blown93302 is offline Junior Member

need the hot spots for Fort Luaderdale/Miami

hey guys, im heading down to fort lauderdale for spring break and will also have a car so i'll be in south beach as well. i need some of the hot night clubs in these two areas and other places that i should go to pick up the ladies. please help me out. thanks!

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    Las Olas Riverfront in Ft. Lauderdale. There you will find a truck load of great clubs and bars. (check out voodoo, Maxis grill, and Baja) Bungalo 9 on Oakland park Blvd. is pretty hot on thursdays. If you are gonna go to miami, go to club Space. about space, go on a saterdat night, and you have to stay till like noon the next day. the 'Patio" is amazing!!! dont go untill 3-4am if you have to (sleep till then, trust me, you'll need it) have fun, be safe. drop me a line if ya need anything else

Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    Las Olas Riverfront is the phatest strip in Ft. Lauderdale, many bars and clubs. As for Miami, a good club is Oxygen and a good strip club is either Diamond Girls or Cheetahs (in the Pompano area)
    Last edited by Vidooch; 02-04-2004 at 07:21 PM.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Las Olas inFt Liquordale is pretty sweet ....but its too far of a drive for me when Ive been drinking all night.......I usually hit Crobar on South Beach......Or just chill at the clevelander

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Las Olas inFt Liquordale is pretty sweet ....but its too far of a drive for me when Ive been drinking all night.......

very true mass those 4am drives from downtown (ft. lauderdale) to space are a hazard. but he said he was gonna be in broward

as far as strip clubs, gotta hit up Scarlets, its off Hallendale Beach blvd. and I-95..the best.

I also forgot to mention, Tuesday night, Cheers. Its a bar off of cypress creek road, about 2 miles east of I-95. hot chicks, and the BEST drink specials

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by QbHunter
    very true mass those 4am drives from downtown (ft. lauderdale) to space are a hazard. but he said he was gonna be in broward

as far as strip clubs, gotta hit up Scarlets, its off Hallendale Beach blvd. and I-95..the best.

I also forgot to mention, Tuesday night, Cheers. Its a bar off of cypress creek road, about 2 miles east of I-95. hot chicks, and the BEST drink specials
    You gotta let me know the next time you go to Scarletts.......I always go to Stir Crazy or Treasure island...but I always see Scarletts in the the magazines

Thread Information