SIZZLA is offline New Member

Big Knot after shot should I still shoot? (did search)

Sup fellas,
    I did lots of searching so i'm not too concerned like i was half an hour ago....but i'll still need some guidence. I am kinda new been using for about a year now, off for 8 weeks. I had my first shot of sust. in my shoulder on sat. (today is wednesday) and its still pretty swollen (golf ball size) and sore. Its not red or itchy so i'm not too worried (now). What i am, is that around 8 months ago i had knotted up both sides of my ass and as of today one is still there but getting smaller each month. Now my question is WILL MY RIGHT SHOULDER KNOT UP IF I SHOOT IT? I do not want to get lanced and stuffed as i had b4 for a hair folicle....hella pain. The last thing i want is to get both shoulders lanced.

So what is it? Shoot it? I did see sust come out after the shot...never happened b4. Should i get me some 1.5 inch needles? Lastley when do u know when to get lanced?
    Thanks for any help.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Why people bother with Sustanon I don't know. I used to suffer terrible with Sustanon too. I remember once I drove from Northern Israel into Tel Aviv, when I got out of the car my ass had molded to the shape of the car seat from the swelling I had from Sustanon. I'd never use it again, I can shoot 5cc of Testoviron Depot into a glute without pain, if I shot 1cc of Sustanon I'm crippled for 10 days.
    In short, I doubt you've anything to worry about. Some people will say "Welcome to the brothergood walk". I say "Use Enanthate next time".

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    my first couple of shots with sust i took in the glutes and they hurt like hell for days. switched to guads, not to bad at all. I was surprised. warm up the amp b4 you draw it to.

Dang how long was that drive! Well i'm not doubting sust since i have used it plenty b4 and i have never swelled like this and i know it is legit.

Still godda know if i should continue.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    if no redness or burning/itching...you probly are okay. What size needles are you using now?

peace,

ttgb

I'm using a 1" rite now. When i did a search someone mentioned something about it seaping out after a shot and that happened to me, he said there are affects when it comes out and gets under the skin. Hence the longer needle.
    Also someone else suggested to heat it....should i put a hot pack on it? I can start tonite if anything. I just dont want a knot at all. Not like i had in my ass (and still do).

Thanks for the fast results members. You are soothing a nubie w/o friends who do sub-Q.

you can set the vial down in a hot cup/pot of water...

Sorry i meant heat the golf ball in my shoulder...

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    The ba content is causing the pain, just deal with it. Cut it with something if you can.

You need to shoot deeper if its balling up on you. Heat it up and hit your quads, inject at least a good inch deep to ensure you are in solid muscle. You wasted half the test due to hitting fat. Be sure and hit muscle, the fat will hold the oil for around 3 weeks but don't worry the pain will ease after about 4 days.

Thanks for all the help guys (DaddyD good info)....I'm gonna heat it up well next time and go deep. As for now I'm gonna put a hot pack on my shoulder to help with the swelling.

p.s my legs are too skinny to do quad shots....IMO. I'm small and lean (155).

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SIZZLA
    Thanks for all the help guys (DaddyD good info)....I'm gonna heat it up well next time and go deep. As for now I'm gonna put a hot pack on my shoulder to help with the swelling.

p.s my legs are too skinny to do quad shots....IMO. I'm small and lean (155).

Bro 155lbs? Thats pretty lean.

Yeah I want to get big but not huge....thats why i do every 7 days. Last year this time I was 135! My goal is to hit 165 and stay. Man this happened with deca but never sust....kinda a downer as i dont want to injure myself. (shakes head)

sust every 7 days is not very good bro...and I'm not talking about how big you are going to get.

I know i did some research lastnite and saw that sust should be every second day for maximum results??? But it seems like everyone I talk to does sust every 5 days.

what you have to worry about are the half lifes in the drug. the prop in sust does need to be eod. otherwise the concentration levels in your system are just going on a roller coaster ride...which isn't good.

I am not trying to flame you here either bro...it just caught my attention when you posted that.

peace,

ttgb

Thanks ttgb....thats awsome info....as i said i dont have anyone to talk to just the guys at the gym and my supplier which i trust both.
    Would every 5 days be ok to maintain levels? Man i was really slacking in my last month to 6 weeks....and i never even took that into affect. Now that it has been a year and i think i like sport of using testosteron i have started to read alot more.
    Plus this board is wicked and fast.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    i have gotten it before using enanthate
    Yeah me to......just this week.

Thread Information