Vice is offline Associate Member

Odd shoulder pain

Hey guys, just recently I've aquired a pain in my left shoulder, it's odd, I don't feel anything when im relaxed or when my arm is fully extended above my ahead, it's the half way point where it bothers me, not that big of a pain, but somethings there. One day i woke up and it was there, I havent trained for a week because of it, it's not that painful, but its there and it adjatates the hell out of me, could it be just a sore muscle? pinched muscle?

I've never had any surgeries or prior problems with my shoulders, besides having crepitus with with certain exercises.

Today It feels a lot better but the pain is still there yet small, should I just go to the gym stretch it out and follow through with my workout, or should I seek medical attention abou this?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You think it's your rotor bro????Is the pain in your shoulder joint???

peace

DB

No it's not the join, kinda feels like the muscle, hard to explain.. :/

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    When there is impenginment in the shoulder it can pinch the small muscles that pull in shoulder in as the delt pulls up..often when the delt becomes large it overpowers these smalland easily underdeveloped muscles which will trap then in the the space between the shoulder and arm...it is worth a look.

Pain is gone, just fought through the pain during workouts, and I guess I worked out the kink!

YAY!

peregrine is offline Junior Member
    the pain will most likely come back. if it does then take a couple of weeks off from the gym. i didnt do this when i had it and now i hagve arthritis and tendonosis in my right shoulder. its not super painful but it hurts when i wake up and when its cold.

Thread Information