Symian is offline Member

Anybody in the Austin, TX area?

Some buddies and I are hittin Austin this weekend, and was wonderin what the latest clubs on 6th are. I used to live around there about 3 years ago, and at that time I hung out at Coppertank, Spiros, and (can't remember the name)the club on 4th on same street as Coppertank. Hey, Clockworks. Got any suggestions?

Sym
    Last edited by Symian; 02-06-2004 at 02:41 AM.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    aquarium on 6th and trinity is real cool

allsaucedup is offline Member
    also chugging monkey, friends good bars on 6th I go up there like like once a month

ttuPrincess Guest
    I would try the Lucky Lounge.. thats where my best griend goes and he picks up a lot of hoes there... if that's what your looking for.. Ill be in Austin also this weekend.. but probably not going to 6th to much cause I'll be spending time with my mom... WAAAAAAH

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    I would try the Lucky Lounge.. thats where my best griend goes and he picks up a lot of hoes there... if that's what your looking for.. Ill be in Austin also this weekend.. but probably not going to 6th to much cause I'll be spending time with my mom... WAAAAAAH
    what the hell is a griend? hahahahaha And of course you should spend time with your mother................that's why she had you to begin with. hahahaha

Symian, bro it would have been better to have asked "Who the hell on this board is NOT from Texas?"...............you can't swing a dead cat in here without hitting either a Texan or Canadian.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Sorry about that typo .. I meant best "friend".. I think the alcohol from last night is still messin me up

Thread Information