Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Check this out more LR stuff

http://board1.mantisforums.com/uploa...threadid=25959

Help! Emergency! The Police came to my door involved w/ the DEA?
    Oh my god!! The freaking police came to question me about ordering Clomid from liquid solutions, because they were told to investigate by the DEA. They were investigating because clomid was assocoiated with the use of steroids and they were checking on everything. I told them that I ordered it because I was thinking about using in the summer along with a fat burner to help cut up and lose water retention. They left to report everything, but what do I need to say or do if they come back or anything. PLEASE HELP!!!! Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Do you think this guys is for real?
    He later says it was LR

Anyone?
    Crazy if you ask me. Does this mean anyone thats used LR is gonna get a phone call or visit from the feds?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I doubt that...

but you never know when you're number
    may be called, so better safe then sorry...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Anyone?
    Crazy if you ask me. Does this mean anyone thats used LR is gonna get a phone call or visit from the feds?
    I seriously doubt they'll go after ppl who ordered a bottle of Nolv or clomid.I for one am not worried the least bit.

wimp is offline Associate Member
    that sound alittle ridiculous that they are making that big of a fuss just over clomid. i guess it could be true but i doubt they would check up on everyone who orderd from them.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Thats some scary **** bro!!!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    I dont believe it. Too much trouble over a bottle of clomid etc..

little freaky huh?
    I hate hearing this kinda of stuff

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Nah...no way...Can't believe it.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope it's not true, but u never know......kinda sounds unbelievable, why would u go after clomid or any anti-e's........hell the stuff is only for research anyway.haha

Oh I thought this actually happend to you

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Oh I thought this actually happend to you
    Did u miss the link at the top of the post? hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Did u miss the link at the top of the post? hahaha
    Yeah ....the Help Emergency kind of threw me off

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    whoa thats some major BS

The link up top might be bs, but LR got busted.........check out the link in the roid forum(already 3 pages long).

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    he said in his post, that it was LS..................
    But he changed it further down...............

Franz

Im sorry I meant Liquid Research, they always get stuff to me really quick, so sometimes I use them. I will just keep my mouth shut from now on and try to not say anything. Man thank you all for the help!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    If someone came to my door without a search warrant asking about clomid I'd tell them I don't know what the **** they're talking about, they have the wrong person and close the door. They don't have a warrant and you're not under arrest you don't have to tell them ****.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    I would be pissed if the ****ing gvt is using my ****ing tax dollars to chase down peeps who bought some anti-tittie pills....there are a million other things they should be doing with that money!
    -Cy

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    is this LR or LS? now Im confused.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Liquid Research Busted!
    A Tuesday night raid in a quiet Metairie neighborhood was part of an investigation into alleged steroid sales over the Internet, according to Jefferson Parish officials.

Sheriff Harry Lee said Edward and Natalie Barton were allegedly manufacturing steroids and gamma butyrolactone (GBL) at a lab in their in their Tabony Street home.

The Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office, the Drug Enforcement Agency, and U.S. Customs agents were at the home Tuesday night removing containers of a white powder.

WWL-TV
    Several barrels were removed from the home
    Lee said the business the couple allegedly ran, liquidresearch.com, mixed the chemicals and distributed them via the Internet and in the metro New Orleans area.

Edward Barton was charged with possession with intent to distribute anabolic steroids, creation of clandestine lab, possession of GBL (a compound synonymous with steroid use ), possession of marijuana, and possession of controlled dangerous substance in the presence of minor, the couple’s 3-year-old son.

Natalie Barton was charged with creation of clandestine lab, possession of GBL, possession of marijuana, and possession of controlled dangerous substance in the presence of minor.

Christopher Durel, identified as an employee of the operation, was charged with creation of clandestine lab and possession of GBL.

Officials said the investigation is ongoing to determine magnitude of the operation.

An unnamed relative of the Barton’s, who said they work with the couple in their home, said they have done nothing illegal.

According to a disclaimer on the website, “all research products offered by Liquid Research are intended for laboratory and research use only.”
    ____
    more
    ____
    METAIRIE, La. -- Investigators have arrested three people and the probe is expanding after chemicals were seized Tuesday in what officials are calling the largest drug bust in the history of the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office.

Edward Barton, 27, Natalie Barton, 25, and Christopher Durel, 26, face charges that include possession with intent to distribute an illegal substance, possession of a controlled substance and operating an illegal lab.

Tuesday at about 10:30 p.m., agents with the DEA and the Jefferson Parish Narcotics Unit, and members of the Jefferson Parish Fire Department and the U.S. Postal Inspector's Office confiscated more than a dozen containers from the home in the 4700 block of Tabony Street in Metairie. Hazardous materials crews were then brought in to help clear out the house.

Investigators said the Bartons were selling the substance GBL -- a precursor to the date rape drug GHB -- out of the home and over the Internet. The Bartons allegedly were operating under the company name NuRave Inc.

In addition to the chemicals, agents also seized marijuana from the home, Sheriff Harry Lee said.

The Bartons have a 3-year-old child. It was not immediately clear whether the child was in the home at the time of the arrests.

Investigators are analyzing computer data and customer lists seized in the raid, and more charges may be forthcoming.

Neighbors told WDSU NewsChannel 6 reporter Heath Allen that the residents of the home were new to the neighborhood, were friends of the homeowner and had moved in a couple of months ago. Neighbors said a man who lives at the home made his living selling a growth hormone .
    Copyright 2004 by TheNewOrleansChannel.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/showthread.php?t=4739

here is the NewOrleans News website on LR...
    http://www.theneworleanschannel.com/...83/detail.html
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 02-04-2004 at 10:39 PM.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    clomid, nolvadex , etc are all in the same class as prescription allergy pills, penecillin, antibiotics, etc....keep that in mind bros.

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information