Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Witha girl around the same age I pondered what would I do if it happened to her? Well first off I'd put a .50cal in each knee cap, then take a 55 gallon drum and take hundereds of nails and pound them into the drum, then place him inside and roll his ass down a mountain. When done open up and cut off his head. Things like this make me sicker than anything. When the young and innocent are prayed on by animals like this guy I wonder only one thing why? It saddens me deeply and I can only pray for them.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Maybe I should change my avatar after my rant.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    We should throw the f ucker in a steel cage with BDTR and Bouncer for about 10 minutes....The guy would still have hell to look forward to afterwards.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok what I wanted to express is that there are people like this everywhere, its your responsibility to teach your kids how to protect themselves. We can not be with our children all day everyday and it hurts more that the girl did not put up a fight. I mean everyone is talking about what they would do to this guy, guess what yall will never have the chance and more than likely if it did happen to your kid you still wouldn't have the chance. What we need to learn from this is kids have got to be ready and able to defend themselves to a certain degree. I will not let this girls death be in vain, I have already contacted my nephews (mostly just to hear their voice because when this came out it really freaked me out) and their dad for some more "educating" when approached by a stranger. To be honest as mean as they are I would feel sorry for the stranger. Does anyone else think that this guy got to her and abducted her way too easy? I understand that the clip is short but my nephews have a thing where if you are within reach you are a danger. They will not let you get that close to them, I will shut up now but after the shock of what happened wore off I was overcome with a sense of anger towards the people responsible for teaching this girl how to handle herself in the public. Please parents - teach your kids to kick the nuts, and never, and I mean never stop fighting. The harder you fight the better chance you have of the person giving up, chances are the person has plans to kill the kid so they might as well make them do it right then. Maybe I'm looking at this wrong, I have no kids but everyone saying what they want to do to this guy after the fact isn't going to prevent it from happening again. Thanks DD

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    Ok let me start by saying that he will not be put in with the general population in prison. He will either be alone or with people that have commited similiar crimes. With that being said if I was the little girls dad I would rather the cops let him go so I would have access to him. I put little faith in our criminal system and still trully believe in "good ole boy justice". Rights right and wrongs wrong.

After viewing the film over and over I myself would like to speak to the dad of this girl. I would like to know why his 11 year old daughter put up a weak to nil fight. Sorry guys but if I have a girl she will be scrapper, don't mean for that to sound bad but at 11 she needs to be able to scream, bite, claw and scrape until she is knocked out or he gives up. Remember this guy isn't a winner - with a little resistance most of these types of people will give up. I have more to add but got a confernce call so I will continue in a few....
    I absolutely agree!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    i think people like this are naturally born with some type of brain defect where a part of it doent function rite to make him feel compassion and sympathy toward other human beings, lots of murderers in jail would kill somebody then sit on top of them and have a sandwich and not think twice about it, hes in that same class. either way i think life in prison be alot better then death penalty. in prison, guys that do s hit such as what he did, will get beat to a pulp and fuked with so bad that he will wish for the death penalty, and the gaurds will just look the other way if not join in, imagine that every day for the rest of ur life.....much harsher then death penalty
    Totally agree bro, good post.

That **** really is just messed up. Just thinking of the whole situation, and the terror that little girl went through. I mean ****, what the hell goes through some of these people's minds? It's really just mind boggling!! Not just this guy, but like Khull said, murderers and rapists, there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with their brain, and it just doesn't function right. Why the hell does this **** even occur in the first place. Dammit, our brains should have some freaken shut down mechanism, anytime you try to harm someone, the brain doesn't let you. Only if eh!

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

bastard

i hope he gets it in the azz 1000 times a day! bastard! let him get raped for a long time in jail before giving him the death zap! dont give him an easy way out yet!

PInk FLoyd is offline Junior Member
    If I could, I would find that no life f*ck*r, shoot his knee caps, his sholders, elbows, ankles etc! then cut his legs and arms off, dump aocohol and salt over the nubs! cover him with gas, and light that b*st*rd up and put him out right before he is about to die, so he stays a burn patient all his life! Cut out his tongue and his eyes! OMFG DISTROY THAT SON OF A B*TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phew, I had to let that out..\

šPinkš

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

amen

amen brother!
    Quote Originally Posted by PInk FLoyd
    If I could, I would find that no life f*ck*r, shoot his knee caps, his sholders, elbows, ankles etc! then cut his legs and arms off, dump aocohol and salt over the nubs! cover him with gas, and light that b*st*rd up and put him out right before he is about to die, so he stays a burn patient all his life! Cut out his tongue and his eyes! OMFG DISTROY THAT SON OF A B*TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phew, I had to let that out..\

šPinkš

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    If i were the one who arrested him it would have been really hard for me not to beat the ever living last breath out of that son of a b i tch

TheGame826 is offline Member
    Not be ignorant. But does anyone know how he killed her? I heard they found her body with burn wounds all over. Did he rape her or anything like that? I just would like to know what happened with all of this.

Also I heard that rapist get treated much differently in prison, and child rapist go through more than any other prisoner. Ive read many articles and stories about how the cops just really beat the hell out of the rapist. Then they send him to the inmates who just tear him apart. Rapist I think have the highest death percentage while in prison.

thegorilla is offline Associate Member

idea

I would like to beat that guy with a baseball bat or maybe 7 iron...Sick fokker man...I see my 7 year old and see fear and rage !

TheInfamousApe

TheGorilla

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    just had a similar convo with my cousin, who is daughter is 12. that is so messed up, it makes you want to go out and fuc.k these kind of guys up. its hard to believe that this kind of thing happenning, i cant belive this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information