usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member

My Low Dose Success Story

Started my cycle in October at 206lbs and 12% bodyfat. Ran 300mgs of Test Prop a week with 20mgs of Papervar ed for 16 weeks. Also took 10mgs of nolva and 300mgs of r-ala everyday. Diet and Cardio was in order.

Finished my cycle in the beginning of Feb. at 204lbs and 6.5% bodyfat. Strength went up across the board (added 25lbs to my bench). Not one visible side (1st cycle I did not break out on), and my sexual stamina was incredible. I really wish I didn't have to come off. But I was very pleased with the results and will encourage others to run low dose cycles.

~US~
    Last edited by usualsuspect; 02-08-2004 at 10:42 AM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    doing a very simular one right now..

glad someone else is getting great results with the var..........

difference.. i am using test cyp...

1/2 way through...........

good job.....

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Started my cycle in October at 206lbs and 12% bodyfat. Ran 300mgs of Test Prop a week with 20mgs of Papervar ed for 16 weeks. Also took 10mgs of nolva and 300mgs of r-ala everyday. Diet and Cardio was in order.

Finished my cycle in the beginning of Feb. at 200lbs and 6.5% bodyfat. Strength went up across the board (added 25lbs to my bench). Not one visible side (1st cycle I did not break out on), and my sexual stamina was incredible. I really wish I didn't have to come off. But I was very pleased with the results and will encourage others to run low dose cycles.

~US~
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Congrats on your success! Great to hear, maybe you could post this in the results section and give even more details

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Sounds good bro...........after I finish up this cycle I'm on,I'm going to run a mild one also just to see how I react.

cb25 is offline Banned
    nice work...sounds like it ran very well for ya.

is there anything you'd change about it in the future? or are you satisfied with how this formula (dose and choice of AS) worked for you?

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    nice work...sounds like it ran very well for ya.

is there anything you'd change about it in the future? or are you satisfied with how this formula (dose and choice of AS) worked for you?
    Well, now that I read rumors about how RT used cottonseed oil in their gear and how it supposedly causes infertiity, I would say the brand. If it turns out to be nothing more than a drop in the bucket (which I hope it will*fingers crosssed*) then I wouldn't change a thing about my previous cycle. I reached and exceeded all of the goals I set out for in the beginning...so yes I'm very pleased with how things turned out. Only next time I will probably bump up the dosages a little.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    cool deal bro...congrats

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Well, now that I read rumors about how RT used cottonseed oil in their gear and how it supposedly causes infertiity, I would say the brand. If it turns out to be nothing more than a drop in the bucket (which I hope it will*fingers crosssed*) then I wouldn't change a thing about my previous cycle. I reached and exceeded all of the goals I set out for in the beginning...so yes I'm very pleased with how things turned out. Only next time I will probably bump up the dosages a little.
    good deal bro...like i said, i'm glad to see your results - the next time i venture into using AS...it'll be using moderate doses...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    great read. how often did you inject the prop? was it 100mg/ml strength? can you give us more details im really curious.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like the cycle turned out real good for u...........6.5% bf is low........congrads bro.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    great read. how often did you inject the prop? was it 100mg/ml strength? can you give us more details im really curious.
    Yeah sure bro...shot 75mgs eod of RT Prop with 75mgs of sterile oil. 100mg strength so I drew 3/4 of a cc into the pin with 3/4 sterile oil. And the shoots were painless by the way.

rt prop wasnt too bad for me after the first week or so. You ever done a low dose cycle with a long ester test?

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    rt prop wasnt too bad for me after the first week or so. You ever done a low dose cycle with a long ester test?
    No, but I probably will next time. The eod shoots were not too bad, it was just that I started building up scar tissue towards the end. It was like stabbing a pencil through leather in some spots.

how do you think youd run low dose long ester? i suppose if you made your own enanthate you could make it less than 250mg/mL, that might make it easier...i dunno what do you think?

Thread Information