Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member

MYTH-BUSTER: Let's kill these myths once and for all

If I see one more thread about losing testosterone by ejaculating or "can I drink winny?" I'm gonna have to curb-check someone.

So, let's kill these here. I'll start:

1. Yes, you can drink Winny.

2. You don't loose testosterone when you ejaculate. You might feel sleepy afterward, but it is not an indication that your body has lost testosterone. So go have sex and or rub one off.

3. YOU WONT GROW ON STEROIDS IF YOU DON'T EAT ENOUGH CALORIES.

4. On certain steroids, your balls might shrink, the volume of your ejaculate might decrease; but your shaft won't get bigger, nor will your shaft shrink. So quit measuring it and go use your time for better things.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 02-06-2004 at 08:36 PM.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    5. Hoss is not on steroids ................i repeat Hoss is not on steroids.............. he acheived his ginormous bench naturally

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I know a good one, When you are injecting, after you aspirate , and you get some blood.. Change the needle and shoot it back in, no need to waste the sauce.. reswab, aspirate, etc.

[=={[[[KEEP THIS]]]} CHANGE THIS }}---------,,,

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    If I see one more thread about losing testosterone by ejaculating or "can I drink winny?" I'm gonna have to curb-check someone.

So, let's kill these here. I'll start:

1. Yes, you can drink Winny.

2. You don't loose testosterone when you ejaculate. You might feel sleepy afterward, but it is not an indication that your body has lost testosterone. So go have sex and or rub one off.

3. YOU WONT GROW ON STEROIDS IF YOU DON'T EAT ENOUGH CALORIES.

4. On certain steroids, your balls might shrink, the volume of your ejaculate might decrease; but your shaft won't get bigger, nor will your shaft shrink. So quit measuring it and go use your time for better things.

I see you've been reading a few of the newbie threads.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    why are you picking on hoss? at 16 his bench is 160 thats 10 lbs per ever year hes been around..

Da Bull is offline Banned
    When we say do the shot in your a$$,we DON'T mean the O ring......

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E

I see you've been reading a few of the newbie threads.
    Yes. They should ask their questions openly, but the classics keep coming back again and again--asked as earnestly as the very first time.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    This is a common misconception, on the steroid forum:

It's PHEEDNO not... PHEENDO

LMFAOOOOOOOOO

There should be a Myth Buster Thread as a sticky.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nostawk
    5. Hoss is not on steroids ................i repeat Hoss is not on steroids.............. he acheived his ginormous bench naturally
    LMAO!!!!!!!!! I dont think it's the bench, I think it's the calf raises, squats, and high weight i use on triceps, biceps, and traps...My chest is what needs work dammit! Thanks for the laugh bro,

--Hoss

BASK8KACE, Check your PMs!

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Heres a big one........1ml=1cc.......1cc=1ml

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's a few...

1) You can't eat whatever you want and expect to have it all turned into muscle.
    2) Being 'on' doesn't mean you can cut yourself some slack in the gym or diet-wise, you're wasting your time.
    3) Don't tell me you don't like injections, because if you refuse too take 'em, you're not ready.
    4) You're going to gain fat while you bulk. It's innevitable. So don't cry.
    5) You will get acne.
    6) There's no such thing as roid rage . It's all in the mentality. Find me proven scientific evidence that there's a link between Testosterone and Aggresion in HUMANS (not animals, humans).
    7) Steroids don't burn fat. There's no such thing. All they do is retain muscle while dieting and make you slightly anabolic .
    8) To look like a pro or even like a Mens Health model, most of us will need more than 1 cycle.
    9) In my experience, there's no such thing as just ONE cycle. Once you're on, you're on for life or atleast a good amount of time. When you're done your first, you're already planning your fifth.
    10) You can't keep it a secret forever. You either will tell someone or someone will find out.

Nice post Ronny.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Nice post Ronny.
    You knows me Da Bull...I ain'ts **** around...you nahs I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    You knows me Da Bull...I ain'ts **** around...you nahs I mean.

LMAO Bro...eyes here ya

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Ronny, excellent post! All so true, especially number 9!!

And to add to the list...

Masturbation does NOT make you go blind (although my ears get clogged up weird).

I got more, I got more...

11) You'll make mistakes in your first cycle. Just don't do it again. If you do, you're an idiot.
    12) Don't get discouraged. At first, you'll be disappointed until it kicks in. Stick to your diet and routine. Consitancy is more important then you think.
    13) You will get sick on your cycle. Most likely during the first couple of weeks. It's your body reacting to the synthetic oil being injected into your body. It's a foreign subbstance, your body doesn't know how to deal with it.
    14) Aspirating takes a second, do it.
    15) Always research and study what you're doing and injecting. It's always better to know exactly what's happening with your body.
    16) What works for other people may and probably will not work with you.
    17) Test is a must in all cycles.
    18) Because you're on the sauce doesn't mean you don't need Glutamine, Creatine, Multivitamins, Fibre Supplements, Amino Acids or Whey. It's not a miracle drug.
    19) When you get cut, you'll bleed more than usual. It's just your heart pumping out more blood, nothing else. Don't get worried.
    20) Don't become an asshole. No matter how big or strong you are...there's always someone bigger and stronger.

Ronny has his thinking beanie on tonight....another nice post bro.

Farmer is offline Member
    One I have just had re-surface and is becoming a dilemma.

Cardio on an empty stomach is NOT the best way to burn fat

I've got a thread titled "input on this article" in the workout section with a link to the whole argument and studies...give it a look..

Peace

Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer
    One I have just had re-surface and is becoming a dilemma.

Cardio on an empty stomach is NOT the best way to burn fat

I've got a thread titled "input on this article" in the workout section with a link to the whole argument and studies...give it a look..

Peace

Farmer
    I just checked that out bro,very good debate...Thanks.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    6) There's no such thing as roid rage. It's all in the mentality. Find me proven scientific evidence that there's a link between Testosterone and Aggresion in HUMANS (not animals, humans).
    From my post in this thread were we discussed the endocrine system and emotions last October:

There was a study done (1993) that found men higher in endogenous testosterone production were less likely to marry; once married, they are more likely to leave home because of trouble marital relations, extramarital sex, hitting or throwing things at their spouses, and experiencing a lower quality of marital interaction.

Another study (1991) tested male offenders. Offenders high in testosterone commited more violent crimes, were judged more harshly by the parole board, and violated prison rules more often than those low in testosterone. Interesting enough, as cortisol concentraions increased, the corelation between testosterone and violent behavior dropped. This could be explained from less testosterone aromatizing to estrogen and instead binding to glucocorticoid receptors... since estrogen aromatization has been linked to increased aggressiveness...

To see a how hormone levels effect our general disposition, you can just look at the differences in men and women. A survey (1991) of 560 college age men and woman found significant gender differences. Adult men reported more physical and verbal aggression than did woman. Men also had higher scores on measures of impulsivity and lack of frustration tollerance than did woman, while woman were more likely to avoid confrontation.

Winning vs Losing - I was just looking at two other studies that looked at the responses to winning and losing that shared the same results. "Winners had higher testosterone levels than the losers - with no significant difference in close and decisive contests. Mood was depressed in decisive losers... perception to winning or losing, regardless of actual performance, differtially influenced testosterone levels but not cortisol levels, and that changes are not simply general arousal effects but are related to mood and status change (1989)." "Winners reported more positive mood change and higher testosterone levels than did a neutral group that did not win or lose money (1992).

BTW "Roid Rage " is just media hype. There is NO EXCUSE FOR LOSING YOUR TEMPER OR BECOMING IRRATIONAL - if you can't control yourself as is - don't go dumping more hormones into your system... JMO...
    Last edited by Warrior; 02-07-2004 at 03:43 AM.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    And a good opinion it is. I agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    BTW "Roid Rage" is just media hype. There is NO EXCUSE FOR LOSING YOUR TEMPER OR BECOMING IRRATIONAL - if you can't control yourself as is - don't go dumping more hormones into your system... JMO...

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Really good posts, thanks.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Yep... in the middle of my 1st real cycle..

and already have the GH ordered............. week 1-999,999

Good one Ronny.........

Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    Ronny, excellent post! All so true, especially number 9!!

And to add to the list...

Masturbation does NOT make you go blind (although my ears get clogged up weird).

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    This one always gets me...

"My buddy did a deca only cycle and loved it, so you guys don't know what you are talking about!"

If you aren't going to take the advice given, especially since you asked for advice, don't even ask the question to begin with. Wasting yours and mine time.

peace,

ttgb

My favorite is

"A big bro at the gym told me to take this. I don't know what it is, there's no label. But he's huge, he knows what he's talking about."

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Good post Ronny...I like # 9 and 20 Best.

--Hoss

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    From my post in this thread were we discussed the endocrine system and emotions last October:

There was a study done (1993) that found men higher in endogenous testosterone production were less likely to marry; once married, they are more likely to leave home because of trouble marital relations, extramarital sex, hitting or throwing things at their spouses, and experiencing a lower quality of marital interaction.

Another study (1991) tested male offenders. Offenders high in testosterone commited more violent crimes, were judged more harshly by the parole board, and violated prison rules more often than those low in testosterone. Interesting enough, as cortisol concentraions increased, the corelation between testosterone and violent behavior dropped. This could be explained from less testosterone aromatizing to estrogen and instead binding to glucocorticoid receptors... since estrogen aromatization has been linked to increased aggressiveness...

To see a how hormone levels effect our general disposition, you can just look at the differences in men and women. A survey (1991) of 560 college age men and woman found significant gender differences. Adult men reported more physical and verbal aggression than did woman. Men also had higher scores on measures of impulsivity and lack of frustration tollerance than did woman, while woman were more likely to avoid confrontation.

Winning vs Losing - I was just looking at two other studies that looked at the responses to winning and losing that shared the same results. "Winners had higher testosterone levels than the losers - with no significant difference in close and decisive contests. Mood was depressed in decisive losers... perception to winning or losing, regardless of actual performance, differtially influenced testosterone levels but not cortisol levels, and that changes are not simply general arousal effects but are related to mood and status change (1989)." "Winners reported more positive mood change and higher testosterone levels than did a neutral group that did not win or lose money (1992).

BTW "Roid Rage" is just media hype. There is NO EXCUSE FOR LOSING YOUR TEMPER OR BECOMING IRRATIONAL - if you can't control yourself as is - don't go dumping more hormones into your system... JMO...

There`s too many other variables to take into consideration. But I know which studies you`re talking about. It`s an uncontrolled group.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    My favorite myth is

"Im going to turn all this fat into muscle"

You cant turn fat into muscle. You have to do cardio to get rid of the fat and weight train to build muscle.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    How about." If I up the Test..will it overpower the Estrogen from the other shots of test?....I mean, what a better anti-e than test right?"

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    How about." If I up the Test..will it overpower the Estrogen from the other shots of test?....I mean, what a better anti-e than test right?"

Haha, I've never heard that one before.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Excellent post funny as hell.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Haha, I've never heard that one before.
    I have seen this jackass question on a couple of boards..more than once! No wonder so many newbies are posting " I have gyno symptoms...am I fuc*ed?"

Duct Tape is offline Associate Member
    Pet Peeve---> F@CK I hate illiterates, soooo.......

I can go on a diet and LOSE weight, it's great because my clothes are now LOOSE.

Seems that more and more people are dropping out of school in the f&@$ing 3rd grade!!

I know we have a lot (not alot, thought you'd catch me on that but I'm too smart for you!) of Europeans here so I'll cut you some slack.

bumping this for ronny...........

well........it's funny..........

in the ring
    Last edited by spywizard; 02-09-2004 at 01:42 PM.

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Duct Tape
    I know we have a lot (not alot, thought you'd catch me on that but I'm too smart for you!) of Europeans here so I'll cut you some slack.
    Try a lot bro Ok I just had too

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    bumping this for ronny...........

well........it's funny..........

in the ring
    Please remove that s hit. It's going a bit far don't you think? I don't want to see your self portrait.
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 02-09-2004 at 01:41 PM.

thanks............. sometimes the line gets blurred......

and the image was one from a thread 3 years ago....

mostly by cy................

self portrait...........???

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Please remove that s hit. It's going a bit far don't you think? I don't want to see your self portrait.

Rules

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information