Symian is offline Member

WTF! My hands are going numb!?!

I don't know what the deal is, but in certain instances my hands go numb. Mostly when I sleep, but sometimes when the elevation of my hands are above my chest they go numb. Then when I lower them the blood flow comes back. This comes and goes. It was really bad about a year ago. Anybody know what this is or have similar problems?

Sym

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Yes when using dbol .

CutieFace Guest
    babe sounds like you've got carpel tunnel syndrome...

Cutie

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Yea not enough blood getting to your hands..................

does it happen to your feet also.???

happens to me all the time............Doc said the same thing... not enough blood getting your my hands... nothing to worry about...

If it hurts.........don't do it..............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Too much masturbation...

Maybe carpultunel? A lady that worked for my dad had that and lost feeling in her hands for awhile...

cb25 is offline Banned
    i don't think it's necessarily carpal tunnel at all.

I have the same problem...it prevents me from sleeping with my arm above my head (makes spooning a bitch to do )

Lady Legs is offline Female Member
    I had the same thing happen to me too. If it is not due to medications .. (dbol ) .. Then I would say more than likely it is Carpel Tunnel Syndrome. The wrist bone gets inflamed and swells causing pressure on your viens going through it to your hands and causes them to go to sleep so to speak.. Not enough blood being able to flow through the wrist bone properly will cause partial numbness. Also it is due to overworking your wrists (such as wrist curls or computer typing ) Try wrist splints if it does not get any better this will allow some additional support to them and hold them properly inline. When wrists are bent downward this will also cause them to go numb from pressure they need to stay slightly bent in a upward position .. ONLY know this because I had MAJOR problems with mine for many years... Would go to sleep and they would wake me up hurting so badly, and could hardly move my fingers from it.

Good luck and hope it is just the meds..
    -LL

slamd097 is offline Banned
    the possibilities are limitless...um..well, first off, quit sitting on your hands. and loosten the grip!!..lol

Bro, drink alot of water when your on d-bol...

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    (makes spooning a bitch to do )
    i wont even take that cheap shot..

but yeah it happens to me all the time too.. low blood pressure in your arm

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    i wont even take that cheap shot..

but yeah it happens to me all the time too.. low blood pressure in your arm
    haha..thanks. didn't realize i had left myself so wide open for that one

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    I have the same problem my hands go numb when I sleep. I do not think it is carpal tunnel. There is a simple test your doctor will do to check out the possiblity of CT . You can do this at home your self , put your hands in front of you with your palms facing away from your body .Bend your wrist stright back fingers facing the celling and hold this position for 20 or so seconds. If you cant do this by your self get a friend or sombody to bend and apply gentel but steady pressure . If this test is positive you will go numb in the fingers of the affected hand. Usually the thumb ,index and middle finger are involed. In my case my entire hands go numb I have a neuro sugeron buddy I will talk to on tuesday Im going to ask him what he thinks.cj good luck

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    i don't think it's necessarily carpal tunnel at all.

I have the same problem...it prevents me from sleeping with my arm above my head (makes spooning a bitch to do )
    How dare you correct Cutie! If she said it was carpal Tunnel then by GOD it's carpel Tunnel. hahahahaha J/J

Mine falls asleep a lot as well but nothing to get worried about....change your arm position and get the blood flowing. With all our veins so close to the surface it's easy to cut the blood flow. Now if you have fingers going numb (1, 2 or 3 fingers on a hand instead of the whole hand) then you might have something pressing on the nerve along the spine.....that's bad.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    How dare you correct Cutie! If she said it was carpal Tunnel then by GOD it's carpel Tunnel. hahahahaha J/J
    i should know better than that by now...especially since like every other person seems to agree...maybe i'm just a dumbass...

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    i should know better than that by now...especially since like every other person seems to agree...maybe i'm just a dumbass...
    You know I'm just joking bro...........besides Cutie could be wrong.....hey it could happen. (Don't tell her I said that) hahahahaha

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    You know I'm just joking bro...........besides Cutie could be wrong.....hey it could happen. (Don't tell her I said that) hahahahaha
    i know...

and i won't say anything...

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slamd097
    the possibilities are limitless...um..well, first off, quit sitting on your hands. and loosten the grip!!..lol
    Thanks for all the replies! I guess I'll just deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoss827
    Too much masturbation...
    You might be on to something there, bro

Sym

Thread Information