Thread: Drug Test

Vinyard is offline New Member

Drug Test

I am getting a new job in about a week and in order to get it I have to take a drug test. The only thing I am worried about is that I am a big pothead and I have been smoking for about 2 years. My question is do yall think its possible for me to pass in a week as long as I take the detox drink, try to drink as much water as i can and work out everyday before my test? Thanks bros

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    youre on the wrong board bro, here
    http://www.hightimes.com/mainsite/home/
    if you are a "pothead" i.e. someone who smokes daily, and more than once daily- i seriously doubt you are going to pass a drug test within a week. sorry reality sucks duuuude...
    good luck though.

Im sorry, I must have read the board wrong, I thought it said "off topic", my bad. Anyways, I know there is no way in hell I could pass a drug test but there is this detox drink you can buy which is suppose to help you pass. So can someone else please let me know what they think. thanks yall

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinyard
    Im sorry, I must have read the board wrong, I thought it said "off topic", my bad.
    whoaaaaaa...........sorrrrrr-ry............off topic or not........we dont talk about drugs here..........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

BDTR is offline Retired
    Might work -
    2-3 gallons of water a day
    golden seal
    activated charcoal capsules

Your best bet is to use a fake specimen. Take an iv bag and tape it to your thighs with a tube, when it comes time to piss squeeze your thighs so the urine comes out the hose. Keep the bag warm between your thighs though as they will test for temp.

not to be an ass, but steroids are an illegal narcotic which is worse than pot. So please dont tell me you dont talk about drugs on here

krafty1 is offline New Member
    No use in worrying about it now if you have to take this test. Go to a head shop and ask them what the best cleanser is...they'll know. THC is kindy tricky since it stores in fat deposits around the body. You could smoke it today and fail a DT in six months. Go for the tea and you'll have no problem. Good Luck.

yeah, i think i may just do the detox but i've heard certain places test for the drink itself so im not too sure. But I think im just gonna give it a shot anyways and keep my fingers crossed

Da Bull is offline Banned
    One week,I doubt you'll pass..........especially if your a heavy smoker.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Narcotic????

Don't think so..........

But i have never done steroids ............

But i spend most of my time pissing the liberals off...

Good luck on the test...

Urine only correct.. ??

could be worse.. they could be doing a hair tox on ya... then shave your head..

but there are threads on this board that tell alot of how to for this test..

use the search tool..............

Quote Originally Posted by Vinyard
    not to be an ass, but steroids are an illegal narcotic which is worse than pot. So please dont tell me you dont talk about drugs on here
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information