Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Symian is offline Member

They just found the missing girl!

Well, I'm watching FoxNews and they just found the body of that missing girl in Florida . It made me sick to my stomach when I heard that. Poor girl...screw lethal injection, give 'em the chair! I see that video of him taking her, and I wish I could just scream through the tv and tell her to run.

Sym

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh god d a m n it! That azzhole mother f u c k e r! That little innocent girl! Knew she was dead just knew it because he wouldnt talk. That sais right there he did it. Son of a b i t c h that makes me sick to my stomach. I have two little girls around the same age. I would kill that man dead! Man what a monster! A d a m n monster!
    Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    Well, I'm watching FoxNews and they just found the body of that missing girl in Florida . It made me sick to my stomach when I heard that. Poor girl...screw lethal injection, give 'em the chair! I see that video of him taking her, and I wish I could just scream through the tv and tell her to run.

Sym
    You guys see her? She was a little innocent girl didnt know what to do. Beautiful little girl didnt deserve that monster killing her.
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 02-06-2004 at 06:17 AM.

**** it Dude! **** it! Im reading the news now. He could have atleast let her live at least. Didn't have to kill her. Jesus! That little girl was so innocent.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Fu ck the world....I hope that bastard gets put through all the pain in the world....did it say how the poor girl died? God..I can only imagine what the parents are going through right now.... Pray for them everyone..

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Kill em All!!!

I don't even understand why
    there are prisons with murderers
    in them... If I took a life I'd
    expect to die in return and so
    should this mutha ****er!

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Fu ck the world....I hope that bastard gets put through all the pain in the world....did it say how the poor girl died? God..I can only imagine what the parents are going through right now.... Pray for them everyone..
    The cops aren't saying anything until an hour from now. But they have charged him with the abduction and murder of her. He's a ****in' loser career criminal. If I was one of those cops interrogating him, I wouldn't have been able to restrain myself.

They also said that they were not happy with his counsel, cuz he wasn't pressuring the guy to tell them where she was. They knew he did it, ****!

Sym

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    Some people are mean and evil!!!!!! That poor innocent girl how could you??

Steadyyy.....

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    A true tragedy. I can't even imagine what the parents are going to be enduring for the rest of their lives.

I wish he could get life in solitary with only bread, water, and a protein supplement for the rest of his life. Torcher him with darkness and his own thoughts

palme is offline Rosie Member
    How old was this girl? Sounsd like she was very young

That baby was only 11 years old.
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    How old was this girl? Sounsd like she was very young

The body of an 11-year-old girl whose abduction was captured by a surveillance camera has been found in a church parking lot and a mechanic has been charged with her murder, officials said Friday.

AP Photo

AP Photo Slideshow: Girl's Apparent Abduction Caught on Tape
    Police Await Enhanced Abduction Images
    (AP Video)Related LinksMissing: Carlie Jane Brucia (Nat'l Ctr. for Missing & Exploited Children)

Sarasota County Sheriff Bill Balkwill refused to say where Carlie Brucia's body was found, but a law enforcement source close to the investigation said it was found between 12:45 a.m. and 1 a.m. Friday outside a church not far from the car wash where she was taken.

"Our prayers on behalf of everybody here in Sarasota County go out to the family," Balkwill said.

He said Joseph P. Smith, 37, has been charged with her murder. He is believed to be the tattooed man in a mechanic's shirt who was seen in a car wash surveillance video leading Carlie away by the arm Sunday evening, authorities said.

Investigators found the body after negotiations with Smith, said the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity. Earlier, authorities had said he was not cooperating.

"We now stand ready to complete our obligation, and assure you that he will pay the ultimate price for what he did to her," Capt. Jeff Bell said.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    That baby was only 11 years old.
    F*ck!

Let the parents beat him to death with a lump of wood.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    I hate those kind of ass holes! if i ever see one or meet one, im gonna beat him to death. simple as that, he is dead.

cb25 is offline Banned
    i saw that this morning as well...i hate to be pessimistic, but i pretty much assumed this is how it would end. at least they caught that focker...

i'll never understand things like this...but my prayers and sympathies go out to her family.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Found her behind a church not too far from my work....makes me ****ing sick!! I'll love to see his name on the docket on my next court date. Instant ****ing death!!!

BabyGirl01 is offline Female Member
    All I can say is that people are discusting and to kidnap a yopung girl is horrible. I ope they give that man the same respect that he gave that girl. I think that should give him a SLOW, PAINFUL death. Like slice every inch of him and then make him bleed to death. I'm sorry if this sould discusting but its just not right. She was just beginning her life and its already taken from her. Its so sad.

~BG~

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    They need to kill that pig! they need to bring in a doctor, then let people beat him almost to death.....then the doctor can patch him up and the beating can start all over.......after a month or so if this they let him die!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I heard the news while doing cardio this morning..............my prayers go out to the loved ones left behind to deal with such a loss...............no parent should have to bury their child.

there was something I had read or heard on the news ( I can't confirm it true) that there was a witness who saw the whole thing and never yelled or made any effort to call the police or anything. Granted I realize we all live by the code "don't get involved" but in some cases it's a must. Maybe if this person had only yelled maybe this "poor excuse for a man" might have stopped what he was doing afraid some one identify him. If you saw someone dragging a child by the arm wouldn't you say something.....................anything?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Life in solitary is a fate much worse than death. I am very much for cruel and unusual punishment when the crime itself is cruel.

Im watching Fox News and you can tell the Fox News reporter was crying. Even the sheriff choking back on it.

Im so sorry for cursing or being angry. I have two young daughters around same age and I cant imagine it happening. Im going to go talk to my kids today and teach them to avoid this after this incident. I have studied these preditors.

This is what they do. These cowards never approach a full grown adult they take advantage of innocent children that have no defense. Ted Bundy did this. He would actually trick children into his car or even pull them right through the d a m n window.

If anyone has children really this is a lesson to teach your childrent do anthing to get out of this "life and death" situation. They always kill there victims. Usually within hours. You know the stats. They have to kill them. They are cowards and dont want to go to prison so they kill there victims to not get caught.

Anything to get away. Scream, run, fight. I mean scream for dear life and fight for your life. Tell this to your children. Stats show these predators are everywhere.

At any given time there are over 200 active serial killers in the united states. At any given time there are atleast one in every state. You never hear about them because police agencies keep this information out of the public.
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 02-06-2004 at 08:35 AM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I feel so bad for the that familly................ They should poor acid all over his body and let him rot and die.

mass junkie is offline banned
    I feel you guy's compassion on this thread....I too have small children and couldnt Fathom something like this happening to either one of them.....to have total disregard for a human life like that makes you wonder what in the hell could of happend in this guys life to do something like this........I have a sick feeling in my stomach...I didnt know she was killed until now........Some sick people in this world......

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Or play the video of him abducting her.... to his new room mates...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I feel so bad for the that familly................ They should poor acid all over his body and let him rot and die.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Or play the video of him abducting her.... to his new room mates...
    Either way I wouldn't care just as long as he's in as much physical pain as possible.

This just pisses me off........... You know this POS would never have the balls to do anything like that to someone his on size.............. instead he needed to pick a young inocent girl that he knew could do nothing to him.

Now you got me going... and i am going to let it go...

I agree with you... there is a special place reserved for people like him...

Either way I wouldn't care just as long as he's in as much physical pain as possible.

This just pisses me off........... You know this POS would never have the balls to do anything like that to someone his on size.............. instead he needed to pick a young inocent girl that he knew could do nothing to him.

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

I wonder whow he feels being the most hated man in America right now
    Last edited by mass junkie; 02-06-2004 at 10:17 AM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    He'll get his in hell, hopefully. But i think we need to make his stay here as long, painful, and unpleasant as possible. Life in solitary with no parole and no light as pheedno mentioned is the best and of course, least humane solution.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I wonder whow he feels being the most hated man in America right now
    He doesn't care............... he doesn't think like a normal human being.

I just know there's noway I could ever be a cop. I would end up killing this guy and going to jail for that.

Naw.........as a cop you learn how to make things go away.............

He doesn't care............... he doesn't think like a normal human being.

I just know there's noway I could ever be a cop. I would end up killing this guy and going to jail for that.

Rules

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Anyone here into criminology? I'm wondering what drives a person to commit such a heineous crime, and what can be done to prevent these things . . .
    Seems to me that this sort of thing has happened before and will probably happen again unless something is done to recognize and deal with crazy people before they go off the deep and victimize little kids . . .
    --Tock

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I pray for the victim's family. I hope they have the power to overcome the nightmares that this sick and self-worthless piece of scum created.

I really believe this young girl is in good hands right now. Safe and sound.

~US~

Danielle is offline Female Member
    he should just be thrown up against a wall and shot to death.......he obvisuely did it...........what more evidence do they need?....its on tape damit............

but of course....he'll probably go to trial, plead not guilty and the trial will go on for months..........and he might not even get death and go to jail for like 15 years and he took this poor 11 year old girls life..........her parents will never get to see their little girl again.......their life has been forever changed......and imagine, people actaully get away with this ****.............
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Bastard. Luckily, with high profile crimes like this, the accused usually gets the maximum punishment.

Jackman is offline Banned
    **** the chair he should be stoned to death the sick f@ck!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i think people like this are naturally born with some type of brain defect where a part of it doent function rite to make him feel compassion and sympathy toward other human beings, lots of murderers in jail would kill somebody then sit on top of them and have a sandwich and not think twice about it, hes in that same class. either way i think life in prison be alot better then death penalty. in prison, guys that do s hit such as what he did, will get beat to a pulp and fuked with so bad that he will wish for the death penalty, and the gaurds will just look the other way if not join in, imagine that every day for the rest of ur life.....much harsher then death penalty

Farmer is offline Member
    If he does get life in prison I hope the inmates will beat the hell out of him. Some people are sick from day 1 until the day they die. Hopefully they are some people in the pen. with him that still have sympathy and a god d@mn heart and will beat the hell out of this low-life, coward, genetic mistake for a human being until his skin seeps blood like a worn out sponge that can no longer hold water. I have no tolerance for people like this. This **** country has too much freedom in certain areas. There is nothing to do now except hold the family in best wishes..and think optimistically, that everything happens for a reason.

Peace

Farmer

slamd097 is offline Banned
    I want five mins with the guy...just five...I would pay any amount..I know it wouldn't bring her back...but it would feel better. I, like mass, couldn't even imagine losing my kids. Never...And if it ever did...i will not rest til I have my hands on the ass...then I would follow him to hell to spend forever Beating his ass into nothing....

Public execution..............

I still believe that would be a just result and punishment..

would stop alot of idiots out there.............

Quote Originally Posted by slamd097
    I want five mins with the guy...just five...I would pay any amount..I know it wouldn't bring her back...but it would feel better. I, like mass, couldn't even imagine losing my kids. Never...And if it ever did...i will not rest til I have my hands on the ass...then I would follow him to hell to spend forever Beating his ass into nothing....

Rules

I spoke to a lady that lives two blocks from the mechanics shop that the perp worked at a few minutes ago......She says the whole community has come together over this....which is awesome.......she also said that the majority of the women in the community have purchased Tazers as well as guard dogs..........its awful that one man can have such an impact on so many other peoples lives......but I guess it just shows what kind of world we really live in...........be safe everybody.......cuz you never know.....you just never know

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok let me start by saying that he will not be put in with the general population in prison. He will either be alone or with people that have commited similiar crimes. With that being said if I was the little girls dad I would rather the cops let him go so I would have access to him. I put little faith in our criminal system and still trully believe in "good ole boy justice". Rights right and wrongs wrong.

After viewing the film over and over I myself would like to speak to the dad of this girl. I would like to know why his 11 year old daughter put up a weak to nil fight. Sorry guys but if I have a girl she will be scrapper, don't mean for that to sound bad but at 11 she needs to be able to scream, bite, claw and scrape until she is knocked out or he gives up. Remember this guy isn't a winner - with a little resistance most of these types of people will give up. I have more to add but got a confernce call so I will continue in a few....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information