Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I always have problems with the jeans. The waist will fit fine, but whats up with the legs being so tight?

BDiddyX is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    I always have problems with the jeans. The waist will fit fine, but whats up with the legs being so tight?
    Don't quite have this problem myself, my legs are always skinny comparatively. But I have a friend with this problem, and he recently found a solution, but I will ask before I steer you in the wrong direction brand-wise.

earlgreygains is offline New Member
    I have a friend that is a body builder, he is about 6ft5 and he struggled with clothes. i know the last place he tried was Carhartt and Dickies for trousers as they apparently have a wide leg fit. i am not sure about the tops unfortunateley.
    Last edited by earlgreygains; 09-06-2017 at 09:12 AM. Reason: forgot to add examples

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by earlgreygains View Post
    I have a friend that is a body builder, he is about 6ft5 and he struggled with clothes. i know the last place he tried was Carhartt and Dickies for trousers as they apparently have a wide leg fit. i am not sure about the tops unfortunateley.
    You bumped a thread from 2004. I think that's a record. Lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information