Babyweight is offline Female Member

Don't know whats gotten In to me lately

And no smart asses with my title.. please..

I don't know if I'm going through a mid life crisis or what. For some reason, I just can't grow up lately. All I want to do is have fun. Ever since my new roomate has moved in, it has been non stop, good fun and I just can't shake it and act my age.
    My music interests have even changed.. now instead of the Alternative Rock, and Dance (which I still like), I've gotten heavy into the Techno and Gothic age. Maybe it's my mood lately, I don't know.. Alot of things have changed recently in my life and this seems to be my only escape. Almost like a "I don't care mode, just go for it".

I just want to know when to draw the line and would like your opinions on this. I certainly would like the girls opinions, mainly Comando Barbie, seeing that we are the same age and all.

You can only dress a certain way for so long, so I try to keep it somewhat semi-tasteful, but it's hard when your going out and having fun and most of your friends are alot younger.

What to do.... Is this wrong???

Don't get me wrong... I am the last person to really care about what people think of me....but..... input is always nice....and also knowing if I am NOT the only one. It seems guys are always allowed to act like kids...so what about us ladies...
    Babyweight

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    This is how I feel.............. I'm only on this earth once and I'm going to do what makes me happy........... If you're having fun then go with it and like you said who cares what other's think.

I have friends that act different now because they are in their 30's now. Who says you have to stop likeing things just because you become a certain age.

I feel if you have everything in order like career, family, and in general have a good decent life then there needs to be no change and keep doing what you like to do.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I think your a bit too young for a mid life crisis BW.

One thing that caught my eye was "new roomate". Seems to me this person is having an influence that is propelling you into a new habitual routine. The question is, are you unhappy with this change? If so, then yourself, or your roomate needs to depart when possible. If your having fun while mantaining your normal healthy lifestyle, then screw it; live the minutes. Everyone needs to let loose. It keeps sanity within grasp

I hope your feeling this way in Oct.

Valmont is offline Banned
    [I feel if you have everything in order like career, family, and in general have a good decent life then there needs to be no change and keep doing what you like to do.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, life is stressful enough without putting more on yourself.

Good words.

needtbbig is offline Junior Member
    i am close to 40 and i don't ever want to grow up .i think i am going backwards in age.. if it feels good do it...why grow up..

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I was going to comment on the title but you said I couldn't. So I have nothing good to say. You destroyed my punch line.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Just enjoy life and have fun

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    I was going to comment on the title but you said I couldn't. So I have nothing good to say. You destroyed my punch line.
    I think thats because we "think alike" lol... \Notice I separeted the In - To...

If you think like me, you are in trouble. I feel sorry for all the guys in your area. A female Mart with good looks. Hell in high hills for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    I think thats because we "think alike" lol... \Notice I separeted the In - To...

decadbal is offline Banned
    id do whatever u wanna do, not what you sorta wanna do.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i think the winter makes us all a little wacky. but you're in florida, so i don't know if it's that. What's the big deal about acting your age anyway? If you decide you want to settle down, then do it.. but if you're having fun, and not harming yourself or anyone else in the process, why not enjoy your life?

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I think your a bit too young for a mid life crisis BW.

One thing that caught my eye was "new roomate". Seems to me this person is having an influence that is propelling you into a new habitual routine. The question is, are you unhappy with this change? If so, then yourself, or your roomate needs to depart when possible. If your having fun while mantaining your normal healthy lifestyle, then screw it; live the minutes. Everyone needs to let loose. It keeps sanity within grasp

I hope your feeling this way in Oct.
    oh hell I was hoping you weren't going to say that..lol
    It is hard when you have someone else there. It's not influencing me at all actually. I've always been this way..I like to always be doing something and staying busy.. I don't have a family of my own, so this just gives me more of an excuse to enjoy life I suppose.

I guess I am just being paranoid..

That or maybe it's in the back of my mind that it's time for me to settle down.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    You know I'm kinda going through the same thing. Being single once again and hanging with my old bro's has brought me back to my old self. I'm in the clubs Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Partying and acting a fool. I think were about the same age and I don't personally see anything wrong with it. I like to have fun. What could be wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    You know I'm kinda going through the same thing. Being single once again and hanging with my old bro's has brought me back to my old self. I'm in the clubs Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Partying and acting a fool. I think were about the same age and I don't personally see anything wrong with it. I like to have fun. What could be wrong with that.

Yeah, but it also gets really bad when your also going out on the weeknights til 3am. Thats very very bad..
    Whats bad about it is, I know this and still do it! I just can't say noooooooo.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    babyweight, if you wanna settle down ill settle with ya lol, i know im only 23 buti feel like doing that. you said you've been getting into the goth music huh? check out the band H.I.M. www.heartagram.com, www.himonline.tv i think you'll like them if your getting into that gothic love type musice
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Don't know whats gotten In to me lately-hearagram.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

monster. is offline Anabolic Member

I don't know if I'm going through a mid life crisis or what. For some reason, I just can't grow up lately. All I want to do is have fun. Ever since my new roomate has moved in, it has been non stop, good fun and I just can't shake it and act my age.
    My music interests have even changed.. now instead of the Alternative Rock, and Dance (which I still like), I've gotten heavy into the Techno and Gothic age. Maybe it's my mood lately, I don't know.. Alot of things have changed recently in my life and this seems to be my only escape. Almost like a "I don't care mode, just go for it".

I just want to know when to draw the line and would like your opinions on this. I certainly would like the girls opinions, mainly Comando Barbie, seeing that we are the same age and all.

You can only dress a certain way for so long, so I try to keep it somewhat semi-tasteful, but it's hard when your going out and having fun and most of your friends are alot younger.

Don't get me wrong... I am the last person to really care about what people think of me....but..... input is always nice....and also knowing if I am NOT the only one. It seems guys are always allowed to act like kids...so what about us ladies...
    Babyweight
    I don't see anything wrong? You must be really enjoying things lately.. Why stop and question that you are having 'good times'.. You're not being a kid, or acting immature.. It sounds you're having alot of fun (save for the gothic music?? lollll j/k)

Naw, IMO who cares what anyone thinks, its your life, YOU gotta stay happy, ya know.. The only time i would say you need to take a step back, and question yourself, is when your partying interferes with your daily responsibilites (work, school, family.. whatever).. Otherwise enjoy yourself..

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    BW..Age is just a number..If you are having safe, honest fun, then why stop..Maybe you really needed to go through this carefree phase so you can prepare for the next step in your life..There is nothing wrong with enjoying life..Remember that..Because before we all know it, time will be closing in on us and nothing will be worse then thinking," I wish I had done this or that"..Enjoy, be safe, and give yourself a break!!

Doc M

Danielle is offline Female Member

Babyweight
    i wish i could say the same for myself.............all i've been doing lately is going to school, working and working out...........but hey, dont sweat it girl.........sh!ttttt......if all these guys never grow up, why the hell should we?.......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I say you visit CA for some fun clubs, etc......

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    BW..Age is just a number..If you are having safe, honest fun, then why stop..Maybe you really needed to go through this carefree phase so you can prepare for the next step in your life..There is nothing wrong with enjoying life..Remember that..Because before we all know it, time will be closing in on us and nothing will be worse then thinking," I wish I had done this or that"..Enjoy, be safe, and give yourself a break!!

Doc M
    EXACTLY!!!! Enjoy life. Just don't stop partying before Vegas cause there will be no end to our party as long as we are there AND that goes for everyone

What clubs in Cali do you go to bermich????

whats up with vegas? can i do?

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    whats up with vegas? can i do?
    Have you been under a Rock or something. Look for it I'll bump the thread for you. Its something about the Olympia and shredz started it.

Have you been under a Rock or something. Look for it I'll bump the thread for you. Its something about the Olympia and shredz started it.
    i saw the thread, but i didnt want to just invite myself. like i dont wanna be "that guy" who gets to go and who doesnt?

RON
    LOL It was an invitation for the whole board bro. I bumped it anyway. Hell we are even letting Mart go.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL It was an invitation for the whole board bro. I bumped it anyway. Hell we are even letting Mart go.
    Thats not what I heard. I heard we are giving Mart false directions and dates so he will show up on a different weekend and then say it was his fault he got the wrong date. Shhhhh- Its a secret.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    You might not like this, what i am going to say.. but my wife went/is going through the same thing...

So.....

You are enjoying life, with younger people... (girls) going out... dressing trashy.. having fun.. personnally... I love Goth/techno.. we have a great club here..

The lifestyle.. the beat... the go go go.........

Are you afraid you are getting toooooo old??

there.. i said it...... i am pretty sure i could guess close to how old you are.. so you know what i mean..

Grab life for all it's worth.. now......... and later............... my wife is 34.... looks about like you......... and yes we still hit the night life hard... most of our friends have kids..... and have settled for that old ozy and harriet lifestyle..

Been there did that.......... not again........

So live today........ but know that as we grow older.. we just get to laugh at the silliness more that we find around us.....

hope this helped........

where are my pictures from my birthday??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

lol..... see this is what I am talking about!! Slumber party at the house tonite... all girls.. it's too **** cold to go out so we all decided to stay in...
    (hit the heat and take off the clothes....j/k... I swear)

Oh what the heck.... yes..it's time to enjoy life at it's fullest I suppose..
    Danielle....too bad you aren't here in Fla!

Spy, I'm pretty close to your wifes age....a tad older...so yes, age does scare me....now as far as the slutty dress code??? Not here babes...I dress
    kinda nicely refined in a young kind of way..

and Ron...don't worry about Vegas.... Maybe I should just shoot for after Vegas to grow up!!!! lol Shouldn't we all!!!

Babyweight

please dont grow up before vegas, cause i think im going now lol, i know ill be out there for the SEMA show so i might as well stay, i have a best friend there anyway

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Baby....do what makes you happy. Nothing wrong with partying and enjoying life while you are free to do so. Just don't let the rest of your life suffer while doing it.

Personally, I'm tired of all that and I'm ready to settle down as well. We all have different phases in life. Enjoy what each one has to offer.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

hoss827 is offline Banned
    If you're having fun that's ok, nothing is wrong with that...Maybe its the roomate that's influenced you? Just live it up while ya can before ya get old, just be careful.

--Hoss

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Baby....do what makes you happy. Nothing wrong with partying and enjoying life while you are free to do so. Just don't let the rest of your life suffer while doing it.

Personally, I'm tired of all that and I'm ready to settle down as well. We all have different phases in life. Enjoy what each one has to offer.

C.B.
    this is great advice...

Sorry to highjack your thread.

AH HAA I knew something was going on.I'm much ti smart for you Bermy. I caught your ass.

Babyweight said she will make my reservations for when she is there. So I don't care if the Olympia is going on or if any of you are there.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Thats not what I heard. I heard we are giving Mart false directions and dates so he will show up on a different weekend and then say it was his fault he got the wrong date. Shhhhh- Its a secret.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    1) Alot of things have changed recently in my life and this seems to be my only escape. Almost like a "I don't care mode, just go for it".
    I just want to know when to draw the line

2) You can only dress a certain way for so long, so I try to keep it somewhat semi-tasteful, but it's hard when your going out and having fun and most of your friends are alot younger.

3) What to do.... Is this wrong???

1) Lots of recent changes? Overwhelmed? Well, there's nothing wrong with taking a pause along the road of life while you figure out how you're going to handle things . . . If you linger too long, however, you'll start to look out of place. Not that there's anything wrong with that, either; it's just the people around you will regard you more and more as someone who doesn't really fit in.

2) Sounds like you have a handle on things . . .

3) I wouldn't worry about it. Take a break from your worries, have some fun, give some thought to what you'll do once all the parties end, and you'll do just fine.

Life is too short to worry about stuff like this, anyway. When you're out drinking sometime, have one for me.

--Tock

Thread Information