight to things I don't...just like everyone else. Even thought when I see that avatar from carlos, my blood boil....lol

Big Ol experience with goats is priceless enough...

But the fact of the matter is, that when it is brought up repeatedly in someone's face, and that person is asked to give their opinion about the subject, they DO NOT have to agree or think of it as morally acceptable, etc. Nor does it prove anything about intellegence. All people are entitled to their opinions...and if you ask me for mine, I'll give it to you. That's the way this thread started off..."give me your opinion." If you don't like my opinion, that's your fault for asking for it.

Some people like molesting children...they are "different", so why not accept them the same as everybody else? After all, if you ask a child molestor what's wrong with them, it's just an "illness", not a choice they made.

peace,

ttgb

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    when will these ignorant people wake up to the reality that people are diferent aaand that's a good thing!

It's funny you say that. The bible has been around for a long fuking time. People who don't wake up soon, ain't going to wake up at all.

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    But the fact of the matter is, that when it is brought up repeatedly in someone's face, and that person is asked to give their opinion about the subject, they DO NOT have to agree or think of it as morally acceptable, etc. Nor does it prove anything about intellegence. All people are entitled to their opinions...and if you ask me for mine, I'll give it to you. That's the way this thread started off..."give me your opinion." If you don't like my opinion, that's your fault for asking for it.

ttgb
    Yes, you have a right to your opinion but your opinion does not give you a right to berate or insult anyone who's opinion disagrees with yours.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Yes, you have a right to your opinion but your opinion does not give you a right to berate or insult anyone who's opinion disagrees with yours.
    whatever you worthless bastard! j/k bro

Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    whatever you worthless bastard! j/k bro
    Go to hell.

I didn't do that.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Again...........I don't care what your sexual preference is........ suck dicks..........lick crap from guys butts.............

I don't care........ don't tell me............... and if i mispoke on a subject that you are far more knowledgeable on.. Sex with children....... well.. tough to that also......

Again.. I don't care what your choices are.... I don't share mine with you..........don't share yours with me...........

I have never beaten a guy because he was gay.........
    or for his color
    religion
    or anything else..
    but i have beaten quite a few that were idiots.....

yes i am a hard a-ss been that way all my life..

so you deal with it........ cause i am here to stay........

If the topic is something you couldn't care less about, skip over it. Really. There are a lot of topics I am not interested in reading on the board. I don't read it.

The association you are talking about is called NAMBLA. And if you knew enough about it, you would also know the National organization of Gays and Lesbians, in no ways supports that organization. In fact, any organization that supports NAMBLA will lose its 'Membership Status.' That isn't two consenting adults. That's a positive way of saying 'molestation.'

And with your brother. Honestly, I feel sorry for your brother. Because I am sure that with what you have said here, you aren't very supportive of him. A true brother cares about his brother, and is sincerely interested in him (all of him.) If you knew him well enough, you would know it isn't a 'sexual preference.' Just like I would say you being straight is just a 'preference.' When did you choose to be straight? Exactly. It's a two way street bro.

]"If you put info out like that on this board you will be taunted, flamed, and ridiculed...” Hey, I'm sorry, but that isn't just 'ok' with me. I'm not intentionally hurting you. You aren't supposed to 'flame' anyway. I think I should be able to post something as valid as this, and have people be respectful. People say gays ask for 'special' rights. I'm just asking to be treated like an equal, instead of being 'taunted, flamed, and ridiculed.' I honestly don't understand why people don't see that.

Yes, there are organizations that are very 'gay and proud' and 'flaunt' it. I do know they exist. But, look at the whole picture. They are doing it, to try to have people realize we are all around you. The gays you would normally hear about would be the select few that got arrested having sex in a public restroom. What you don't realize, is we are your team mates, your accountants, your lawyers, your doctors, your mechanics, and sometimes your lifting buddies. They are doing it, because otherwise no laws against killing a 'Gay' would exist. No laws against beating a Gay guy up because you just don't like him, would exist. No laws against hanging a 'fag' on a wood post to freeze to death would exist. You guys look at it from the view point that, 'Oh, well it is annoying!' People like us have the view point, 'I want to be able to live my life without the constant fear that I'm going to be killed, or beat up.' If you think about it, is pretty much the 'universally' accepted prejudice.
    It's hard to say what it is like, until you have walked in our shoes. That isn't being the victim that is being honest.

Why do I feel like the only one that 'GETS' that?

-J
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I have a question for you guys who adhere to a homosexual or bi lifestyle. Do you believe in god? Have you heard the story of sodom and gamora? (sodom as in sodamized) Just a question...I was always wondering how homosexuals who believe in god, justifiy their ways.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Well, this probably ought to be handled off the main board. But if you remember, I told you I was trying to have a civil conversation with you about lifting. I saw what you had written, and instead of getting angry, I told you I wanted to be nice. And I asked if you had a pic of your pectorals and upper shoulders, (the front of your body) because the only picture you had been of your BACK. You are 279lb. 5'11". That is VERY impressive. I told you I was impressed by that, I hoped it would be a compliment. Guess not.

Why are you so freaked out? Why do you think that just because I'm gay, means I would like you? Don't flatter yourself dude. Just like if a girl likes guys, doesn't mean she is attracted to you.
    -This is exactly the type of knee jerk reaction that shocks me.-

"To tell you the truth it is good that people keep it a "secret" because to be honest I and a lot of other Americans really do not want to know your sexual preference."

You think it is a wrong, so therefore I should conform to what you want, so it isn't a 'burden' to you. 'To hell with your life and way of being, the only thing that matters is my thoughts and my life.'

Well, that might be ideal for you, but this is the real world, and unfortunately there are all sorts of different kinds of people on this earth, whether you like it or not. You might think that Black people need to go back into the kitchen, instead of sitting in the front of the restaurant too.

This is where the idea that we 'flaunt our sexuality' comes from. If he saw any guy or girl holding hands with the same gender, he would be saying 'why do they have to flaunt their sexuality?' I don't complain about you holding your girlfriend's hand, or kissing her in public. Why? Because I'm ok with that. You aren't hurting me, and frankly, I respect it.

If you don't like it, turn your back. If you don't like this post, don't read it or post in it. If you don't like that we live around you, get used to it.
    Why dilute yourself, thinking we are trying to 'crowd' your life. We are simply trying to live ours, and I'm SOOO sorry to inconvenience your life. And I'm SO sorry you have to be 'real' with your child and explain that there are different kinds of people in this world. Different colors, different cultures, different languages, different tastes and different desires.

I'd watch what I say, you might just end up with a little 'homo' like me.

-J

Alright, basically, spy and key summed it up. You wanna know why we don't care if you are gay and we don't want to hear about it all the time? Because, a vast majority on this board are conservative. Gays are usually left wing and so are their ideas. That is why, we don't want to hear that "oh, look at me, i'm gay" or "i'd love to do the guy in the shower" talk. Most of us are men and have girl friends and are mid 20's, you just live the lifestyle that we don't....that is why people don't want to hear about your latest gay pride pirade or the ranbow stickers on your bumper. We don't care, nor do we want to hear about what a small percentage of the population of what we feel is probably not right throwing thier homo propaganda on this site. You're gay, fine, we don't want to hear about it. Like I said, I don't care if you are gay but i'm sure i summed up a lot of people's feelings with this post.

Mach500 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Alright, basically, spy and key summed it up. You wanna know why we don't care if you are gay and we don't want to hear about it all the time? Because, a vast majority on this board are conservative. Gays are usually left wing and so are their ideas. That is why, we don't want to hear that "oh, look at me, i'm gay" or "i'd love to do the guy in the shower" talk. Most of us are men and have girl friends and are mid 20's, you just live the lifestyle that we don't....that is why people don't want to hear about your latest gay pride pirade or the ranbow stickers on your bumper. We don't care, nor do we want to hear about what a small percentage of the population of what we feel is probably not right throwing thier homo propaganda on this site. You're gay, fine, we don't want to hear about it. Like I said, I don't care if you are gay but i'm sure i summed up a lot of people's feelings with this post.

Dude, I'm just going to be very flat out here. It isn't brought up all the time. You have heard it maybe 2-3 times total on this board!!!! WHY DID YOU JUST COME IN AND READ THIS, IF IT BOTHERS YOU?!?! TELL ME WHY YOU KEEP READING THIS POST? YOU ALSO HAVEN'T HEARD US SAY, 'LOOK AT ME, I'M GAY!!!' YOU HAVEN'T HEARD ANYONE SAY 'I'D LOVE TO DO THE GUY IN THE SHOWER!!!' YOU MAKE UP THINGS IN YOUR HEAD, TO JUSTIFY YOUR FEELINGS. YOU LIE TO YOURSELF TO MAKE YOURSELF 'RIGHT!' YOU SEE EVERYTHING THROUGH A FILTER. YOU ONLY PICK UP ON ANYTHING THAT WILL 'CONFIRM' WHAT YOU ALREADY DECIDED LONG AGO. 'I DO NOT ACCEPT HOMOSEXUALS, NO MATTER WHAT.' YOU FILTER YOUR PERCEPTION, TO KEEP YOUR HATE AND DISTRUST ALIVE.
    YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYONE TALK ABOUT THEIR LATEST GAY PARADE! YOU HAVEN'T HEARD ANYONE TALK ABOUT ANYTHING CLOSE TO A RAINBOW STICKER!!!
    YOU TELL YOURSELF WE ARE THROWING IT IN YOUR FACE, IF YOU SEE ANY, AND I MEAN ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH US LIVING OUR LIFE!!!

My entire family is Conservative, thank you very much!

STOP BITCHING ABOUT GAYS IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. YOU ARE THE ONES INJECTING YOUR 'HATE!' AND YES I SAID HATE. I DON'T WANT YOU TO LIKE ME OR ACCEPT ME BEING GAY. JUST GET OFF MY ASS ABOUT IT. I DON'T INJECT MY CRITCISM WITH YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND. STOP ****ING DOING IT TO ME AND PEOPLE LIKE ME. JUST SHUT THE **** UP!!! I'VE TRIED TO BE CIVIL!

I'VE BROUGHT UP VERY GOOD POINTS, NONE OF WHICH YOU GUYS SEEMED TO HAVE CONSIDERED, BUT MAINLY, JUST SHUT THE **** UP, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ THE POST!!!!!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ OR WRITE IN THE POST!!
    Last edited by Mach500; 02-04-2004 at 11:01 PM.

......see pic

Dude, I'm just going to be very flat out here. It isn't brought up all the time. You have heard it maybe 2-3 times total on this board!!!! WHY DID YOU JUST COME IN AND READ THIS, IF IT BOTHERS YOU?!?! TELL ME WHY YOU KEEP READING THIS POST? YOU ALSO HAVEN'T HEARD US SAY, 'LOOK AT ME, I'M GAY!!!' YOU HAVEN'T HEARD ANYONE SAY 'I'D LOVE TO DO THE GUY IN THE SHOWER!!!' YOU MAKE UP THINGS IN YOUR HEAD, TO JUSTIFY YOUR FEELINGS. YOU LIE TO YOURSELF TO MAKE YOURSELF 'RIGHT!' YOU SEE EVERYTHING THROUGH A FILTER. YOU ONLY PICK UP ON ANYTHING THAT WILL 'CONFIRM' WHAT YOU ALREADY DECIDED LONG AGO. 'I DO NOT ACCEPT HOMOSEXUALS, NO MATTER WHAT.' YOU FILTER YOUR PERCEPTION, TO KEEP YOUR HATE AND DISTRUST ALIVE.
    YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYONE TALK ABOUT THEIR LATEST GAY PARADE! YOU HAVEN'T HEARD ANYONE TALK ABOUT ANYTHING CLOSE TO A RAINBOW STICKER!!!
    YOU TELL YOURSELF WE ARE THROWING IT IN YOUR FACE, IF YOU SEE ANY, AND I MEAN ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH US LIVING OUR LIFE!!!

STOP BITCHING ABOUT GAYS IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. YOU ARE THE ONES INJECTING YOUR 'HATE!' AND YES I SAID HATE. I DON'T WANT YOU TO LIKE ME OR ACCEPT ME BEING GAY. JUST GET OFF MY ASS ABOUT IT. I DON'T INJECT MY CRITCISM IN YOU WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND. STOP ****ING DOING IT TO PEOPLE LIKE ME. JUST SHUT THE **** UP!!! I'VE TRIED TO BE CIVIL!

I'VE BROUGHT UP VERY GOOD POINTS, NONE OF WHICH YOU GUYS SEEMED TO HAVE CONSIDERED. BOTTOM LINE, JUST SHUT THE **** UP, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ THE POST!!!!!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ THE POST OR WRITE IN IT!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Amen!

Thank you

and when I say Amen, I was saying it to Mach500!

STOP BITCHING ABOUT GAYS IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. YOU ARE THE ONES INJECTING YOUR 'HATE!' AND YES I SAID HATE. I DON'T WANT YOU TO LIKE ME OR ACCEPT ME BEING GAY. JUST GET OFF MY ASS ABOUT IT. I DON'T INJECT MY CRITCISM IN YOU WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND. STOP ****ING DOING IT TO PEOPLE LIKE ME. JUST SHUT THE **** UP!!! I'VE TRIED TO BE CIVIL!

I'VE BROUGHT UP VERY GOOD POINTS, NONE OF WHICH YOU GUYS SEEMED TO HAVE CONSIDERED. BOTTOM LINE, JUST SHUT THE **** UP, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ THE POST!!!!!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ THE POST OR WRITE IN IT!!
    Hey, you need to chill. I was here in defense of you because you have a right to express yourself. But attacking the entire board isn't going to get you any where. I totally disagree with 50%Natural. He's posting as if he speaks for the entire board and that is not the case.

Spywizard, 50%Natural I guess you missed Pete's post.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete235
    Here's my thoughts on the whole topic. This board is an AAS board...period. We have the Lounge to allow members to intermingle and discuss anything, ANYTHING, not related to AAS. I've seen hundreds upon hundreds of posts extolling the virtue of bagging a hot chick, or discussing how hot Brittany Spears is...personally she does SFA for me....so I ignore the entire thread because I...DON'T...CARE!!!!! If being gay or homosexuality offends you and/or you don't agree with it, Don't open the thread, pretty simple.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Here.. theres enough to go around for everyone.

funny..............

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    we made all the incoming recruits suck our dicks in a large circle at mid-court first day on campus.we weren't gay.it's just hazing!!!

Rules

PurePower is offline Senior Member

STOP BITCHING ABOUT GAYS IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. YOU ARE THE ONES INJECTING YOUR 'HATE!' AND YES I SAID HATE. I DON'T WANT YOU TO LIKE ME OR ACCEPT ME BEING GAY. JUST GET OFF MY ASS ABOUT IT. I DON'T INJECT MY CRITCISM WITH YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND. STOP ****ING DOING IT TO ME AND PEOPLE LIKE ME. JUST SHUT THE **** UP!!! I'VE TRIED TO BE CIVIL!

I'VE BROUGHT UP VERY GOOD POINTS, NONE OF WHICH YOU GUYS SEEMED TO HAVE CONSIDERED, BUT MAINLY, JUST SHUT THE **** UP, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ THE POST!!!!!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ OR WRITE IN THE POST!!

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurb999
    I think homosexuality is a mental illness. I do not acceot it.

...And it is my God given right as an American to have my own opinion so please keep the flamining to yourselves. After all, you did ask for our opinions/commens.
    ========================

Man oh man oh man . . .
    You say that all gays are mentally ill, and you expect not to get flamed?
    The experts figured out long ago that homosexuality ain't a mental illness, but a normal aspect of human behaviour. Ignorance and bigotry, however, that's another story . . .
    --Tock

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    ========================

Man oh man oh man . . .
    The experts figured out long ago that homosexuality ain't a mental illness, but a normal aspect of human behaviour. Ignorance and bigotry, however, that's another story . . .
    --Tock
    Even if it were a mental illness - how can he not "accept it". arthurb999 -
    would you not "accept" my father if he had alziemers disease? Too much room in the world to hate - and all people deserve a matter of respect, regardless of race, religion, sexual preference, yada, yada, yada... I mean, like I said before - if they ain't hurting you or your friends/family... why do you care sooo much anyway? Just my .02 - nobody can change your train of thought but you, but hopefully you can at least eventually learn to accept people with different beliefs/lifestyles than your own...

I don't agree with it, it just don't seem natural... I mean males were created to mate with females in all species - but whether or not someone is homosexual or not effects me very little. I am secure with my sexual preference - so as long as another man doesn't pursue me... I could care less...

Wow - not sure if I want post number 69 in this thread

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I just dont see how a man cannot find beauty in a woman

BDTR is offline Retired
    No - Normal human behavior is to do what all species are here to do, pro-create. If homosexulity was "normal", then human kind would cease to exist. I'd consider homosexuality a mental deviation which has somehow turned into a counterculture. That being said, I honestly dont care what people do in the bedroom, but from a purely personal stand point, i find it both gross and against the laws of nature, which are a great deal more important than any law of "god" or government.

Do what you want with your lives, its none of my buisness unless it directly affects me but please, stop whining and crying. If someone came on here with a sexual preference to eat feces and was complaining how people made fun of him he would be LAUGHED OFF. I guess it's a double standard then huh?

========================

Man oh man oh man . . .
    --Tock

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    No - Normal human behavior is to do what all species are here to do, pro-create. If homosexulity was "normal", then human kind would cease to exist. I'd consider homosexuality a mental deviation which has somehow turned into a counterculture.
    =======================

If you're saying that the only "normal" sexuality is one that "pro-creates," then it follows that anyone with a vasectomy or using any kind of birth control is a deviation from what's "normal," and both gross and against the "laws of nature."
    And by your rules, it's abnormal and deviate to have sex without the intent to make a baby, in which case the vast majority of sexually intimate encounters, "Sex for Pleasure," does not meet your rather rigid standards. After all, if people only had sex for pleasure, then "human kind would cease to exist."
    I'm glad *I* don't have to live my life by your rules . . .
    --Tock

BDTR is offline Retired
    Where did i say sex for pleasure was against the laws of nature? If it was, then sex would not be pleasureable, plain and simple. Fornication with the opposite sex for both pleasure and pro-creation is perfectly natural as its meant to be. As far as vasectomys and birth control are concerned, those are CHOICES, not something defective in a genetic sense. As for my rigid standards.. I have lived most of my life like my viking ancestors had, sex to the degree to where it would be considered reckless by most and hedonist to a severe degree, but the way it was meant to be, with the opposite sex.

We can sit around and argue all day on this issue and go back and forth "no its natural" "no its unnatural" but that'll go absolutely nowhere.

=======================

If you're saying that the only "normal" sexuality is one that "pro-creates," then it follows that anyone with a vasectomy or using any kind of birth control is a deviation from what's "normal," and both gross and against the "laws of nature."
    And by your rules, it's abnormal and deviate to have sex without the intent to make a baby, in which case the vast majority of sexually intimate encounters, "Sex for Pleasure," does not meet your rather rigid standards. After all, if people only had sex for pleasure, then "human kind would cease to exist."
    I'm glad *I* don't have to live my life by your rules . . .
    --Tock

I honestly dont care what people do in the bedroom,
    but from a purely personal stand point, i find it both gross and against the laws of nature, which are a great deal more important than any law of "god" or government.

Well, if you find it "both gross and against the laws of nature," then it would seem that you somehow, somewhere in the deep recesses of your mind, do indeed care what other people do in the bedroom. I would guess from the content of your post that when you meditate on things other people do in the privacy of their bedroom, you become discomforted, possibly even disturbed, but things that you find both "gross and against the laws of nature."

I would suggest, to alleviate your distress, that you turn your thoughts to your girlfriend whenever your mind drifts off to thoughts of gay sex. If this becomes increasingly difficult over time, I recommend you give thought to the possibility that you may harbor bisexual tendencies, in which case you should be aware that sexual repression will do you no good.

Do what you want with your lives,
    Thank you. Thank you very much . . .

its none of my buisness unless it directly affects me but please, stop whining and crying.

I hadn't noticed any whining and crying.

Just to throw a comical wrench in this - aren't dolphins another species that has sex for pleasure? Not just to procreate. But their aren't any gay dolphins - you won't see two male dolphins going after each other for an anal probe

If someone came on here with a sexual preference to eat feces

and was complaining how people made fun of him he would be LAUGHED OFF. I guess it's a double standard then huh?

1) Eating feces is Coprophagia is a specific behaviour, as are other behaviours such as S&M, cross-dressing, or even anal intercourse, not a "sexual preference."

2) How is complaining of ridicule for divulging one's coprophagic behaviour a double standard?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Homosexuality doesn't cross my mind unless i see a gay pride parade or another thread on AR about it. I'm not going to be so bold to say I have the right to judge you for what you want to do with your life unless it directly affects me, but im also allowed to hold opinions on the subject, as are you and everyone else. Also, why do you constantly try and coax me into insulting you by insinuating i'm gay or bisexual? It's not going to work, and its rather cliche to do the whole "if you think gays are wrong you must be gay" schtick over and over.

Do what you want with your life, i'll say it 1000000000 times.

Well, if you find it "both gross and against the laws of nature," then it would seem that you somehow, somewhere in the deep recesses of your mind, do indeed care what other people do in the bedroom. I would guess from the content of your post that when you meditate on things other people do in the privacy of their bedroom, you become discomforted, possibly even disturbed, but things that you find both "gross and against the laws of nature."

I would suggest, to alleviate your distress, that you turn your thoughts to your girlfriend whenever your mind drifts off to thoughts of gay sex. If this becomes increasingly difficult over time, I recommend you give thought to the possibility that you may harbor bisexual tendencies, in which case you should be aware that sexual repression will do you no good.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information