Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Without a doubt one of the most ****ing depressing nights in my life

Man screw this, I have been a lasy ****ing hermit since I moved to this town and started university. In 8 months I have made practicly no friends at all.

Well today there is this big ****ing party(like atleast 1k people) and I have bought a ticket(14$ god **** it) and everything. But I have NO WHERE to pre party(the big one doesnt start until 10 a clock). I have tried to phone and sms every god **** person I am sligthely familiar with and no one has a party or they dont want me there

and the guy I was gonna party with is sic.

**** this now Im either gonna get drunk or high and surf the ****ing boards and se if I even go to the big one. Was majorly pumped about this evening god **** it

Ohh well thats my rant

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    id go if it wasnt in sweden!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Oh well.......there's always cable..........

and we are here for ya..............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

bigdog81 is offline Member
    holla on here all night....lol
    u need to put your name out bro....get in good w/ the ladies..a.nd you will always know where the parties are at...

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog81
    holla on here all night....lol
    u need to put your name out bro....get in good w/ the ladies..a.nd you will always know where the parties are at...
    Yupp I know just been in a mile deep mental hole the last 6 months having no enery to deal with anyone. Now Im gonna try and break that habit and get some friends.

Was planning on making this day a good start, yeah right

spywizard your right theres always cable lol, do bad I only got 10 channels, ohh well this board is all the entertainment I need I guess

anadrol just jump on the plane bro and get a piece of the swedish honeys they would be on you like white on rice with that body.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I thought Hoss would have replied here first, since he's no mates either, lol....

Hey, hang in there. Winter blue and all, come spring and things will pick up.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    anadrol just jump on the plane bro and get a piece of the swedish honeys they would be on you like white on rice with that body.
    i think they are all a little too tall!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    **** it sounds like you need a chick to tag along with you...if you live in the dorms go find a chubby girl(b/c they make good companions, and they are easy!!!hahah) and start drinkin with her and make freinds so she can tag along so youll have company....you might get lucky and get to hit it too!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Spring time.........yea that's the one...............

love spring.. see you just aren't getting enough vit D.. from sunlight.. go to a tanning booth.. that always helps me.. and im in Minnesota.......

we have 48" of snow.. the high last week was -12
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    I know the mood, I have been in the same funk. My plan would be sleep till 9, get high, and be to the big one when it starts. Find the drunk girls first, while your working on your buzz.

coldstone unfortunaly I dont live in a dorm I live in a pretty nice apartment right in town, but all the students live in a whole different area of town. thats the sucky part.

springtime is wonderfull. Yesterday finaly I could se the sun again in the morning when biking to school and it feelt fantastic, cant wait until summer

football_bill that sounds like a plan probably what I gonna do.

**** now I feel alot better, soon il go to the big one in a couple of minutes. thanks bros for cheering me upp your the best!! Have a nice night everybody!

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    i'm in the funk now- just moved, started school, been to busy to do anything but study and mess with getting settled in a new place; ive even just now found the time to start training again.
    it'll come in time though- just gotta get aclimated....

Thread Information