Hi Im new. Just wanted to say hi.

My next thread is gonna be titled: CYCLE
    Then another one is gonna be titled: HELP
    Also another: TEST
    Yet another maybe titled: First cycle
    and Need advice
    Hows this look
    My diet

Then Im gonna ask if my first cycle of DBOL and TEST E is a good cycle for beginners.
    Then Im gonna ask if I need Nolva

Then during my cycle about 3 weeks in, Im gonna start a thread saying I dont see results leading to my next threads of :

Is this real
    Is my test fake
    When does test kick in
    How much will I gain on test
    Can I cut while I bulk

Thanks for the help guys. All your advice is appreciated even when I DONT follow any of it.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I can tell that you have been over in the steroids forum also...I love helping other people out...but dude it wears me out sometimes!!

peace,

ttgb

jbol is offline Senior Member
    be sure you post the same thread 50 times.

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    that dosnt happen here on AR!!!!

slamd097 is offline Banned
    yes you can drink test eth..and sust dosen't hurt a bit, and winnie is an enema...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    I can tell that you have been over in the steroids forum also...I love helping other people out...but dude it wears me out sometimes!!

peace,

ttgb
    I have to second that............

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    be sure you post the same thread 50 times.
    LMAO@ the gyno guy

LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member
    Hey thanks for asking that question ya know that one I was just going too ask it myself....so anyone know is it any good?

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    LMAO@ the gyno guy
    and he is still in the steroid questions, asking what to do..

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Then while your asking all of those questions, please make sure you DO NOT listen to one thing anyone says and please make sure to argue with us!!!

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Bermich...Poor guy..He tries to help even though no one takes his advice.

Just to let you know, i've taken your advice before.

i cant imagine Hoss when he does his first cycle in like 10 years

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Then while your asking all of those questions, please make sure you DO NOT listen to one thing anyone says and please make sure to argue with us!!!
    EXACTLY!!! That gets me more than anything. Especially when they say "don't listen to these guys, they don't know what they are talking about."

crazy!

lol...BLT...we were both unloading on that one guy! I had just reached the end of my rope there for a second. He was catching the bad end of 10 guy's bad advice that I had read. I think he settled down and will become a good member now though.

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by QbHunter
    i cant imagine Hoss when he does his first cycle in like 10 years

First cycle will be in about 4-5 bro...Can't wait.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    you see this is why i sign up under different names to ask questions! i ask about shootin the o-ring one time and i never hear the end of it....

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    yyea watch out for those gyno guys, it is an extremely touchy issue
    of course they are touchy! they have so much estrogen they are gettin tits!

Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    of course they are touchy! they have so much estrogen they are gettin tits!

lmao

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    I have 10 sus 250 amps, how much sus do I have?

What size needle do I use?

I broke the amp, how do I save the rest?

Can I reuse the pin?

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    I have 10 sus 250 amps, how much sus do I have?

What size needle do I use?

I broke the amp, how do I save the rest?

Can I reuse the pin?

yah, sure no prob. just brush those glass particles aside. Of COURSE you can reuse the pin....duh!!!

@ anadrol devourer and hunter lol

50%Natural is offline Respected Member

peace,

ttgb
    no ****, my patience grows very thin some times with these guys. I have ridiculed a few just because a dumb ass posted a question that was posted 3 times already that day, or is and idiot like blt that just down plays advice. I like helping people but holy ****...some people should have never been born

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    You forgot.>...

Do i really inject this in my butt???

and

Can you drink winny????????

Quote Originally Posted by bermich

and Need advice
    Hows this look
    My diet

Then Im gonna ask if my first cycle of DBOL and TEST E is a good cycle for beginners.

Then during my cycle about 3 weeks in, Im gonna start a thread saying I dont see results leading to my next threads of :

Is this real
    Is my test fake
    When does test kick in
    Can I cut while I bulk

Thanks for the help guys. All your advice is appreciated even when I DONT follow any of it.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

slamd097 is offline Banned
    when I injected into my ass, I got a huge Lump...and now it is growing teeth. Plus, I went up one Bra size and I think that happened when I started licking the needle..Or would it be from cooking my test?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    pointless thread, As much as you want to make fun of the newbies they will always be people to post the same old threads that have been answered a million times over but what can you do?? LIVE WITH IT! You can get upset or you can pass along the same information that has been handed out to yourselves. Sometimes you have to just do the search function for them so they can see the process to finding the information.

I know it is not your job because you have been told to use the search function but some people are lazy and tend not to do that. ****, I have been guilty of this myself. I bet if you scrolled through some of your post you would be able to find at least one of your own threads that has been answered a million times or at least a thread that is very similar.

By flamming the newbs and posting **** in regards to their redundant questions makes you look no more intelligent than they are. Just my .02

Just one thing to think about...

think about our Mods and Vets and the million of Pm's and posts they have to answer to. Have you ever seen them make pointless threads of sarcasm against the newbs? I have seen posts by them that are stickys or educational threads to help solve the solution.

dont get me wrong, i know how fustrating it can be but why let it bother you? If you dont want to answer them tell them to look it up inthe educational forum or use the search function and keep on walking.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    they're just letting off steam, it's such a pain in the ass when some one comes to ask advice, and you take the time to give it to them, and then they argue with you about it, ridiculous, if all you want to here is what you thought to be true already, then ask one of your like minded friends who will agree with anything you say, everyone here is just trying to help each other out, keep that in mind

abstrack, it was a joke, lighten up a little

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Can I do a deca only cycle?

sorry couldn't resist...

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    they're just letting off steam, it's such a pain in the ass when some one comes to ask advice, and you take the time to give it to them, and then they argue with you about it, ridiculous, if all you want to here is what you thought to be true already, then ask one of your like minded friends who will agree with anything you say, everyone here is just trying to help each other out, keep that in mind
    I agree, but if you dont like closed minded response than keep on walking. Why get upset or" let off steam" Give your advice the best that you can and if they want to take it GREAT! if not so what? let them make the mistake and find out the hard way.

I agree with you scott, the threads are redundant and get annoying but so are alot of things. Since I joined do you know how many times I have saw threads like this? or even saw the thread about how to properly dose clomid? or how to drink winny??

Also I agree with you saying that everyone here is to help each other out and learn but going about it this way will really get you know where IMO. letting off steam or what ever you want to call it is not the solution to the issue.
    Last edited by abstrack; 02-05-2004 at 09:10 AM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    abstrack, it was a joke, lighten up a little
    OH! I get it now.. Sorry for being so blind, I gues I need to lightnen up some
    abstrack@protonmail.com

yeah you do bro...what's up? You seem like you are in a bad mood or something...not your usual jovial self.

I do know how much the mods have to put up with bro...that's why many of us here try and take some of the load off and spend as much time as possible in answering some of the less complicated questions. This week I have spent hours in the steroids forum trying to help out. There have been several "unique" situations this week that have just about wore my a$$ out dude. I think all that was going on here in this thread was some note comparing and relief of frustration...no real or direct flaming going on.

Don't take this the wrong way...I have total respect for you and all the time and energy that you put into AR as well...just kind of surprised me when you posted what you did. Nobody is trying to harm anyone here in this thread.

peace,

ttgb

no bad mood bro, really

i understand the fustration totally, I have been there and understand where you and the others are coming from. You have been here as long as me and you have saw the redundant threads we speak of. It never will go away, so why frustrate yourself?? You cant beat dead horse with a stick? right?

hey bro, i totally respect you and everyone here. You'rr very well spoken and the information you and others contribute is greatly appreciated. Like I said in my orginal reply was it is a pointless thread. Kind of like punching a steel wall, in the end your frustration might be out but you'll end up with a broken hand and the problem will still be there.

peace bro

~Abstrack~
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I think that is why the thread was made...Can we not joke about the redundancy here? It is all in good fun and we can joke about it can't we? Like you said, it will always be here so why not have fun with it?

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    Kind of like punching a steel wall, in the end your frustration might be out but you'll end up with a broken hand and the problem will still be there.
    No doubt!! Good analogy too...but sometimes you have to step back and laugh about things a little bit.

peace,

ttgb

Testify is offline Senior Member

Thanks for the heads-up, bermich. Now I know to not read any of your threads.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    pointless thread, As much as you want to make fun of the newbies they will always be people to post the same old threads that have been answered a million times over but what can you do?? LIVE WITH IT! You can get upset or you can pass along the same information that has been handed out to yourselves. Sometimes you have to just do the search function for them so they can see the process to finding the information.

I know it is not your job because you have been told to use the search function but some people are lazy and tend not to do that. ****, I have been guilty of this myself. I bet if you scrolled through some of your post you would be able to find at least one of your own threads that has been answered a million times or at least a thread that is very similar.

By flamming the newbs and posting **** in regards to their redundant questions makes you look no more intelligent than they are. Just my .02

Just one thing to think about...

think about our Mods and Vets and the million of Pm's and posts they have to answer to. Have you ever seen them make pointless threads of sarcasm against the newbs? I have seen posts by them that are stickys or educational threads to help solve the solution.

dont get me wrong, i know how fustrating it can be but why let it bother you? If you dont want to answer them tell them to look it up inthe educational forum or use the search function and keep on walking.

Actually that wasnt my point of flamming newbies. My point was: Make your thread titles have a little more info in them and you will get more traffic.
    I answer most of those questions cause they are quick, easy and appreciated.
    But I often skip past thread titles with those ONE WORDERS cause they offer NO INFO AT A GLANCE.
    Come on now. A thread titled TEST. Or CYCLE. That is not newbie stuff. That is just COMMON SENSE.
    I cant flame people for asking those questions. This is an info board and those questions get asked. Just venting my frustration in a weak way. TITLE BETTER.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member

peace,

ttgb
    I go to and answer the steroid forum a lot. No one notices cause the threads are not traveled as much as the lounge and stuff. I do make my rounds though
    I just go unnoticed.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    JMO...

I took it as a joke... that's what i assumed it to be.. but i have read alot of his threads... so i get the humor..

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by bermich

and Need advice
    Hows this look
    My diet

Is this real
    Is my test fake
    When does test kick in
    Can I cut while I bulk

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information