Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hoss on gear...

hoss827 is offline Banned

Hoss on gear...

At school today lifting..We rotate with the freshmen, (they get the weightroom friday, and we play basketball) well, i missed lifting thursday..Talked to the coach, and he said i could use the weightroom, but the freshmen would be there. So i'm like yeah, okay coach...So I go into the weightroom, all these 120 and 130lb skinny guys in there, trying to max out on bench..

So today, Hoss is working the biceps and triceps...Everythings going good. I get kick ass pumps...The next thing i notice when I rack my dumbells, is that I cant stand seeing the coach let these guys do this improper form...So I go to help them. Many of them appreciated it., but this one kid thought he was the shiat...Pressing 115 for his 4-6 reps....The most PATHETIC for m i have EVER seen.

Hes got the left side of the bar tilted horribly, and hes going down half way, and if he tilts the dam ned thing any further, the weight is gonna fall off. I tell him hes doing it wrong, show him the right way to do it..He gets really pissed off at me, "Just because i have my own way of working out doesnt mean that it's not any good. This works just as well, so **** off asshole." I was like, "dude i'm trying to help you...You dont need to get smart, try this for a good week and youll see improvement if you got your diet in line." The next thing the little bastard says to me is, "Oh yeah? Well not everyone is a god**** juicer like you ****ing cheater." I couldn't help it, i started laughing my ass off at this kid...I mean i was literally in tears.

I've been accused of taking juice three times this week. Once by a senior, once by a sophomore, and now a freshman. I take it as a huge complement though. . I just think to myself, "yeah you fockers...Call me a "cheater" now. You wait til i'm on a cycle in 4 years then come see me biotch!" . I love being one of the bigger guys in the school, Sorry sorry, had to brag . Anyone been accused of being on gear when they're not?

BDTR is offline Retired
    With that 160 bench press i dont see how its possible that you haven't been arrested for using juice yet hoss. Maybe its the disclaimer in your sig...

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    With that 160 bench press i dont see how its possible that you haven't been arrested for using juice yet hoss. Maybe its the disclaimer in your sig...
    Hey bro, just cause my bench aint sh!t doesnt mean i'm weak in all areas ya hear?

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    115lbs for 4-6 reps, thats pretty impressive....

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    115lbs for 4-6 reps, thats pretty impressive....
    With the most improper horrible form ever...The bar didnt even touch his chest , poor guy..I dont want these fuc ks leading the future generation of bodybuilding and passing it on! Eventually they'll all learn though, or at least i hope

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Hey bro, just cause my bench aint sh!t doesnt mean i'm weak in all areas ya hear?
    sure it does hossy boy!

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    With the most improper horrible form ever...The bar didnt even touch his chest , poor guy..I dont want these fuc ks leading the future generation of bodybuilding and passing it on! Eventually they'll all learn though, or at least i hope

J/j bro, yeh I see people with bad form but at this point I'm tired of trying to help people that don't ask for help. Some of the worst splits in the world are commited at my home gym by 35 year old yuppies that have read way to much mens health.

Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    sure it does hossy boy!

Heh heh but my calves are still better

Current Measurements:

Biceps 15 inches, 16 pumped.

Chest 44 inches.

Quads 24 inches (sad i know..)

calves 17 inches

5'7 175 at about 16-17% bf.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I know what you mean Hoss. Some peopl are just stupid arrogant asses. You were doing a good thing by trying to HELP him out, and he was obviously just too full of himself to admit his wrong doings. You tried bro, and a couple months from now, when he's walking around with terrible back pains and shoulder pains, then he'll realize what an ass he is.

I've seen people do pretty bad form at my school too, but there are just so many, can't go around helping all of them out (with the little bit I know, hahaha). Only time I will talk shop, is when I'm asked to spot it up for someone, and if I see they are doing something wrong, like not touching their chest, not squating low enough, too much weight on the bar, etc... then I'll mention it. But they can do whatever they want with the advice.

In the past, while I was just beginning, I got tons of advice from other lifters, and I took some of it, and the others, I tried to get a second opinion type of thing. I've had football players from the CFL's Toronto Argo's give me advice, and it was good solid advice, and you can't go around acting like a prick, that's just stupid

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice job hoss. I always say "its not how much you lift but how you lift it". I love seeing kids flop around on a bench or go side to side upward with the bar and claim they benched all this weight.

One time I tied a kid down on the bench with my weight belt to keep his butt down. The I made him bench the bar straight up no side to side. He couldnt get it half way up before he dropped it. Kid could bench almost 400 yah I was impressed but after I made him bench correctly he couldnt get 225 up. hmmmmmmm....

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

LMAO!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Nice job hoss. I always say "its not how much you lift but how you lift it". I love seeing kids flop around on a bench or go side to side upward with the bar and claim they benched all this weight.

One time I tied a kid down on the bench with my weight belt to keep his butt down. The I made him bench the bar straight up no side to side. He couldnt get it half way up before he dropped it. Kid could bench almost 400 yah I was impressed but after I made him bench correctly he couldnt get 225 up. hmmmmmmm....
    Oh man, that is SO TRUE EH!! I see these guys come into the gym and freaken bench 225 or even more, and they only bring it down half way, and sometimes their spotter is doing half the work!!! I'd LOVE to see them do just ONE rep, at 225, with NO spot, bringing it all the way down to their chest. They probably couldn't do $hit!!

I had a friend who was doing sets at like 205 and sometimes 225. I didn't see him for a long time (we go to different univ.), and when we saw him later on, showed him how to do it properly, he could barely get 185 up.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I didnt see that....

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    exercise your muscles not your ego.

what would they do without you hoss.....

lol@bdtr

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I bet you head (on your shoulders) is the biggest muscle on your body...wait....I stand corrected...it's your mouth...man you hype your sh*t up....

LMAO...j/k

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats funny that you put up 160 and they say your juicin. when i was in high school pretty much the whole football team could do at least 205 or so. some could rep out 225. sh-t i was the skinny ass skater kid that weight like 140 or so and could get up 205 for my max. sh-t i have the same 135 warm up for bench as i did in high school for bench. how big is your school? and where's it located? do they have a good football program? im just wondering cause i didnt think any of the kids in my school juiced. i mean even i took creatine in like 11th grade on, and i didnt even play a single sport. i just skated and snowboarded....

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    poor hossy..everyone gives him sh*t just cause he is only seven years old

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    exercise your muscles not your ego.

what would they do without you hoss.....

lol@bdtr
    I want a t shirt that reads that.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I want a t shirt that reads that.
    Thats a good one

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm going to get them printed up. Who wants "exercise your muscles, not your ego" t shirts?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I'm going to get them printed up. Who wants "exercise your muscles, not your ego" t shirts?
    Chris, bro that is an excellent idea! If you make them, seriously send me one!

--Hoss

I honestly dont know what it is about my da mn bench though...I think it's my shoulder. When i was 14, i was pressing 135 no prob...Now thats actually a lot harder to press 140 a good 8-10 times...It's depressing ... Anyone know what I could do about this problem??? Surgery is too expensive right now though.....

Tell them you ARE on cycle - its called puberty... at a time when muscle mass increases many times over even with very little exercise

But anyway - this is why I just block everyone out. Some people look at what you are lifting and let their ego give them a boost by using horrible form and what not... like doing Barbell Rows at a near verticle position, Barbell Curls that look more like a back extension with very little range of movement for the biceps, Barbell Presses lifting their torso high enough to give them a 2 inch range of motion, Reverse Dumbell Flyes that look more like a row... I could go on and on. I just let people do what they are going to do - in between sets I might eyeball them or pace near them in case they DO WANT to ask for help... then I steer them in the right direction. And explain to them that under stress your body wants to find the easiest route between A to B... the goal of a strength athlete is to fight that instinct to properly recruit the muscle group in the safest and most effective ROM.

Ego lifting = injury; Bodybuilding/Powerlifting = muscular hypertrophy/strength

But Hoss, those are the same people you will see your senior year using the same pathetic weights and form they are now. Lack of progress due to repetitive use of improper form that resulted in injury and/or lack of consistency in the gym and training knowledge. Mean while you will be succeeding at your goals...

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    guys i have to vouch for hossy boy hes an animal he came to my gym once and oh boy he started throwing 80 lb dumbbels like they ever fives.. then he went up to the biggest guy that was benching told him he can bench what hes benching with him sitting on the bar.. boy is he tough hes like my own personal super hero..

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    guys i have to vouch for hossy boy hes an animal he came to my gym once and oh boy he started throwing 80 lb dumbbels like they ever fives.. then he went up to the biggest guy that was benching told him he can bench what hes benching with him sitting on the bar.. boy is he tough hes like my own personal super hero..
    Thank ya bro hahahaha

Anyone have an idea of how to get the bench up?

Danielle is offline Female Member
    but the freshmen would be there.

but this one kid thought he was the shiat...Pressing 115 for his 4-6 reps....
    maybe im wrong.......but i would think thats not bad for a freshman in High School.........in fact, i think thats impressive.......no?.........

i mean my brothers that age.....and i could never imagine him benching any weight like that........dam.....i dont even think he has a clue what "juicing" is either.......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

It wouldnt be bad....but hell i can half rep 300 and tilt it to the side too.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Anyone have an idea of how to get the bench up?
    get stronger forarms.

I dont have great of forearms... I thought it was all in the chest and the triceps. Triceps are good, chest is average...Forearms i dont have much of. Any suggested excercises?

When I was in High School I used to always put back weights when anyone left them laying around. It made me look like either a little beeeatch or really commited to cleanliness - but either way I could care less what it appeared like... I wanted to work on grip and throwing the plates around helped. And there were always plenty to put away Sometimes I would reorder the entire dumbell set inbetween sets... the gym staff loved me...

nj123 is offline Member
    hey hoss post some new pictures... you must be big if everyone is accusing you of using juice.

TheGame826 is offline Member
    So today, Hoss is working the biceps and triceps...EVER seen.
    Hoss were you just reffering to yourself in third person?

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    this is a funny thread

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the laugh BDTR

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    man... i used to get that a lot in hs (being accused of juicing).... but i was also 6'1, 235 lbs., had a bench of 240, squat of 365, and the school's deadlifting record at 475.... and this was when i was a freshman (a true 14 year old freshman).

but keep up the good work man... just cause one person gets pissy doesn't mean you should stop helping out. i can attest to that. i once saved a kids life in the gym. i remember the kid doing box squats and he didn't have the best form... he had an issue with leaning forward a little too much... so i would tell him to stop doing that..... he would say "ok" but then continue to do the same thing.

one day, we were lifting during a "heavy" week and he was doing box squats again. he was not big by any means.... you could actually say he was pretty **** small... but he had some strong legs on him... but he got too cocky.... he threw 405 on the bar and tried to do a rep. that day we happened to be using a bench as our seat for box squats cause the platorm thingy had broke like the week before. i happen to be walking by him when he goes to do his rep and all of a sudden when he sits down on the bench... his hips slide backwards and his torso goes flying forward.... his neck falls onto the edge of the bench and he's got the bar with 405lbs of weight resting right on the back of his neck... he was suffocating. i screamed into the hall... 2 of my friends came running over and we ripped the weight up and back onto the rack...... his neck was all puffy and swollen afterwards and he had a raspy voice for the next 3 days.... it was insane.

since then i never hesitate to offer some advice... even if i get **** for it. keep it up man.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    At school today lifting..We rotate with the freshmen, (they get the weightroom friday, and we play basketball) well, i missed lifting thursday..Talked to the coach, and he said i could use the weightroom, but the freshmen would be there. So i'm like yeah, okay coach...So I go into the weightroom, all these 120 and 130lb skinny guys in there, trying to max out on bench..

So today, Hoss is working the biceps and triceps...Everythings going good. I get kick ass pumps...The next thing i notice when I rack my dumbells, is that I cant stand seeing the coach let these guys do this improper form...So I go to help them. Many of them appreciated it., but this one kid thought he was the shiat...Pressing 115 for his 4-6 reps....The most PATHETIC for m i have EVER seen.

Hes got the left side of the bar tilted horribly, and hes going down half way, and if he tilts the dam ned thing any further, the weight is gonna fall off. I tell him hes doing it wrong, show him the right way to do it..He gets really pissed off at me, "Just because i have my own way of working out doesnt mean that it's not any good. This works just as well, so **** off asshole." I was like, "dude i'm trying to help you...You dont need to get smart, try this for a good week and youll see improvement if you got your diet in line." The next thing the little bastard says to me is, "Oh yeah? Well not everyone is a god**** juicer like you ****ing cheater." I couldn't help it, i started laughing my ass off at this kid...I mean i was literally in tears.

I've been accused of taking juice three times this week. Once by a senior, once by a sophomore, and now a freshman. I take it as a huge complement though. . I just think to myself, "yeah you fockers...Call me a "cheater" now. You wait til i'm on a cycle in 4 years then come see me biotch!" . I love being one of the bigger guys in the school, Sorry sorry, had to brag . Anyone been accused of being on gear when they're not?
    I didn't read anything but your post here.....all I have to say is take that as a compliment bro.....you must be putting on a little size.....keep up the hard work.

DB

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    get stronger forarms.
    good advice

Quote Originally Posted by nj123
    hey hoss post some new pictures... you must be big if everyone is accusing you of using juice.
    Not everyone, just a few people . I guess the kid just got pissed off at me...I'm gonna post some pics at the end of my bulking phase, which is here in the next month or two. Then i'm gonna post after pics of my cutting phase...Hopefully i'll see some decent progress

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    High School people just like to talk man. Everyone just likes to start shi* with other people. That is the way it is here at least.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information